What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feedback Needed: Top Issues Currently in Neverwinter PC

Comments

• Options
    smalltownhicksmalltownhick Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Bugs
    1. Fix the chat window. The first time, every time, when I type a message into party chat I get an error "cannot find channel.." (or something) and I have to type it again
    2. Verify that all the items tool-tips match what they actually provide.
    3. Balance out the various classes. The HR for example is way to squishy.
    Features
    1. Give us fresh level 1-60 content, and content that has a deeper story than "do 10 vigilance tasks, rinse repeat"
    2. Bring combat back into balance. A dozen or so hits to kill a single monster is too much. Also it might be fun to have lower level monsters "mob" a higher level char. if they venture into a lower level area.
    3. Update the rewards in pre-module 6 campaigns to be reflective of the campaign's level. It does very little good to lower item's min level to 61 from 70 if the items are still useless when the player is likely to get them.
    4. Make all Campaign reward items salvageable.
    5. Make item drops be more reflective of the character and be useful. Giving me hundred of useless green items will just clog up the screen and my inventory.
    6. Give healing potions more power or a shorter cooldown. 10k healing is not enough anymore.
    7. When hovering over an item in your inventory make the enchantment icon also show its the progress to the next level to make it easier to see at a glance without opening the refinement window.
    8. Make the enchantment success chance realistic. Refining shards with a 3% chance, or rank 7 enchants at 30% chance (or whatever), is pointless unless you are willing to spend 300-400k AD for a Coalescent ward
    9. Change VIP level 1 per-character reward to give something other than 10 bound Greater identify scrolls. At level 70 I cant use them that fast and I have stacks of the things not used.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Bugs

1. Verify that all the items tool-tips match what they actually provide.
    lol. That's called "Cryptic Marketing."
    How else would you get suckered into spending Zen if it showed accurately what it provided?

Features

1. Make item drops be more reflective of the character and be useful. Giving me hundred of useless green items will just clog up the screen and my inventory.
    2. Give healing potions more power or a shorter cooldown. 10k healing is not enough anymore.
    3. Make the enchantment success chance realistic. Refining shards with a 3% chance, or rank 7 enchants at 30% chance (or whatever), is pointless unless you are willing to spend 300-400k AD for a Coalescent ward
    1. Clogged Inventory? Answer: Buy More & Bigger Bags in the Zen Store!
    2. Not enough healing? Answer: Buy Healing Stones in the Zen Store!
    3. Expensive Wards? Answer: Buy them in the Zen Store!
    ...are you sensing a pattern here??
  • Options
    fullmetalaricxfullmetalaricx Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    eriathor said:

And stop asking for nerf on TR's please , if you don't like then do not pvp!!

AGREED
    It not PvP anymore if you cant even find and hit some1 invisible if they 1 shot you. Its HAMSTER vs player, and the TR being the HAMSTER.

Put a CAP on PvP Damage or Identify items, put a tag on them if its PvP or PvE intended, make 2 seperate PvP arenas for the PvE/P build, and have the matchmaker calculate which arena he ends up on depending on his items. And no changing items inside the room.

New content

Separate bag for currencies also
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    I really do wonder if this thread actually serves a purpose anymore, seeing as @strumslinger last stopped by in July 2015 and actual Devs probably have never visited.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    kahvi#7546 kahvi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Stronghold turned back to laggy when you added that snow etc. in there, during the winter (festival?). So i hope you fix that.
  • Options
    n7shepard3#5574 n7shepard3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i want to add something I don't know if anyone experience this but I play archer and there is a bug in melee stance that
    when you hit the animation just stucks and lags I don't know what it is but it makes the class unplayable plz fix.
  • Options
    eriathoreriathor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    lfg pvp
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    mavloc said:

I'd like to see the racial bonuses looked at.

Currently Orcs and Metalic Dragonborn are the meta picks when it comes to character race.
    With +5% crit severity AND Dex+Str stat boost, makes Orcs best pick for any melee class. Meanwhile Metalic Dragonborn gain a healing and Hit Point boost which makes them best pick for Guardian Fighter and Paladin.

Drows are absolutely useless, Faster bonfire healing means nothing in current PVP, and their little proc they get is 5% chance which is statistically once every 20 hits for a 10% defense debuff on enemy. It's very low hit chance, and relatively useless since they'll most likely be dead before it even procs.

I agree some RACES need improved bonus racial traits. You mentioned Dragonborn should be nerfed and while I disagree. I do believe Drow, Half-Elf, Halfling, along with a few others should have greater BONUSES applied to racial trait's that is at least noticable.

For example:

Half-Elf knack for success gives a 1% critical severity, deflection & gold chance increase which is virtual insignificant--it should probably be 3% for the first two and 10% for gold find. What's 10% gold when most drop's even at level 70 are not even 50-100 copper except the rare larger drop.

Drow aside from get 5% healing from bonfire should probably have more than trippled to 20%, and given an addition deflection chance increase of 4%.

Sun-Elf's get an increase in Control & Control Resist but gain no base state to buff and unless you have a very rare Artifact with that attribute it's virtually non existent. Sun Elf's should gain 200 to control & control resist plus a % modifier to those attributes.

Many other examples for Tieflings and other races should be strengthen to provide greater diversity in the advances of racial traits for different character classes. The examples I gave I'd even consider making stronger that what I spoke about in the example.
  • Options
    joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    strathkin said:

mavloc said:

I'd like to see the racial bonuses looked at.

Currently Orcs and Metalic Dragonborn are the meta picks when it comes to character race.
    With +5% crit severity AND Dex+Str stat boost, makes Orcs best pick for any melee class. Meanwhile Metalic Dragonborn gain a healing and Hit Point boost which makes them best pick for Guardian Fighter and Paladin.

Drows are absolutely useless, Faster bonfire healing means nothing in current PVP, and their little proc they get is 5% chance which is statistically once every 20 hits for a 10% defense debuff on enemy. It's very low hit chance, and relatively useless since they'll most likely be dead before it even procs.

I agree some RACES need improved bonus racial traits. You mentioned Dragonborn should be nerfed and while I disagree. I do believe Drow, Half-Elf, Halfling, along with a few others should have greater BONUSES applied to racial trait's that is at least noticable.

For example:

Half-Elf knack for success gives a 1% critical severity, deflection & gold chance increase which is virtual insignificant--it should probably be 3% for the first two and 10% for gold find. What's 10% gold when most drop's even at level 70 are not even 50-100 copper except the rare larger drop.

Drow aside from get 5% healing from bonfire should probably have more than trippled to 20%, and given an addition deflection chance increase of 4%.

Sun-Elf's get an increase in Control & Control Resist but gain no base state to buff and unless you have a very rare Artifact with that attribute it's virtually non existent. Sun Elf's should gain 200 to control & control resist plus a % modifier to those attributes.

Many other examples for Tieflings and other races should be strengthen to provide greater diversity in the advances of racial traits for different character classes. The examples I gave I'd even consider making stronger that what I spoke about in the example.
    where is the like button???? !!!!
  • Options
    cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    There seems to be a bug with Stronghold Barracks. GWFs are only getting 250 instead of 1000 Power from the boon at Rank 3. At Rank 4 Barracks we get 1,250 Power instead of 2,000.

So far it seems that only GWF characters are affected.
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    hoperubyhoperuby Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    1- Shard of Valindra's Crown interacts badly with some monster/player's powers. When hit by demogorgon ray, if you time the immunity to be hit at mid-casting, you still get fully damaged. Some player's powers in pvp totally negates the immune effect if you cast it within 5 seconds of being hit
  • Options
    shcroukishcrouki Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    BUG: Transcendant Shadowclad's Stealth doesn't have the 30s ICD.
    Please fix it asap, I don't like using broken stuff but I also don't like having a Transcendant in m'y bag that I don't use because of bugs....
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES IN DIRE NEED:(in order of ease to change)

1- Take or change the cap on the currencies, 1200 or less is ridiculous with the amount that you can get in a day, currently and it really helps no one.

2- Aren't the stupid glyps and marks supposed to stack why on hell they never did stack is it so hard to make unused glyphs stack?

3-Can we please please pleeeease have "build presets" button, changing powers mid dungeon is really annoying.

• Options
    divitusdivitus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This is a late night posting, so I'll try to be quick...

Stability:
    This seems to be a problem with more than one PWI MMO, but I've noticed that Neverwinter isn't very stable on certain systems (and very poorly optimized, for my tastes), but in terms of server-side issues, I don't encounter a whole lot of them. Most of my problems are client-side, and I have a pretty bad connection where I live. It'll change in the coming month, I hope.
    To get an idea as to my problem, I'm using an Intel Core i7 4500 1.8 gHez (Dual Core, in case you are wondering), 8 GB of RAM, 2 GB Dedicated Graphics, and a NVidia GT 740m, which is a little above the minimum requirement to play Black Desert (If I had a better CPU). I'm able to run games like Dragon Age: Inquisition (below minimum requirements) at a decent setting while maintaining a constant 25 frames a second (for me, that's reasonable, as I can easily stand that frame-rate). With Neverwinter, I can run are considerably high graphics at that same rate, but stability issues force me to run the game in safe mode, which limits the memory usage of the game, doesn't save most of your client side settings (despite saving your account-side settings), and has some major issues with stuttering and texture fragmentation (textures and models fail to load properly).

This is the only problem I have with the game mechanically, as the gameplay is near spot on, in my opinion. If there is a thread/category for suggestions for the game, I will definitely take a look. However, now I get into something I doubt the Devs have any control over:

Monetization
    One of my biggest gripes with the game has nothing to do with the game itself, but the way it is handled business-wise. I feel that the game was monetized with a Korean audience in mind, which is unfortunate since people in the US don't share the same views. I'd like to point them out:
    Korean games tend to be very pricey. Whether by items purchased with real-world currency, or services that are pretty much essential to be good at the game (or, *cringe*, compete). Here in the US, that isn't looked upon the same way, as we don't have the economy or the money to waste on such games. That's why games like LoL and DOTA are very popular here in the states, because purchasing Champions in entirely optional, as there is a weekly rotation in both games (DOTA doesn't even have a rotation, just a bunch of cosmetics that really don't change the game by a whole lot). It's also why the port for ArcheAge was so poorly received once it released here, because the game ended up being very P2W in the end-game, since patrons had such a massive advantage over other players (I mean massive). Black Desert Online, however, took an alternate route. It kept what made the game a true selling point (pretty much every Sandbox element, and the minor details that made all the difference), differing from the Korean and Russian versions, which removed much of what made the game so appealing in the first place (and adding some really powerful items only available for real money, breaking the game further).

So, what can be changed? Here's a few suggestions:
    1) Reduce the frequency of Lockboxes dropping. Or, give a daily login reward consisting of a Lockbox Key (at least 2 weekly), and a Key-Ring of them after thirty consecutive logins. Either option will make it so players don't feel pressured to spend a ton of money on Lockbox Keys for the chance at something rare. It might break the economy for some, but by doing at least the latter option would definitely give incentive to log in daily (which is definitely what you want as an MMO Developer), and reduce the power curve regarding some of the lockboxes and the rewards they give.
    I do realize there is a Login Reward in the game, but the incentive to log in for them is diminished by the rather poor rewards it gives you (also, do NOT show what players will get after 7 consecutive logins. This actually lessens the incentive, especially if the reward in question is rather unimpressive.). It might be best to use an RNG system to decide daily rewards each day, and run the RNG with every daily reset. Have two guaranteed Lockbox keys thrown into the RNG weekly, but never on the same day. It's complicated, but it could work if done right. Warframe used to do something similar, but switched to a rather unimpressive total daily login rewards (based on the number of total days played since you started), with guaranteed rewards at certain login marks. Not as impressive, in my book.
    Also, I find the thirty day guaranteed Key-Ring to be fair, because only truly dedicated players would likely reach that mark multiple times in a row. Once again, it rewards your most dedicated players, but the normal key rewards may be enough for less dedicated players to at least be able to catch up.
    2) Lockboxes shouldn't be retired after a certain amount of months. It can make some players feel like they've missed out on some really cool stuff (for example, some lockboxes had some really interesting gear that is no longer available, but can still be used by veterans). However, if you want to recycle old lockboxes, at least make them purchasable with AD, albeit at a much higher price than the current lockbox, labeled as Legacy Lockboxes. I'll leave to rest up to you guys...
    3) Pay 4 Convenience. Not many MMOs do this often, but you'd be surprised by how well done some of these MMOs handle this aspect. Warframe does this, and does it well. Every item in the game (except for most cosmetics) is craftable in the game, and some items aren't even available in the cash-shop (Prime Warframes/Weapons are an example, and are some of the most powerful pieces of equipment in the game, but a newly released Prime Warframe comes with Prime Access, but only available 'till the next one comes out). Of course, the Cash-Shop is really expensive, but at least it isn't necessary to get good. And PvP in Warframe is heavily skill-based, so even the most powerful equipment can't compete with a much more skilled player (this is why I hate Tab-Targeting). Try and do some research, and see what works, and what doesn't.

I'm going to cut off here. If you need anything else, send a PM through the forums. Once I clear my head, I might be able to expand further...
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    queue window for accepting not showing for some players seems like a good choice imo.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    cristonic2cristonic2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello and thanks for a place to explain my feelings towards the game.
    First issue I have are bags. Unlike STO where even if I am an active account holder (Not F2P) I am still being "Trolled" to keep spending money for things I am used to getting from Cryptic. Bags being the nuber one issue for me at this moment. I bought the life time account on STO because it was worth it....here even if I spent the same amount of money I waould still not be anywhere close to the same thing. I understand F2P games...I Lived through STO going F2P and as such....P2W for the longest time. Gie those of us that are willing to pay monthly fee some kind of perk like real bag space.
    Second is a special kind of bug I have only seen here, if you don't get the cut scene for the final fight...you can't progress a lot of the time. Am Example would be the red wizard quest in Neverdeath. I was in combat before I made the cut scene and again, killed the wizard before I got to it...and couldn't progress.
    I am sick of dropping and reclaim a quest like I have to here. I woiuld suggest either changing the NPC locations where they are not able to hit us before we walk though to the cut scene or fixing it where combat doesn't happen untill the cutscene is done.
    My Last issue is very personal. I have become used to havig options on STO. I can choose which mode I want to fight in, which keys I wish to bind, which missions I wish to rerun, Heck, even what look I wish to have for my toon that day....here, be prepared to be paying for the most basic service. I have never and hopefully will never see another game like this where "gold" is all but usless.
    Don't get me wrong, I like that game but I can't keep paying for something as basic as bag slots on every single toon I make. STOs level with your rank as long as your account is active, several other games based as this one is at least allows you to buy basic bags ingame with "Gold" and most allow you to craft them at some point. I find it hard to keep putting money in a game like this without basic upgrades coming from it. I am happy with the direction the game seems to be heading, but it's hard for me to want to play knowing I am going to be "Trolled" for more money every single time I turn around and seveal of my "friends" from STO have come and gone for the exact same reason. This game could make me never play WoW again....or send me running back towards it. Fustration levels rise as issues arise.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    cbnia said:

There seems to be a bug with Stronghold Barracks. GWFs are only getting 250 instead of 1000 Power from the boon at Rank 3. At Rank 4 Barracks we get 1,250 Power instead of 2,000.

So far it seems that only GWF characters are affected.

Works fine for me, but there's a wrinkle.

We have 2 boon buildings, barracks(6) and stable(4).

I have the feat that means I gain 25% AP as power.

Switching from power to AP drops 4000 power correctly on all other chars.

Switching on GWF drops 3500 because I lose 4K power, but gain 2K AP and hence 500 power.

• Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Can we have disable visuals option for weapon and armour enchantments?
    Many of my friends complain, that they spend lots of AD to make their toon look cool, but it's ruined because of higher rank enchantments. I'd like to see this implemented ASAP.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    izwor said:

Can we have disable visuals option for weapon and armour enchantments?
    Many of my friends complain, that they spend lots of AD to make their toon look cool, but it's ruined because of higher rank enchantments. I'd like to see this implemented ASAP.

People have been asking for this for YEARS. Don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Honestly, the only thing I'd like to see right now is bringing back rewards for completing foundry quests. I used to enjoy doing foundry quests, it gave you a little bit to do other than the same ol, same ol round of end game stuff. But without rewards, they get lost in the shuffle because honestly,, why play through something if your not going to be rewarded in some way. Heck,, it doesn't have to be AD although those would be nice,, it could be maybe a chance at a special mount or pet. Like how the baby yeti was done in IWD. Maybe even the possibility of having different random treat rewards drop when you complete qualifying foundry quests for different pets or mounts that you can take back to feed them to see if they MIGHT take a liking to you. I would certainly start playing foundry again if that were the case,, I like collecting pets and mounts even tho i never use them and stick to a few certain favorites,, lol.
  • Options
    divitusdivitus Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Hello and thanks for a place to explain my feelings towards the game.
    First issue I have are bags. Unlike STO where even if I am an active account holder (Not F2P) I am still being "Trolled" to keep spending money for things I am used to getting from Cryptic. Bags being the nuber one issue for me at this moment. I bought the life time account on STO because it was worth it....here even if I spent the same amount of money I waould still not be anywhere close to the same thing. I understand F2P games...I Lived through STO going F2P and as such....P2W for the longest time. Gie those of us that are willing to pay monthly fee some kind of perk like real bag space.
    Second is a special kind of bug I have only seen here, if you don't get the cut scene for the final fight...you can't progress a lot of the time. Am Example would be the red wizard quest in Neverdeath. I was in combat before I made the cut scene and again, killed the wizard before I got to it...and couldn't progress.
    I am sick of dropping and reclaim a quest like I have to here. I woiuld suggest either changing the NPC locations where they are not able to hit us before we walk though to the cut scene or fixing it where combat doesn't happen untill the cutscene is done.
    My Last issue is very personal. I have become used to havig options on STO. I can choose which mode I want to fight in, which keys I wish to bind, which missions I wish to rerun, Heck, even what look I wish to have for my toon that day....here, be prepared to be paying for the most basic service. I have never and hopefully will never see another game like this where "gold" is all but usless.
    Don't get me wrong, I like that game but I can't keep paying for something as basic as bag slots on every single toon I make. STOs level with your rank as long as your account is active, several other games based as this one is at least allows you to buy basic bags ingame with "Gold" and most allow you to craft them at some point. I find it hard to keep putting money in a game like this without basic upgrades coming from it. I am happy with the direction the game seems to be heading, but it's hard for me to want to play knowing I am going to be "Trolled" for more money every single time I turn around and seveal of my "friends" from STO have come and gone for the exact same reason. This game could make me never play WoW again....or send me running back towards it. Fustration levels rise as issues arise.

Bold1: Bags are an annoyance in all games, but it tends to be worse in games with junk items (i.e. vendor trash). Soloing in certain MMOs has been a nightmare for this very reason. Neverwinter is no different. At least, in WoW, bags actually used the in-game currency (I have yet to find a bag vendor in NWO, but I have found one in Champions Online, a less populated MMO by Cryptic). However, Vendor trash is the one thing I get less of in this game; the gemstones/charms, on the other hand, are over-saturated to a disgusting degree. I would be happier if the charms had a separate bag from the rest of the inventory (or every item type had a separate inventory).

Bold2: There is a way to do this. Control-LeftClick is the default for item preview. You can preview the look of your character this way when the armor is equipped, and can even be done from the collection window. You can also transmog equipment, but that uses gold, and doesn't carry over to other equipment, to my knowledge...

Bold3: The same is true in STO. Energy credits are completely pointless late-game.

Bold4: I can't play a Cryptic MMO without accepting that it'll be cash-shop heavy, regardless of which game I play. I will also not expect an optimized game, either, which is kind of sad considering that, if the games weren't heavily based around the cash-shop, were upgraded to Windows 10 standards, had extra polish, and had a few other features that are strangely absent in pretty much every single one of them, every one of these games would be incredible.
    If there is one example Cryptic could follow with it's future titles (and possibly current ones, as well), it would be the path the North American Localization of Black Desert Online took when it released here in the states and in Europe. First, the game was made Buy 2 Play, with all customization options unlocked from the start. Second, it did away with pretty much every piece of P2W mechanics present in the North Korean and Russian versions of the game, and focused on the mechanics NA and EU players wanted from the game in the first place (they kept the sandbox mechanics from the original release, since the current version is very P2W). I don't know, just a thought I had...
  • Options
    pan17 said:

ahh..can someone explain why razer mouse stops responding and getting disabled while playing nw online ...?
    is tha tsome kind of bug related to neverwinter or it's something from razer synapse ...
    yesterday i installed the latest version of razer synapse (1.18 ) and i started experiencing that bug ..my mouse was turning off the chroma light and after some time it was getting disabled ..i was in pvp and i couldn't move or do anything without the mouse..then i changed usb slot ,the mouse turned on the lights but after some secs they turned off again..lol....
    and again after some minutes the mouse was disabled ....today i uninstalled the latest version of razer synapse and got back to the older 1.12 i think ....but i still have the same bug, nothing changed ...i dunno ....it's unexplainable....
    anyone else has razer products plugged in to his desktop ...?

happens with my cheap biglots wireless mouse too when it starts doing this exit and relaunch game works for me to correct repeated device de-sync... so it is the game..
  • Options
    arabatur said:

I really do wonder if this thread actually serves a purpose anymore, seeing as @strumslinger last stopped by in July 2015 and actual Devs probably have never visited.

• Options
    zomitpo420zomitpo420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ok, soooo. this is my first post, I NEVER do forums at all, but caught a glimpse of something about lostmouth set getting nerfed..Now.. Im all for game ballance BUT.. when it comes to a game like this, where you pay DEARLY for things. In MY opinion, to just UP and NERF HAMSTER that you broke and make the people who payed .. STUPID amounts to get the set upgraded and all that good stuff, is VERY unprofessional... now I just got done reading the patch notes on it... and I almost quote.. but you mentioned "rather than rework the entire game ballance" you just choose to Nerf one set.. Ok, so sounds simple right? Yea, WAY to easy IMO. You made the set, dident think it through, people payed OUT THE EARS, now just snatch their cash and leave em high and dry.. UNPROFESSIONAL, and VERY rude, inconsiderate and WAY UNCOOL! Heres My suggestion, people who own the set, you REIMBURSE them huh? OR do what you should be doing, FIXING it, so players dont get STIFFED, like doing your JOB thouroghly BEFORE releasing this kind of thing, OR put the work in like you should be doing so NO ONE gets stiffed except the people who made the ultimate decision to release the set without adiquate TESTING... ive played off and on for some time now.. and ive been worked over by certain things im not going to get into.. but mark my words, I wont spend another DIME and i am dead serious if something fair is not done for us people who are going to SUFFER because its "too much work to fix our glitch so to make it easy on us, we just mess over a smaller number of people instead of doing what is right".. I mean it too.. ive spend OODLES on this game, and getting tired of game companies pushing me around because they think im "hooked and LOCKED in to the game" no no my game developer friends, NOT me, this will end it, for good with your company! Sorry for sounding so pissed, well actually no, im not sorry, I deserve to vent on this, i believe ive earned it for how much $$$$$ and time ive put into this game.. even tho, i will probably just get passed over, ridiculed by the comunity.. i really dont care, it was my cash and my choice to spend it yes... but keep strongarming HAMSTER and you will lose in the end, mark my words.. people will get fed up eventually also. maybe you will be filthy rich and wont care by then, hell, prolly are already filthy rich and dont care to make such a decision.. harsh, yes but true.. and with that im done, and wait eagerly to see what comes of this.. untill then, i wont be spending another dime till i see where this goes..
  • Options

Ok, soooo. this is my first post, I NEVER do forums at all, but caught a glimpse of something about lostmouth set getting nerfed..Now.. Im all for game ballance BUT.. when it comes to a game like this, where you pay DEARLY for things. In MY opinion, to just UP and NERF HAMSTER that you broke and make the people who payed .. STUPID amounts to get the set upgraded and all that good stuff, is VERY unprofessional... now I just got done reading the patch notes on it... and I almost quote.. but you mentioned "rather than rework the entire game ballance" you just choose to Nerf one set.. Ok, so sounds simple right? Yea, WAY to easy IMO. You made the set, dident think it through, people payed OUT THE EARS, now just snatch their cash and leave em high and dry.. UNPROFESSIONAL, and VERY rude, inconsiderate and WAY UNCOOL! Heres My suggestion, people who own the set, you REIMBURSE them huh? OR do what you should be doing, FIXING it, so players dont get STIFFED, like doing your JOB thouroghly BEFORE releasing this kind of thing, OR put the work in like you should be doing so NO ONE gets stiffed except the people who made the ultimate decision to release the set without adiquate TESTING... ive played off and on for some time now.. and ive been worked over by certain things im not going to get into.. but mark my words, I wont spend another DIME and i am dead serious if something fair is not done for us people who are going to SUFFER because its "too much work to fix our glitch so to make it easy on us, we just mess over a smaller number of people instead of doing what is right".. I mean it too.. ive spend OODLES on this game, and getting tired of game companies pushing me around because they think im "hooked and LOCKED in to the game" no no my game developer friends, NOT me, this will end it, for good with your company! Sorry for sounding so pissed, well actually no, im not sorry, I deserve to vent on this, i believe ive earned it for how much $$$$$ and time ive put into this game.. even tho, i will probably just get passed over, ridiculed by the comunity.. i really dont care, it was my cash and my choice to spend it yes... but keep strongarming HAMSTER and you will lose in the end, mark my words.. people will get fed up eventually also. maybe you will be filthy rich and wont care by then, hell, prolly are already filthy rich and dont care to make such a decision.. harsh, yes but true.. and with that im done, and wait eagerly to see what comes of this.. untill then, i wont be spending another dime till i see where this goes..

you fail to realize that releasing broken HAMSTER then waiting till ppl spend on it before "fixing" it is the craptic business model... also .. lostmauth set and everything needed to refine can be aquired by grind ... so it is your own fault if you spent ad on set.. most recent example of craptic sucker move on players ... warlords mount bonus' they got feedback from test server players before it went live but they released it anyways to suck as much from the economy as the suckers would drop on mounts that grant this bonus then 2 days in hotfix...bam and ruined the bonus all together for any companion that is not a striker !!! i will close with this ... craptic does not count on your continued spending ... they rely on the sucker in new ppl and get as much from them as they can as fast as they can before the player gets sick of the scams... then they are happiest if the disenchanted veteran players DO leave so they cant warn new players and aren't keeping the servers overloaded with high player population... they might have to actually upgrade their servers if they had any player retention at all
This discussion has been closed.