test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Medieval - Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly

Comments

• Options
    waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited August 2014
    Hey all

We have had a little reshuffle - and due to lack of time in RL I am spending less time in game.

I suggest if you wish to speak to someone with regards GM in game please messege

@Rhoda (as always our wonderful guild leader)
    @targlock (Beldak our new Castellan

Thanks Waggi <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited August 2014
    GM is actively looking for new recruits

We are looking for like-minded people to join our world wide community, we are looking for people who don't use exploits and believe in fair play for all. Our philosophy is that real life comes first and we focus on the gamer not the game.

If you are interested in joining us please have a look at our website linked in my signature and speak to us in game.

@waggiwi

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    mot1965mot1965 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just submitted my application. Here's hoping I make the cut :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    thats great - hoping to see you in guild and game soon

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    mot1965 wrote: »
    Just submitted my application. Here's hoping I make the cut :)

With the game's population falling to unhealthy levels, I like your chances :)
  • Options
    targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    With the game's population falling to unhealthy levels, I like your chances :)

Actually, the game's population don't effect us, and we don't care if it falls or not.
    We go for quality and not quantity, so if your application isn't good enough for our standarts, you will not get in.
    If you do get in, you enter a new world of game experience :)
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Using the find guild search in-game, I have tried to contact the only officer visibly listed (commander from memory) via pm' the last two days but I've had no response. Just wondering if you are still recruiting?
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ganndog wrote: »
    Using the find guild search in-game, I have tried to contact the only officer visibly listed (commander from memory) via pm' the last two days but I've had no response. Just wondering if you are still recruiting?

We are still recruiting, go to www.guildmedieval.com to submit your application :)

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ganndog wrote: »

The officer was probably too busy or afk. In game mail works usually better then pm. I recommend to send me an in game mail (@rhodah). I'll gladly have a chat with you.
  • Options
    morgathianmorgathian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    would like to apply i play neverwinter, name is tichar@morgathian. please pm me. i am an old time d@d Gamer and computer game, in fact i am old time! lol
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    morgathian wrote: »
    would like to apply i play neverwinter, name is tichar@morgathian. please pm me. i am an old time d@d Gamer and computer game, in fact i am old time! lol

Hello,
    Age does not matter as long as you have fun with gaming :D We have members of all ages. I sent you an in game message, we can also have a chat. Or you just register on our forum (www.guildmedieval.com)

Rhoda
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    In guild news I am glad that we have one more officer in our ranks. He is responsible for our guide subforum and for organising in-game events. Thank you Oystein :)

We are active in all game content although we do not force our members to participate. This way many casual players do enjoy our guild. We play to relax from real life !

If you want to be a part of our community try it out, register on our forum or send me a PM ingame (rhoda@rhodah). I'll have a chat with you.
  • Options
    izidragonizidragon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi, are you still recruiting? I'm relatively new in the game but I have a certain notion of the game itself. I have an experience playing with GWF but I am now playing with a HR.
    I am from south america and would love to have an opportunity to join the guid. I dont have a perfect English but I can communicate and understand basically well.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Yes, GM is always recruiting nice people. Your English doesn't need to be perfect, as long as everyone can understand each other, it's all good :)

You can apply by registering on the forums, http://www.guildmedieval.com/ or have a chat with @rhodah in-game, if you'd like more info.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    New mod, new opportunities for a massive guild fun! (like always :) )
    One member asked for help in WoD and everyone that was online, came to the rescue, we filled the instance with GMers and killed everything there!
    Thanks for the fun GM.

Watch the fun :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaMnOzxh-n0

• Options
    xafionxafion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey. Sent you guys an application using your homepage. I'm around for a chat if you have some officers online.
    Been reading most of the posts on this thread and I think this might be the place for me to settle.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The Winter Festival of Simril is upon us again,
    so why not celebrate it and Christmas with your virtual Family!
    And Guild Medieval mass gift opening event has done that wonderfully.

giftopenning_zps93c939ca.jpg

to see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saitxdSz2Kg

Thanks again guys, for showing the Christmas spirit :)

• Options
    edited January 2015
    PICforContest_zps4c0d739d.jpg

Congratulations to Aurin for winning our December´s screenshot competition

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Just a reminder that if I haven't had much time for Neverwinter recently if you are looking for someone to speak to in game re GM please contact

@targlock
    @rhoda

both are lovely and happy to answer your questions

x

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    We are still active in Neverwinter and are always looking for new members to join our family ! To get a better image of who we are and what we do you can have a look here and watch our new trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTVBBK1-ro8
    With the upcoming Modul 6 we'll have plenty of choices to group together and experience adventures. Apply today on our homepage or message one of our officers for a chat.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Let me announce that Guild Medieval Neverwinter Realm has become a new Leader: Beldak@targlock !
  • Options
    raacheyraachey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @rhodah greetings hi there im looking for an active guild as ours is currently dieing I think you spoke with Siv hopefully we 3 can come to you guys n girls. hope to talk to you soon
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Congratulation to our winner in the March screenshot competition

Congrats Etelgrin!!

Etelgrin%20compatition_zpsxfei1o5r.png

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Who said that Dungeons in Mod 6 are not fun, they are very fun when running with your friends and Guild mates.
    conquering T1s, now getting ready for the T2s :)

• Options
    castion99castion99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just applied on the guild website because I really like what I read as far as what you are about and I do like the family friendly atmosphere.

I am normally on Tyrenos@castion99
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    castion99 wrote: »
    I just applied on the guild website because I really like what I read as far as what you are about and I do like the family friendly atmosphere.

I am normally on Tyrenos@castion99

Welcome to GM :) we hope you will like it here.

• Options
    karistianakaristiana Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If you're looking for a family-friendly, drama free, helpful guild that seems to truly care about their members, I strongly encourage you to check out Guild Medieval.

My experience with this guild has been nothing but positive. They are patient, helpful, and very friendly. You're not just a number on the roster. You're a valued member of the guild family.

I can't express enough how greatly I appreciate the genuine, family-friendly atmosphere. There is no profanity, vulgarity, or rudeness going on in guild chat. It's a most welcome breath of fresh air from what often goes on in zone chat and other chat channels.

Yes, there are rules. Yes, there is a guild application. Those are in place to make sure that both guild and applicant are a match for one another because it's not all about roster numbers, character level, or item level - it's about the people.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any member of the guild leadership. They are very friendly, so don't be shy :).
  • Options
    cadrigarcadrigar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Can I join to improve my english? Are there any no english-native speakers in guild?
  • Options
    cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey cadrigar, thank you for your interest in Guild Medieval!

Our forums, ingame chat and voice chat (mumble) are conducted through English, however many players in our guild are not native English speakers and it is a great way to improve :)

To sign up just apply via our website:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

You can also add me ingame (@cbnia) and I will be happy to answer any questions that you have :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com