What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval - Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly

Comments

• tydestreamtydestream Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rhodah wrote: »
    Hey Fedaykin,
    thanks for your interest. We are always looking for mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people to join our community. You can contact our Crusader Rawr@lukeemmaus ingame:) He likes to chat with people.

Hey there. I sent a request on your website and fully filled out my information. Where would I expect to hear a reply? Your website? My email? Im kind of pumped to hear back from you guys so let me know!
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys,

a few answers to your questions. Feel free to pm me ingame if you need further information :)

First most of the answers you can find in the Q&A section of the recruitment thread above.

@tydestream:
    Ususally people get an reply within 48 hours, but it's still vacation time, so please be patient if it takes a bit longer. You'll get either an email and/or a forum pm.

@olverant
    olverant wrote: »
    I like what I see so far, but what do you mean by "family friendly"? In my experience that phrase is code for "we don't want those kind of people here; think of the children!" or something worse.

Idk what you mean with 'those' people. Well a guild is always a community of like-minded people. We are looking for people who agree with our rules. They'll find a home in our guild. If people don't agree - no problem - they will find other guilds.

just a few examples for being family-friendly:

- no need to be online every day

- real life comes always first, let's say you are in a dungeon with a group. It might happen that someone has to go because of real life. Nobody will complain about

- special "Page" rank for younger children of members
  • tydestreamtydestream Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey everyone. I was just accepted into the guild yesterday. The environment and energy is exactly what the guild claims to possess. If you want a guild thats has a good community, apply for this one! You will NOT be disappointed!!
    edited September 2013
    In guild news we have now a guild chat on our forum. The new Chat link is implemented at the top banner of every page. It's lots of fun chatting with guildies not only ingame but also on our forum.

If you want to be a part of our community try it out and register on our forum or send me a PM ingame (rhoda@rhodah). I like to chat with people :)
    edited September 2013
    Check out the prototype of our new event calendar. We set up guild runs for our members and help with quests. In addition to that we set up groups when the several events are active (dungeon delve, skirmishes, gauntlgrym) depending on the people who are online.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rhodawinter%40gmail.com&ctz=Europe/London

(Events are shown in timezone GMT+0 London)

Link to convert the time:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
  • badpanda69badpanda69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi there me and my partner are new level 60 and are looking to join a guild on Beholder. We are both in the UK looking to play all parts of the game PVP, PVE, Dungeons and skirmish.

My GWF has a GS of about 9k and the girlfriend has a GS of about 8k really looking for a UK/EU English speaking guild. As going a guild in quite a big thing we are looking at making sure we join the right on. As we both work and have a young lad we don't have to much time to spend in game and finding a guild that is active in our time zone is very important.

So the main question I have is how active is the guild during UK prime time 18:00 to 22:00 GMT.
    edited September 2013
    Hey badpanda :)

thanks you for your interest.

Basically our community is international and got members from all over the world. Since your favourite gaming time is also EU prime time we always have players online at this time. We are active in all parts of the game, a bit less in PVP.

We recruit people who fit in our community. You probably have read already that we are a family-friendly guild and that you don't need special online times or gearscore to join us. It's the person behind the keyboard we invite.

If you want to know more about us, please add me to your friendlist (rhoda@rhodah) and we can chat. (I couldn't add you)

greetings

Rhoda
  • badpanda69badpanda69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sorry didnt get to chat with you in game had a bit of a hetic sunday and had to get that sorted. I tthink you spoke to my partner @Waggi last night and she seemed very intersted in joining will try and get on tonight and have a chat with you as well.
  • balleuxballeux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    this is a very helpful guild lots of great people on willing to give you a hand.
    edited September 2013
    Event update on our calendar. Check it out.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rhodawinter%40gmail.com&ctz=Europe/London

(Events are shown in timezone GMT+0 London)

Link to convert the time:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html[/QUOTE]
  • errguroerrguro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The roster of our guild in NW has suffered a "small" revolution :)

Kobu and Blyssfulchaos have decided to leave the game and resign of their roles as Leader and Castellan, due to RL issues, lack of interest in the game, and disagreements with the game administrators.

The leadership of our NW guild will now be ensured by me (Errguro Portuga) and Rhoda, our new Castellan :D

We wish to thank Kobu and Blyssfulchaos for their great work and dedication to the NW realm, and wish them the best of luck on their new project, "how to achieve the perfect lazyness" :D, at our main guild.
    Err Guro@Portuga666
    Errguro@Portuga666

Hakuna Matata
    ;)
    http://guildmedieval.com/
    edited October 2013
    Since the shard merging is done, all players are able to check us out now and join us.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please feel free to message any of our Officers if you have questions about our Guild!
    Use the guild search ingame and find Guild Medieval :)

I am also glad to announce that we have 2 more officers who organise guild runs with our members.

Welcome Auslander and Shara !!
  • darkaathdarkaath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey, this is Auslander and I run a couple of weekly events for the guild in addition to forming quite a few dungeon runs on the fly as necessitated by the randomness of the Dungeon Delve system.

The scheduled events are on Thursday and Sunday nights and are focused on running T1 dungeons with newer level 60 players looking to get their feet wet in epic dungeon content. We don't necessarily worry about whether there is a DD active because it is more about learning content and how to work together as a team (though if there is a DD close by, we certainly don't avoid it :). Levelling can often be a solo/ lonely endeavor so this is a good way to learn the basics of team play and strategies that can help you in even the most difficult dungeons.
  • angelius666angelius666 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Hi
    I play solo with a level 60 control wyzard and would like to try a guild.
    So far yours seems to be a good bet, so will apply tonight and meanwhile will add you (rhoda@rhodah) in my friendlist to chat tonight (by the way, I'm from Portugal).
    Looking forward to play with you all...
    edited October 2013
    Hello angelius,

Thanks for your interest. I noticed that you already filled out your application :) Talk to you soon.
    edited November 2013
    Let me announce and welcome today a new knight-templar to our officer crew: Flavar

A knight templar works with new members in acclimating them to the guild. His goal is to make sure that new members feel welcomed, that they are active, and that they ultimately become a Knight of the guild. KTs are availabe as mentors to Squires and will be the first of many friends in Guild Medieval.

If you are looking for a family friendly guild without drama, a guild not only for gaming - check us out :)
  • thenoonethenoone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lvl 33 add me, Beruth
    edited November 2013
    Hello,
    I sent you an in-game friend invite and I look forward to chat with you :)

rhoda
  • odisejusodisejus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rhodah wrote: »
    Hello,
    I sent you an in-game friend invite and I look forward to chat with you :)

rhoda

Hey, my ingame name is Pelatos@odisejus i would like to join lvl 60 cleric. Am only again after 3 months of afk. Am looking for good guild- plz send me an ingame friend invite. BB
    edited November 2013
    odisejus wrote: »
    Hey, my ingame name is Pelatos@odisejus i would like to join lvl 60 cleric. Am only again after 3 months of afk. Am looking for good guild- plz send me an ingame friend invite. BB

Hello odisejus,

thanks for your interest. Friend invite sent. I look forward to chat with you in-game.

Rhoda
  • nightowlightnightowlight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey, umm I done my application through the website already and I get PMs. After I put my name on the roster, I found out I have a big problem. My username from the forum is totally different from the Neverwinter username. And I also made a mistake on the application as well. I also could not find any officer as well. (maybe we are at the different server, I think I'm in the dragon server)So i have decide to leave a message here. My forum name is cloudyspring, my ingame name is either nightchi@nightowlight and(or) nightowl@nightowlight. sorry about the confusioin.
    edited November 2013
    Hey, umm I done my application through the website already and I get PMs. After I put my name on the roster, I found out I have a big problem. My username from the forum is totally different from the Neverwinter username. And I also made a mistake on the application as well. I also could not find any officer as well. (maybe we are at the different server, I think I'm in the dragon server)So i have decide to leave a message here. My forum name is cloudyspring, my ingame name is either nightchi@nightowlight and(or) nightowl@nightowlight. sorry about the confusioin.

Hello,
    don't worry. I'll add you to my friendlist in-game. The server got merged and we are all on dragon shard now. Sadly the recruitment thread is still about Beholder - we can't change it - only a forum moderator can do that.

see you in-game

Rhoda
  • solamniesolamnie Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    heya,

I tried whispering Rawr@lukeemmaus but it said no tell activity to followup on
    The name's Diaran
    Could you perhaps contact me ingame?

Thanks in advance :)
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    solamnie wrote: »
    heya,

I tried whispering Rawr@lukeemmaus but it said no tell activity to followup on
    The name's Diaran
    Could you perhaps contact me ingame?

Thanks in advance :)

Did this get solved, by the way?

Edit: Never mind, I see you on the forums at least, so assume you have plenty of access to people in case it hasn't :)
    edited December 2013
    He joined us yesterday :)
  • rybelarybela Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi I'm Kiera and I applied to the guild through the forums and was accepted. I can't seem to find anyone in game to pm. If I'm not on Kiera I'm on my newly rolled ranger Arlyth Mercelli look forward to meeting everyone.
    edited December 2013
    rybela wrote: »
    Hi I'm Kiera and I applied to the guild through the forums and was accepted. I can't seem to find anyone in game to pm. If I'm not on Kiera I'm on my newly rolled ranger Arlyth Mercelli look forward to meeting everyone.

Hello,
    I sent you a friendinvite and a forum PM :) You should've got a welcome pm with instructions how to get an invite to our in-game guild.

rhoda
  • karixfu11karixfu11 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi all!

Love how you guys span across games and are so active on forums. Beyond the gaming, an active and mature community to play with is so SOOO important, haha

Just a shout out if there are any SEA or Singaporean gamers in the guild? :)
  • kristaliahkristaliah Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    karixfu11 wrote: »
    Just a shout out if there are any SEA or Singaporean gamers in the guild? :)

We now have a group of regular players from Australia and Philippines... we pretty much have all time zones covered :) very rarely is there no-one around to talk or party with... my partner and I are Australian and we play at all different times of the day but find that we are never on our own :)
  • karixfu11karixfu11 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ah that's good to know! I look forward to having the opportunity to join you guys as soon as I get my new com up and running :)