test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Load In freezing

fearurfatefearurfate Member Posts: 37 Arc User
So far evert inexpensive I've tried to login this morning I get clear to character selection then on the next load in page it freezes everytime. I've tried doing a hard restart on my ps4 and I enjoy just tried closing out the application and bringing it back up nothing has worked.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    im trying to load in now just got home and select my character i can see tte loading wheel has stoped and nothing i restarted 5 times and still same thing

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • pochi666pochi666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here guys :(
    I woke up early today to play a bit...but loading screen freeze right after character select (music etc is still playing but nothing else is ok...)
  • targetmaster#1575 targetmaster Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Any resolution to this issue? I've been fine up until now but it's just happened to me.
  • decayingknight#6537 decayingknight Member Posts: 1 New User
    It's been doing this to me for the past 6 hours.. Could someone explain to me what's happening?
    I've just made a new character and it let's me log in fine. My main character still freezes on the loading screen every time though.
  • hentorohentoro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same thing happend to me. Today. I spend Zen in this character. I dont want play second charr
    I believe this is due to missing art for the loading screen depending where you were when you logged out. Login on a new character stutters after about 1sec then loads the art. On my main it simply freezes and doesn't load the art. I can't remember the name of the place I was but it's the castle that has Demon's all around it (imps etc) and I was in the dwarf tavern.
    edited July 2016
    Targetmaster : map name is Helm hold. My paladin is in same location, same map. This must be server issue.
    I've sent an email to support, hopefully they can fix the issue or move my character to a different location.
    Right now my loading for paladin works normal. Try yours character.
    Will do, thanks for letting me know hentoro
    Still the same for me unfortunately
    It actually loaded in and then got stuck on the loading screen again when I left the tavern. Back to square one.
  • antonislakantonislak Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    hentoro said:

Targetmaster : map name is Helm hold. My paladin is in same location, same map. This must be server issue.

I am stuck in the very same place, still unable to login after 3 hours, when we will get any info about this???

• ashmanhafeezashmanhafeez Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    This needs to be fixed ASAP. There are certain locations that triggered this freeze. First enter the plague tower quest and open area vellosk. That's what I found so far..

The only way to fix this is to ask your "best and trusted friend" to login your account and move to protector's enclave. ;)
    Ashmanhafeez: How does that work re. Someone else logging into your account?

This needs to be fixed ASAP. There are certain locations that triggered this freeze. First enter the plague tower quest and open area vellosk. That's what I found so far..

The only way to fix this is to ask your "best and trusted friend" to login your account and move to protector's enclave. ;)

Wait how could that work?? wouldnt it freeze again if it's a code error? Did you do it already and worked?
  • ashmanhafeezashmanhafeez Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I've already tried it. But the thing is your friend will have to login your account on ps4. Since ps plus is not required and you dont have to make it as your primary. He can just login and get your character to protector enclave. (Make sure he has neverwinter too!)
  • riksu76#4534 riksu76 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same thing with my character in Helm Hold. Freezes when I try to go back to game. I sure hope they fix this annoing bug asap!
    I made a ticket, no response yet come on pw we need some info about this, how can i claim my daily vip enchanted key now?
    Im in the same boat regarding keys from VIP. There's also the fact that we've paid for the early access and this bug prevents us from playing. Any sort of acknowledgement regarding the issue would be appreciated. I've sent a ticket and also a message on twitter.
  • hawaiianpowerhawaiianpower Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    For the sake of having one more person attest to this bug, I am also stuck in the exact same spot.
    Edit #1 Uninstalling and Reinstalling does not help by the way. I tried. :(
    Edit #2 Can confirm having someone else log in to your account and move your character DOES work.
    Post edited by hawaiianpower on
  • merdone1212merdone1212 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    having the same issue :(
  • froobler83froobler83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User

hentoro said:

I am stuck in the very same place, still unable to login after 3 hours, when we will get any info about this???

Same here, I just wanna play. You're making me go walking for pokemon again.
  • joewavridrjoewavridr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same problem I can log on to a new toon but can't on to my main and it is frustrating. Also I don't have any one I trust who can move my toon to Protector's Enclave.
  • selphiner#3608 selphiner Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    same problem here
  • jerlacjerlac Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This has been happening to me since about 5am cdt. Stuck in loading screen after character selection. Please fix this.
    > @jerlac said:
    > This has been happening to me since about 5am cdt. Stuck in loading screen after character selection. Please fix this.

im sure its a server issue now they are probably working on stabilizing it
  • herrig#7185 herrig Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same i bought early acces to play not for ingame stuff can u get refund becouse its free in some days?
    > @herrig#7185 said:
    > Same i bought early acces to play not for ingame stuff can u get refund becouse its free in some days?

i think for this major thing they need to give us free zen only fair imo