Load In freezing

123457»

Comments

• mspakousky#6692 mspakousky Member Posts: 4 New User
    Oh that's not too bad. Thanks.
  • mspakousky#6692 mspakousky Member Posts: 4 New User
    Just completed. 3 hours. Well done.
  • gobi#7750 gobi Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem. I selected my main char a than log in and loading screen freeze. This starts 2 days ago when i walked into location: Helm's Hold i think. It's annoying please fix it ASAP.
  • bakugan105#4530 bakugan105 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    There sooo much thing to fix.
  • jmack7108jmack7108 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Im having same issue wont let me load in either of my toons plz help been un able to log in for 2 days
  • hutch78#0593 hutch78 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Mine is the same I get to the character screen then after that it locks up on the loading screen with the music still playing
  • thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    If you have this issue the "easiest" fix it so log on another character and level it enough to take it to the enclave.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Dev could easily fixed it bug by putting a button in the player select window like in WOW where you click in it you player is moved to main city(ventormenta in wow).
  • bakugan105#4530 bakugan105 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Still waiting
  • apmapm#3040 apmapm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having this issue as well. I stupidly deleted and am currently redownloading it. Will try the 2nd character trick and update here.
  • chassity11115#4000 chassity11115 Member Posts: 1 New User
    The same thing has been happening to me so I tried the second character thing and leveled them up until I got to protectors enclave then logged out and logged into my first one and it worked. From now on I'm going to make sure I am in protectors enclave before I log out so I can prevent it from messing up like that.
  • grindpig#2772 grindpig Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    both my characters are stuck...game over
  • camdon#7359 camdon Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    My loading screen keeps freezing been like it for about 4 hours tried tones of ways to stop it but it keeps happening :( by the way im stuck in Helm's Hold
    Post edited by camdon#7359 on
  • dq1#5496 dq1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    My loading screen freezes when I try to login to a character in helms hold. Also, my invocation was not working for one character.
  • saiyukianimel101saiyukianimel101 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My game froze so I forced closed the game now I can't log back in. Every time I try to log into my character it freezes on the loading screen. I am also in helms hold.