test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Medieval - Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly

Comments

• Options
    puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Thanks Cbnia, I just registered on the forum :)
  • Options
    cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    On behalf of Guild Medieval, we want to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday season and all the best for 2016!

photo screenshot_2015-12-19-20-35-04.jpg

Good to have you on board too puravidacr :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Happy New Year Everyone!

Very proud of our Guild, we have started our upgrade to Guild Hall 10! :smiley:

I would also like to welcome some new guild members:

Havok
    Docdeath
    Faero Malikite
    Darin

You are all very welcome to GM! :smiley:

A reminder of our rules if anyone is thinking of applying:
    No exploits, No Profanity and No Bullying.
    Our website is http://www.guildmedieval.com, lots more info about us there and it's also where you can apply to join.
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    vonzon#1404 vonzon Member Posts: 2 New User
    Any of you play during the afternoon ET? I'm in Europe and I usually play evenings.
  • Options
    Hey there vonzon!

Our busiest time is Euro evenings, so we would suit your timezone :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    vforvictoriavforvictoria Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    As the newest Crusader for Guild Medieval on Neverwinter, I want to introduce myself. =)

My handle is @vforvictoria and I encourage anyone with further questions about Guild Medieval to pm or mail me in-game. I am on a lot during the day EST. (At least until summer creeps back!)

Thanks and happy playing! =)
  • Options
    Big event for Guild Medieval, we defeated all four dragons in our Stronghold!

Dragonflight is an event which we love so much because all guild members, regardless of level, can join in and we can group together. This one was extra special when we managed to kill all 4 in the final few seconds. Lots of celebrating! :blush:

Well done GM!! :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    Hey, Giggles the friendly Guild Medieval crusader here!

*First, GM has just reached Guild Hall 12!! (Whew)

What does that mean? We can now work on our Guild Hall boons (power, arm pen, incoming healing, defense, XP and speed) to become more powerful as we upgrade barracks and other buldings past rank 5!

I think we do well for a guild with no donation requirements. =)

*Next, I want to give a big shout out to our newest knights, Tex, Docdeath, Omnior, and Mytheryl. Through your wondrous actions as squires, you are now welcomed into the rank of knights!
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Just curious...have you guys joined an alliance yet?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    I was also wondering if you guys had committed to an alliance yet :) I know not every guild wants to but there are several alliances (including mine) who would no doubt be honored to have you join.
  • Options
    targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Just curious...have you guys joined an alliance yet?

Heya @adinosii.

Currently, we are chatting to a few guilds and weighing up our options, nothing definite as yet.
    I talked with someone from your guild and we are discussing it between the officership.
    melindaoz said:

I was also wondering if you guys had committed to an alliance yet :) I know not every guild wants to but there are several alliances (including mine) who would no doubt be honored to have you join.

Heya @melindaoz.

Please contact @targlock or @cbnia in game so we can talk :)

Regards,
    Targlock.
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    We recently got together with a record turnout for our 2016 class photo and for the most amazing of reasons... Guild Spotlight!
    Feeling very grateful and honoured to be featured! Thank You so much @strumslinger :):):)

Here is a link to our spotlight:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9992663-guild-spotlight:-guild-medieval

If anyone is interested in joining us, we have just short of 20 spaces free at the moment. Please take a look at our website, our rules and fill out an application if you wish.

http://www.guildmedieval.com

For alliances, please contact @targlock or @cbnia ingame :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Congratz to the most friendly and helpful guild I have met in NW - Truly a great role model :)
  • Options
    slurpy911slurpy911 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Square in the NUTZ

Rank 1 guild, almost rank 2 here really want to be in a alliance. We are a casual guild but have many active players. We gather resources fast except influence and gems. With dark, tyranny, fey etc we can help a lot of other guilds. Please invite our guild if it is possible and if you wont mind having us.

Co-leader
    V-Bone Steak
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    LOVE the guild picture cbnia! That's the spirit!! I am interested in getting that conversation underway on the alliance whenever you are ready.. I have some ideas that I think would be beneficial to not only to members of Guild Medeival and Tyrs Paladium, but quite a few smaller guilds in Neverwinter proper. :) No rush... we are taking our time to ensure we are making the best choices possible for those who love the fun inclusive no drama, no zerg mentality which personifies our style of play.

I think we have many things in common as guilds, and believe we both have truly unique experience that can best promote guild strength and unity gamewide, and can benefit Neverwinter's small and medium sized guilds which so often get over looked and at real a disadvantage in Neverwinter by themselves.

Speak to you soon! :smiley:

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    Hiya aandrethegiant!

It would be great if you could contact our leader @targlock ingame or via PMs (we had problems trying to send you PMs before).

Many thanks :smile:
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    No problem, I added Tarlock to the conversation, and have already laid down my overall vision. We each have a long history and "work/play" in the same ways. Got to say I'm looking forward to this!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    Guild Medieval has joined the Tyrs Fellowship!

Thank you @aandrethegiant and Tyrs for the warm welcome that we have received so far. We are having great fun grouping with you guys and the alliance guilds every day :)

We are also proud to have added Legio Draconis as our first gauntlet and we have another gauntlet position available. Any guild who is looking for a no drama, no zerg, no exploit and profanity free guild; please PM our leader @targlock or myself @cbnia.
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Whoops, I posted an announcement only to see cbnia beat me to it. Since I can't delete the post entirely, I am changing this to a "whoops, sorry!"

=)
  • Options
    Kudos to the kind and capable folks of Guild Medieval! A joy to talk with in the Fellowship alliance chat, and run with in game.

Thank you for your friendship (towards all of us at Tyrs Paladium). For anyone looking for an established guild of friendly folk who know their stuff and who is exactly who they say they are... look no further than Guild Medieval.

• Options
    neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I have returned to Neverwinter; I'm intrigued by all the many changes, especially this Alliance system. I'm still getting my feet wet again. All i can think about is Guild Medieval.
  • Options
    As autumn envelops us with all the hints of fun and glory around the corner, Guild Medieval is proud to announce a few changes:

Our beloved Realm Leader of a long time, Beldak, stepped down to take a well-deserved break. Thank you for your hard work and we wish you the best in your retirement!

Freckles stepped up to assume the crown, ready to lead Guild Medieval on! Thank you for being willing to do that! =)

Guild Medieval also has a new Crusader (recruiter) on the scene: Mytheryl whose handle in-game is @joycehilti. They will be glad to assist people in anyway they can!
  • Options
    wassermann1980wassermann1980 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Dear adventurers! :)

Guild Medieval would like to wish you all a wonderful Halloween weekend with lots of joy, lots of sweets and -of course- lots of pumpkins! :wink:
    Proud Lord Crusader of Guild Medvieval
  • Options
    Dear adventurers! :)

Guild Medieval's stronghold keeps growing. Yesterday we were able to build a brand new animal pen in order to give our beloved friends like piggies, cows, etc. a new home.

Do you want to become part of our stable crew? We are always looking forward to welcome nice and friendly new members. Please visit our website and apply! :)

Have a nice Sunday and see you in Neverwinter!
  • Options
    Dear adventurers!

Guild Medieval wishes you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
    If you want to have a delicious roasted turkey meal together with us in a family-friendly guild atmosphere please visit our website and join our crew. We're looking forward to meet you.

Again, enjoy today's Thanksgiving and have a wonderful and lovely day!
  • Options
    Dear adventurers and dear friends! :)

Guild Medieval wishes you and your families a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and great holidays! :)
  • Options
    You are searching for a guild of friends rather than a guild of competitors? You are longing for some fun rather than stress? You are willing to join a drama free community being active, funny, helpful and supportive? If you can answer these question with a loud and determined "YES" you should be having a look at our website in order to find out who we are, what we stand for and how happy we would be if YOU became our newest member.

Best regards and lots of adventures!
  • Options
    Dear adventurers!

Guild Medieval is very proud to announce stronghold's guild house upgrade No. 17! There was a huge celebration last Thursday with lots of wine, honey beer and food. Our members and friends really had a ball!

Would you like to take part in our next celebration? Would you like to be part of a nice and friendly gaming community where you always will be more important than your skill or gear?

Please visit our website, read our rules and policies and join us today! We are looking forward to meet you!

Have a nice weekend and see you soon!
  • Options
    Hello adventurers! :smile:

Well, it's March which means that spring 2017 is coming towards us - finally! The sun will be smiling on us, birds will be singing, little flowers will be growing, dragons will be taking deep breaths and... wait... dragons??? :open_mouth:

Oh yes, they are still here and the next siege of our beloved home Neverwinter will take place very soon. What is more there is trouble in the River District, rumours about an old-new spellplague and still lots of things to do in every part of our realm.

Wouldn't it be nice to fight shoulder to shoulder with brothers- and sisters-in-arms? Wouldn't it be nice to be part of a friendly and familiar atmosphere where the player counts more than an item-level? Think about it and have a look at our website. We are all looking forward to your application.

See you soon and many greetings from Guild Medieval!
  • Options
    Dear adventurers!

There have been some leadership changes recently I would like to present to you:

Our beloved realm leader Freckles (@cbnia) has decided to step down. She has been a wonderful and lovely realm leader who has done and achieved lots, lots and lots both for Guild Medieval and for our alliance. We owe you so much, Freckles. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! <3

Loki (@lokigromrilbend), aka Twistedmind, will be our new realm leader. Our new Castellan and second-in-command will be Warren (@warcon). Both of them will do a terrific job as they are really great people. Congratulations and thank you for stepping up, my friends! :)