Install Arc
Options

Feedback Needed: Top Issues Currently in Neverwinter PC

Comments

• Options
    joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    pan17 said:

pan17 said:

ahh..can someone explain why razer mouse stops responding and getting disabled while playing nw online ...?
    is tha tsome kind of bug related to neverwinter or it's something from razer synapse ...
    yesterday i installed the latest version of razer synapse (1.18 ) and i started experiencing that bug ..my mouse was turning off the chroma light and after some time it was getting disabled ..i was in pvp and i couldn't move or do anything without the mouse..then i changed usb slot ,the mouse turned on the lights but after some secs they turned off again..lol....
    and again after some minutes the mouse was disabled ....today i uninstalled the latest version of razer synapse and got back to the older 1.12 i think ....but i still have the same bug, nothing changed ...i dunno ....it's unexplainable....
    anyone else has razer products plugged in to his desktop ...?

happens with my cheap biglots wireless mouse too when it starts doing this exit and relaunch game works for me to correct repeated device de-sync... so it is the game..
    hmm..wait...when that problem occured razer synapse v 1.18 was opened and ''sync-ed'' minimized in the task bar...
    how my mouse desync-ed if razer devices were sync-ed that specific time just randomly while playing nw ....
    does it makes any sense....?weird...
    idk how or why but the fact that this has happened to a player using higher end gaming mouse tells me that it is most likely the game somehow interfereing with the driver idk im only about 20% tech literate when it comes to matters of code
  • Options
    kittysparkles01kittysparkles01 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I couldn't help but notice a lot of suggestions geared towards lower geared players, who struggle with lower level content.

I agree that while leveling, or even while running solo based missions such as daily zones (Sharandar, Dread Ring, Icewind Dale, and Well of Dragons) things can be overwhelming for lower geared players. However, actual end game content for players who put in the time, or money, to gear up a character, is EXTREMELY limited.
    Dungeons and skirmishes range from far too fast and easy, to not worth the time.

I guess what my main point is, how is the highest level requirement for any playable content approximately half of the attainable item level? What are we supposed to do beyond 3000 Item Level?

At 2800 Item Level, there is no tier 1 content that I can not complete solo on my Hunter Ranger or Cleric. Why bother continuing to grind at dailies, for more upgrades or stat increases?

Maybe introduce a dungeon or zone that scales enemies to your item level?

I might be the minority in suggesting more difficult content, but I feel as though there are no challenges left for long time players
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    mobs are +70 levels, it is still so wrong on all accounts made by devs, they said it is 60 lvl, and they still hadnt been updated for 70s.
    many 60-early 70 level players still struggled, and forced to delay until they finished with demon/underdark boons to get drowcraft set to be able to handle 60 level contents to finish up remaining boons.

my opinions, bring back 60 level mobs, and keep demon encounters as 70 lvls, and devs still have to scale back rest of mobs in well of dragons on overland, and keep decent challenges in dungeons as is.

devs are not actaully listen for those older zones, why forcing to do 70 lvl demon runs for ichors and get drowcraft set to do backward boon quests just to get it finished. that is pure unbelievable. all they did was band-aided.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    Kitty, you suggessing more challenging contents, some dont like harder quests and they want to relax by enjoying, but power gamers want more and difficult playstyle, that would drive others away from the games.

i think only solution if anyone want difficult quests, like eq2's recent newly adjusted challenging tiers dungeons, by having few challenging modes.
    1. easy/normal mode for solo plays
    2. upgraded/hard mode solo
    3. group normal mode
    4. group hard mode
    5. elite mode for those wanting extreme plays.

we all could have options to choose challenge mode at the portals when selected, selecting solo hard mode, should have few seals and blue rewards (gems and stones), with chance of epic gems reward.
    also for groups, leaders/or voted by groups when they want hard mode or not, for hard mode, rewards would be increased seal amounts and extra gems.
    then, for extreme mode if wanted, no green or blue loots, just larger cash drops, seals, extra gems and stones, and chance of armor glyphs.

players would love to get a new version of upgrading thier armor with glyphs, we have old (green) version of dragonscale shard, only available on zen or crafting.

devs could make few new glyphs sets.
    dragonscales, demonclaws, or elemental matrix.
  • Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Please fix the Dragonborn collision bug. In big encounters I can't step aside if several players are on the very side. I can't move through the players unless they move themselves, and sometimes I can't avoid the very monsters in such a way. The regular NPCs can push me away even when I'm on the mount, breaking my purchasing screen. If the players and their pets surround me or they fall in battle, I can't shift-teleport if they're blocking the path. It feels like hitting the wall instead of the player.

All of this adds to the frustration and makes me wanna return to Tiefling race! Seriously, not fun.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    hawkseerhawkseer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    Since the launch of the new que ing system, I have not been able to do pugs at all. I go to the que, press public, go to the dungeon/event I want to run, press join, get a message that 4/5 have joined. I do not get a pop up window that says accept or transfer or anything. I wait the 2-3 mins then I am kicked out and have to rejoin. This just keeps going around. I have my settings set to visible to all and auto teaming. This doesn't help at all. I have deleted the game from my system and have cleaned the computer completely of any files associated with this game and done a clean install and I still get the same problem.
    Is anyone else having this problem? I am getting really fed up with it. I should mention however that if I am in a group and the que is set to private I get the pop up and I can go into the dungeon or event.
  • Options
    kittysparkles01kittysparkles01 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    @ Wylonus

That could work, I have no problem with making sure the average gamer has plenty of accessible content. That why my suggestion was for an option to run a dungeon which scales enemies to your Item Level. That way if lower geared players want to run it, it will be manageable, but for those looking for a challenge, they can queue with a higher item level group.

I was once a leveling player myself, and I would trade anything for a chance to go back to a time when this game presented a challenge, and furthermore, something to strive for. My point is, once geared up there nothing left to do. I'm not talking about the guys at 4000+ item level either, well before you hit 3000, a well balanced team has very little difficulty smashing through all the available content in a couple hours, and again tomorrow, and tomorrow...

Making content easier will just make you lose interest sooner. Only so many times I can start a new toon and have them geared out before even starting their boons.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2016

That could work, I have no problem with making sure the average gamer has plenty of accessible content. That why my suggestion was for an option to run a dungeon which scales enemies to your Item Level. That way if lower geared players want to run it, it will be manageable, but for those looking for a challenge, they can queue with a higher item level group.

I was once a leveling player myself, and I would trade anything for a chance to go back to a time when this game presented a challenge, and furthermore, something to strive for. My point is, once geared up there nothing left to do. I'm not talking about the guys at 4000+ item level either, well before you hit 3000, a well balanced team has very little difficulty smashing through all the available content in a couple hours, and again tomorrow, and tomorrow...

You could always try Foundry content that has Adjustable Difficulty.
    Of course, you won't get ANY useful loot, but if you just want a challenge...

• Options
    wylonus said:

mobs are +70 levels, it is still so wrong on all accounts made by devs, they said it is 60 lvl, and they still hadnt been updated for 70s.
    many 60-early 70 level players still struggled, and forced to delay until they finished with demon/underdark boons to get drowcraft set to be able to handle 60 level contents to finish up remaining boons.

my opinions, bring back 60 level mobs, and keep demon encounters as 70 lvls, and devs still have to scale back rest of mobs in well of dragons on overland, and keep decent challenges in dungeons as is.

devs are not actaully listen for those older zones, why forcing to do 70 lvl demon runs for ichors and get drowcraft set to do backward boon quests just to get it finished. that is pure unbelievable. all they did was band-aided.

you seem to not understand that when they raised the level cap they raised the sharandar dread ring icewind and well of dragons content to level 70 content.. that was ALWAYS meant to be max level content.... you max your level then persue the boons to strengthen your character beyond just max lvl and max level gear... the exception is the first portion of tod campaign which can be started soon as you can survive in neverdeath graveyard..... BOONS are the CAPSTONE to MAX LEVEL as they should be... get to 70 ... get your enchants up to rank 7+ which is far easier than it was when i was getting ready for shar and dread at lvl 60 pre mod 6 then work with others that are having some trouble soloing zone content just like the rest of us have done ... pre level cap increase and now with newer characters.

• Options
    eldarth said:

once you pass 2.5k IL or so and have all boons available ... foundry scaled content is still pathetically easy... i dont think the scaling takes into account pet augments or boons.. so it cannot generate an accurate estimation of the difficulty... what we need is a slider bar we can open to up the difficulty of content with current scaling being the baseline and not being able to decrease it but allowing increase to present a challenge for players that look for that
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User

eldarth said:

once you pass 2.5k IL or so and have all boons available ... foundry scaled content is still pathetically easy... i dont think the scaling takes into account pet augments or boons.. so it cannot generate an accurate estimation of the difficulty... what we need is a slider bar we can open to up the difficulty of content with current scaling being the baseline and not being able to decrease it but allowing increase to present a challenge for players that look for that
    That's why I specifically mentioned "Adjustable Difficulty" -- some foundry content authors have implemented an attempt at increased difficulties and should have the Adjustable Difficulty tag. Most of mine do and particularly my "City Skirmish" is meant to be very difficult due to limited combat spaces and multiple solo class mobs. Between 60-70 can be extremely challenging apparently, I'm not sure how difficult they are at maxed out 70 though.
  • Options
    pmswithagunpmswithagun Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    I think class balancing is way overdue but please guys do you really have to pick on PVE rogues? I tested on test realm and my rogue was hit just as hard as the gwf's on the lostmauth set! Really? Sometimes I feel the game only cares about pvp rogues which are Gods but care nothing about pve ones. Seems we are the red headed step children of the game. I absolutely adore the class so don't want to give it up but was hoping you would bring the gwf's and CW's (which I also have), and other overpowered classes down within the same range or at least not penalize rogues anymore than you already have. I personally know a SW in our guild that solo's dragonflight. I implore you to look into this...the test dummy log doesn't lie and shows it will negatively impact rogues AGAIN.
  • Options
    greyvampsgreyvamps Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    the thing i hate on pvp is that it doest count of ur efford, someone that lost 1 match and 1 wins with 0 efford can be ranked top 1 while one of 11 kills 3 downs 19ss 15 wins and 3 losts, got ranked at the bottom, the system needs to be patched too if they wanna get pvp people back in, cause myself feel like quiting due this, cause the efford is meaningless, and i readed someone posting bout power nerv, why power nerv it takes forever to kill one right now, this game doest need power nerve, this game needs balance, all classes are outclassed, like trix roque cant do shet, or they must have gears thats way op to other gears, wich makes people quit the game due outballance, both trix roques can have gud gear, but sometimes u see one trix roq attacking the other dealing 1k dmg while the other does 30k dmg, js things are getting impossible, my sister plays that class and showed me her gear, she has armor penetration of 50% and deal still only 0 dmg to alot of players, here and there 400 as a lvl 70 while another trix kills her in 3 hits, explain that part, i can understand that people complain bout power due this, but its not the issue bout power but bout balance, ps plz know as well dat some people are hacking
  • Options
    superent666superent666 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    First off, sorry for slightly funny English, it´s not my mother tongue;).

The biggest issue both for PVE and PVP is the horrible (and increasing!) power gap.

PVE:
    It is impossible to create content that is equally enjoyable (alone and in groups) for toons at all power stages. Making new content for top-geared (and "booned" etc.) toons is not viable because it addresses too few players (likely) and newer players would (rightfully!) complain that they won´t be able to access this content within a reasonable timeframe and/or spending reasonable amounts of money. So the endgame content is severely lacking, making players leave out of boredom. PVP might help to engage those players since it (theoretically) creates a more dynamic environment, each match being different, more challenging (since your opponents are less predictable than poor ole Lostmauth), BUT unfortunately:

PVP
    Very much nonsensical if players of hugely different power potentials are pinned against each other.

Solution I can think of:
    Make VIP more appealing (instead of less, for crying out loud!!!!) in order to create regular, predictable revenue coming from a big number of players. Do it in a way that it actually helps players to close the power gap in a somewhat timely and projectable way. This would be an incremental development over time so it would not aggravate players who have already spent a lot of money and/or time. But in the end, it would benefit them, too, of course - because it would enable devs to make more appropriate, challenging and fun end game content for them, too (not to mention making PVP a widely enjoyed fun experience).
    Probably even create a stage 2 Super-VIP for 15€/month for players who want even more perks. Do not offer any more ways for already too powerful toons to become even more powerful UNLESS you are able to offer some content (PVE or PVP) that actually requires this.
    Relying on income from other sources is just shooting yourselves in the foot. How do you design dungeons for 2k toons and 4k toons? You don´t. How do make them enjoy PVP together? You really don´t.
    Getting predictable and regular small revenues from a lot of players would far better enable you create new content for all, encourage new players to stay, keep old players occupied, keep the game going in the long run.
    Why would I buy anything from you as things are? My three 2.5k IL toons seriously don´t need any more powerful mounts, companions and whatnot to off anything ranging from Valindra to Orcus (in groups, of course, not solo) and while I really would like to enjoy PVP...I am a little confused as to how I could manage that....even if I would spend a lot of money (I will not!)- to what end? So I could stomp undergeared toons?
    I´d just like to know why this isn´t the road you pursue. It seriously baffles me.
  • Options
    hoperubyhoperuby Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    An inventory bag for fasion-only.

A system where you can set if youll greed or need and on which item in advance.

Class rerolls.

A pegasus, a giant eagle, a giant owl mount.

Mounted combat.

Letting mounts glide (like when you jump off a cliff in WOD, you'd just fall slower and longer) if they have the ability to fly (gas spore, griffon, tensers, etc.)

Left handed option.

A "x persons are in queue for this queue" tooltip.

That one is my dream, I could finally die in peace if it was available-> A way to start a profession with a "collect and repeat X times" which would allow you to actually start a task, and when it'll be done, it'll auto-collect and auto-restart, until the task has been done X times. Would lock the assets and X times the ressources needed to make it once.

Put stronghold siege into the pvp campaign.

Some Artifact sets could be boosted (Tiamat's by example).

Orb of the Dragonkind, Netherese Scepter, Book of Infinite Spells, Tear of Selune and Book of Exalted Deeds Artifacts

Someway to grow in your religion, like a kind of campaign, but with bonuses depending on Religion.

Someway to include your home Region into your stats, like some kind of campaign but bonuses depending on regions.

Someway to gain a racial campaign

Someway to gain a class campaign.

Aasimar, Gnome, Star Elf Races

Bard, Monk, Druid, Avenger, Sorcerer, Barbarian Classes

Artifacts (not just artifact weapon) made with masterwork professions.

Weapon kits (like armor kits or jewels but for weapons)

Ability to have multiple companions summoned while playing solo. (Obviously, you only get the stats boosts from bonding, legendary or augment from the main one)

A campaign about Selûnarra fight on the Shadovar. Or any campaign about the Netherese. Maybe each person/guild could take a side.

A campaign requiring to go to the plaguelands. About the whole spellplague.

A campaign about the resurrection of mystra.

Ability to actually buy/obtain mount combat powers, speed and equip powers. Since principle as the mount upgrade we use to have. Some combat powers could be exclusive to some mounts. "Pounce" by example could only be available to big cats (tigers, panthers, etc) and "Overrun" could only be available to horses. Equip powers could be some kind of item that replace the, by example, +2k crit from rage drake. It could be a stat bonus or something else.

Also, make the companion's items count toward item level.

Thats what comes my mind
  • Options
    greyvampsgreyvamps Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2016

First off, sorry for slightly funny English, it´s not my mother tongue;).

The biggest issue both for PVE and PVP is the horrible (and increasing!) power gap.

PVE:
    It is impossible to create content that is equally enjoyable (alone and in groups) for toons at all power stages. Making new content for top-geared (and "booned" etc.) toons is not viable because it addresses too few players (likely) and newer players would (rightfully!) complain that they won´t be able to access this content within a reasonable timeframe and/or spending reasonable amounts of money. So the endgame content is severely lacking, making players leave out of boredom. PVP might help to engage those players since it (theoretically) creates a more dynamic environment, each match being different, more challenging (since your opponents are less predictable than poor ole Lostmauth), BUT unfortunately:

PVP
    Very much nonsensical if players of hugely different power potentials are pinned against each other.

Solution I can think of:
    Make VIP more appealing (instead of less, for crying out loud!!!!) in order to create regular, predictable revenue coming from a big number of players. Do it in a way that it actually helps players to close the power gap in a somewhat timely and projectable way. This would be an incremental development over time so it would not aggravate players who have already spent a lot of money and/or time. But in the end, it would benefit them, too, of course - because it would enable devs to make more appropriate, challenging and fun end game content for them, too (not to mention making PVP a widely enjoyed fun experience).
    Probably even create a stage 2 Super-VIP for 15€/month for players who want even more perks. Do not offer any more ways for already too powerful toons to become even more powerful UNLESS you are able to offer some content (PVE or PVP) that actually requires this.
    Relying on income from other sources is just shooting yourselves in the foot. How do you design dungeons for 2k toons and 4k toons? You don´t. How do make them enjoy PVP together? You really don´t.
    Getting predictable and regular small revenues from a lot of players would far better enable you create new content for all, encourage new players to stay, keep old players occupied, keep the game going in the long run.
    Why would I buy anything from you as things are? My three 2.5k IL toons seriously don´t need any more powerful mounts, companions and whatnot to off anything ranging from Valindra to Orcus (in groups, of course, not solo) and while I really would like to enjoy PVP...I am a little confused as to how I could manage that....even if I would spend a lot of money (I will not!)- to what end? So I could stomp undergeared toons?
    I´d just like to know why this isn´t the road you pursue. It seriously baffles me.

i prefer skills above pay to win, mmorpg is only cool when one is more skilled then the other, but the terms of power should be equaly, the only thing i go fund of money is when they wanna earn it from extras and not for power, pay to win games often lose people just cause they know, the ones that doest pay shall never win, i dont mind it if theres armor to buy somehow, but only if non payers can earn those as well, however if it ever gotta be free, i dont mind to do any kinds of grinding for it, aslong everyone has a chance to be equal on power, i m fine with that, money will only mean to get it faster instead of beeing stronger, people can be stronger at early wich can give many benefits, but paying aint a must, if u can also farm it on high dificulty rate, js
  • Options
    olanchaolancha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    For a feature request, it would be nice for guild leaders to be able to setup an email that is automatically sent to players when they join the guild - a "Welcome to the guild" email.
  • Options
    olanchaolancha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Another feature request... How about guild auction slots, so that guild leaders have an option to post items in the guild bank to the auction on behalf of the guild. Posting fees would come from the guild bank AD. Mail from sold or returned items could be sent to the guild leader that posted the item, but the AD from sold guild items would go directly into the AD in the guild bank, and returned items would go back into the guild bank slots. The 10% fee from selling an item would directly affect the guild bank.
  • Options
    why SHOULD a guy that just hit level 70 and spent a few days grinding to buy cheap af rank 7 enchants complain about not haviing a snowballs chance in hell of surviving in endgame content that legit players have spent 2 years getting their characters to and keeping them at endgame viable gear and boon aquisition? i worked 9 months to get to bis weapons .... which happened to be about a week before that was ruined by announcement of first artifact weapons pair.... so what .... want in endgame content? get your gear get your boons or get friends and guildies to backpack you ....... fresh 70 no booner should not QQ about not being geared enough for endgame content... IMHO
  • Options
    seigne2014seigne2014 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello, new to Forum, but have been playing for about a year. I am concerned, when I hear things like Nerfing the Paladin? Both my wife and I play, and we have spent easily of 2000.00 over the last year. That's ok, because it is our choice for entertainment. But changing or nerfing a toon that we built to play seems unfair, and sort of like being robbed...... PVP. wow, since the new patch, and group que I cant even attempt to play? I would like to have a chance to obtain the boons, however it seems that there is a large population that have taken over the PVP arena, a novice stands no chance. Three times using public que, my party could not even get past the start gate. Lastly, Castle Never, is Way OVER POWERED, I went in with a strong group with gear scores avg 2900, It was impossible to beat the boss. Unless a change is made, I doubt I will ever try that dungeon again. One shot to my paladin.... Strong Hold, I have toons in several guilds, it would be nice if there were away to grind thru ( for smaller family guilds) Could the monsters be set to drop mor Fey, Dark etc?
  • Options
    mataocdmataocd Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi all. love the game, been playing since launch. Here's three changes I would like to see:

1. Please, give us the option to remove transmutation from gear; this is maybe my biggest problem with the game for me now: I would love to transmute much of my armor, but it's just absurd to farm Drowcraft armor again or something else (artifact weapons!) just to "reset" gear's visuals. Maybe even to keep items for transmutation like various unique looking cloaks which you can't get back when destroyed.
    Guild Wars 2 already made this: advanced transmutation.

2. Balanced PVP; I don't think I have to explain this much.

3. Improving/balancing difficulties/Elemental Evil: to quote myself:
    "Hi all.
    I welcome the changes, although I never had issues with vigilance tasks (except when there were 16 of them for one wrapper).
    That said, i think the whole level cap increase was done a bit clumsy...
    First, is Elemental Evil an end game campaign or expanded storyline due to the increased level cap? You made it both and that's not very good. Since the level cap was increased, EE should, by definition, be an expanded storyline content, not an end game campaign, right? That brought to relativising other end game campaign rewards, that is slightly better now, but still not as good as it should be imho. The thing is, lvl 60 is not max level anymore, and devs still act as it is in some way, that's why in some zones everyone's lvl decreases to 60. Why? Game's max lvl is 70 and all game content should transition to that, no more 60, that's history."

Thank you for reading.
  • Options
    kievitzkievitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 260 Arc User
    The gdmn tiered dungeons with lvl scaling has been asked for ages, no replies from devs, when mod 6 came they stripped the dungeons. Now this year, they are bringing them back and i bet with no Tiers and no LvL scaling either. But well see when Jan 2017 hits what has been done and what has not been done.

Until then its basicaly just play and wait.
  • Options
    razorsfuryrazorsfury Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My biggest concerns are the use of coalescence wards. Why is it so hard to get them? Right now it costs about 450,000 - 500,000 AD just to purchase them in the auction house. that is the only way I know to get them. I sure as hell have never gotten them in any drops. I like playing this game but I am not one that want's to spend my time farming. That or find a better way to deal with 1% success rates on enchantments. There has to be a better way to handle it. The current system only benefits those that are gaming the system.

Another concern is the shear volume of different currencies. Last I counted there was at least 20. I know there are more.

Next concern, this is Neverwinter. So why has this deviated so much from D&D? Really should not have attempted to make a WoW type of game. There is so much in D&D to keep any player playing for a very long time and it makes sense. Seriously, the spin attack for Great Weapon Fighter literally doesn't make any sense. Why not stick to the proven D&D rules?

Next concern is why are there so many benefits for those that are in guilds? I am a solo player. If I could, I wouldn't join so queues for party instances but I do because I have to. I could care less about other players so why is it that I have to miss out on benefits that gives other players bonuses just because they are in a guild? That means I lose out because I don't want to join a guild. At the most, a guild should only give aesthetic extras but nothing that gives them bonuses to any stats.
  • Options
    thecrowleythecrowley Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I wish you would update the character animations for walking/running and some others, they look outright silly in some cases. Or for example how a GF Human actually looks while blocking, he doesn't feel like a strong, mighty Guardian at all with that animation, not quite sure how to describe it.

I realize this won't be close to a priority or if it's even possible at this point but it sure would be nice. I'm just an amateur at this stuff but if I have a rigged model I can make an optional three-step attack animation with interlocked return to idle after each strike including a walking animation in about half an hour with Maya, you guys could probably do it in half that time.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Class: TR
    Skill: Smoke bomb
    Suggestion: please allow weapon enchantments to proc during smoke bomb ticks (like they did during the first few mods of the game)
    Reason: added dps in pve, plus just would be nice to be able to have our weapon enchantments be viable with this skill again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    shadowspawn01shadowspawn01 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    you can start by ending "Account/Charater bound" BS. Make rewards better. use some imagination when developing. don't make it "Kill, Kill, Kill", "Grind, Grind, Grind". Add some adventures in there where you have to use your imagination a bit. answer riddles solve puzzles to complete things (Like back in resident evil). then, actually make rewards actually worth wild to get instead of BS. because you sure haven't made things cheaper or at least not cheap enough when things are list for millions and millions of diamonds on the auction house.
  • Options
    shadowspawn01shadowspawn01 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    also, you need to cut back on what need to refine an artifact to the next level. hundreds of thousands of points just to raise up one level and you need 40 levels to upgrade your artifact. raise refinement points up (instead of a sword(green) being worth a 100 points for refining make it a 1000 points) and the greater marks of potency and whatever else it takes to up grade need to be lowered. the percentage chance needs to be changed too for succeeding. 10% chance and 1% chances are BS
  • Options
    kikisealekikiseale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    Balance - Everyone has their own ideas and suggestions on how to balance a class. If you agree with a suggestion from a previous post, please echo it. Better yet, this one might benefit from being broad (i.e. Trickster Rogues in permastealth are overpowered instead of X skill needs to do X less damage because it interacts with X feat in X way.)

Go at it!
    Ok , so with SW tree temp. The LS being changed to " chance to proc" killed this tree. Why not, in some feats for this tree, the result for putting points into that feat spot will be LS 100% proc for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds. That would ensure that the healing that Temptation tree OCCURS. At the moment, with all dark enchants, a lifedrinker, and every lifesteal increasing boon and companion, temptations heal less than a person gets from a potion. Say, when cursed target dies, LS 100%, or when party member LS procs, SW LS procs for 1/2/3/4/5 secs 100%, some feats giving LS severity, this was a much enjoyed tree, but the chance to proc coupled with an AOE delivery system of heals to party, this tree died.

Now when endcap of fury tree was nerfed, It was understandable, but it was to be a 30% nerf, with the stacks resetting every 4 secs, they didnt do that, missed it and never fixed, the reset happens at 8 seconds, and nothing lives that long. Also need to review dps output of the majority of powers, they are far from on par with other class choices and output. right now dread kf and (depending on soulbinder or hellbringer) there is one other useful. Look at comparable powers on other classes.
  • Options
    kikisealekikiseale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    "Quote" rel="pmswithagun" I personally know a SW in our guild that solo's dragonflight. I implore you to look into this...the test dummy log doesn't lie and shows it will negatively impact rogues AGAIN.

the SW doing that is using the OLD gear 60 level sharandar set that when procs does 3% of opponant health damage, 5 procs on single target 1 each minute. this gear is no longer obtainable in game, it is the GEAR, and the bonus against dragons on each piece of gear, dragon potions and dragon overloads that do that dps, not the sw himself. a sw with 0 enchants on but the same set will do exactly the same dps. those sets cannot be acquired in game anymore, and the set bonuses should have been retired when the sets no longer became available
    Post edited by kikiseale on
  • Options
    foofoowarriorfoofoowarrior Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Alright, let's do this. First and foremost, please be respectful and give actual feedback. No trolling, no insults and no blaming anyone for anything. This is to be a professional medium of communication so that we know exactly what we should focus on. Feel free to echo each other; actually, please echo each other. If it's been said already, say it again.

Please do not list everything you want fixed; only the top three or so items. We need to be able to focus on something and barraging this thread with a gajillion things won't help. I'm sure you guys can understand that.

So here's a list of possible things you could give us feedback on:

• Bugs - We get a lot of bug reports, many of which we immediately deliver to the developers, but many a time, only one person reports on it, which might explain it not getting fixed. The more people who care about a bug, the more pressing it will be.
    • Balance - Everyone has their own ideas and suggestions on how to balance a class. If you agree with a suggestion from a previous post, please echo it. Better yet, this one might benefit from being broad (i.e. Trickster Rogues in permastealth are overpowered instead of X skill needs to do X less damage because it interacts with X feat in X way.)
    • Specific Systems - Whether it's PvP, PvE, Performance, Foundry or even events, what aspect of the game needs the most attention. Keep this very high-level and broad, as well.

That's not a complete list, so feel free to add your own, but remember, act as if this information was going to be given to you if you were a dev, then multiply that by, well, a lot.

Go at it!
This discussion has been closed.