test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval - Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly

12345679»

Comments

• wassermann1980wassermann1980 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Dear adventurers,

Guild Medieval wishes you a wonderful and great Easter holidays! :)
    Enjoy these cheerful days together with your loved ones, have fun searching for coloured Easter eggs and be nice and gentle to those little bunnies jumping around everywhere these days! :)

If you would like to go for the egg hunt together with a nice and friendly guild please make sure to check out our website at guildmedieval.com and send in your application. We're looking forward to meet you.

Happy Easter! :)
    Proud Lord Crusader of Guild Medvieval
    Dear adventurers,

today is a very special day for all the moms and mamas out there. It's Mother's Day!
    So dear moms, we wish you a wonderful time and would also like to say "Thank you" - for being our best friends, our most important advisors, our open ears whenever we need to talk, our shoulders we can always lean on, our backbones of our familes. Thank you, moms, we love you! <3

By the way, there are also quite a few mothers being part of Guild Medieval. Please make sure to check our website in case you want to form a "Guild Medieval Mother's Club" someday.

We are looking forward to meet you! :)
    Good day, adventurers! :)

Guild Medieval wishes you all a wonderful summertime with lots of sunshine, joy and happiness.
    If you would like to have a swim in our stronghold's swimming pool, build sand castles (including dungeons of course!), have beach parties or just relax then have a look at guildmedieval.com and join us. We are really looking forward to meet you.

And now... party on! B)
  • omnioromnior Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Happy 4th of July to all our American friends! Come join the barbeque at our Stronghold! :)
    Are you a mature, helpful player who wants to play with other mature gamers? Please apply at www.guildmedieval.com today! :)
    Guild Medieval is actively recruiting! Come join the best mature, family-friendly, non-exploiting guild in the game! :)
    Are you looking for a group of fun-loving, mature gamers? Please come laugh, learn, and grow with Guild Medieval! :smiley:
  • namecreationnamecreation Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just filled out an application, hope to hear back from you guys in a few days.
  • erland2erland2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still looking for a few folks to fill spots in Guild Medieval. If you are looking for a guild, check out our website and if we look like a good fit, give us a shot! :-)
  • adam2251adam2251 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I filled out an application hope to hear back soon.
    Are you looking for a guild that offers a family friendly (no swearing in chat), non-exploiting place to call home? If so, please apply at www.guildmedieval.com :smile: We have a level 20 Guild Hall, many active players across all time zones, and fun, helpful players to share adventures with!
    Looking for a fun, family-friendly, non-exploiting place to call home? Look no further! Come share quests, ideas, and laughs with us! :)
  • rivermoon#7931 rivermoon Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have been part of GM for year now and it really is a place to call online home away from home. We care for who you are outside of the game. We are helpful and will guide you.

No question is to silly to ask. Experience speaking in odd questions. :P Come see us in game, feel free to hang with us too in game.
  • warren#1215 warren Member Posts: 6 Arc User

The Winter Festival is coming to Neverwinter.

Join us at GM for a fun, family-friendly and mature guild. We're lighting the fire in our level 20 Guild Hall, what are you waiting for? Come say hi :smile:

Proud Castellan of Guild Medieval

Black Friday is nearly here...

Shopping with GM is the best, come see for yourself! :D

Proud Castellan of Guild Medieval

Guild Medieval's main guild now has a few spots open for mature, friendly, and helpful gamers! Come grow, laugh, learn, and make new friends with us!
    Looking for a mature, friendly, and helpful guild? Look no farther! Guild Medieval is recruiting like-minded players of all experience levels (and character levels) now! :)
    Are you looking for a helpful and fun group of players to enjoy the game with? Guild Medieval offers a no-drama, legit gameplay environment to explore the game. We have a diverse enough roster to support everything from beginning, low level players through cutting-edge level 70 veterans. Come laugh, learn, and grow with us! :smiley:
  • manik997manik997 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello,Im Mariusz and I'm 19 years old. Im from Poland and looking for a "family" in this game ^.^ Im very active. English isnt my native language,so cant speak very well,but im trying! I have played this game already but it was like 2-3 years ago,and dont remember many stuffs+ news things. I would be grateful if someone would anserw to my questions! Please reply ASAP :) Have a good day! My nick in game:Misiomek
    Hi Manik997! :) Sending private messages in this game relies on using charactername@handle. I'll look for Misiomek with character search functions, but in case I don't find you, you can reach me at Omnior@omnior. We have several other players from Poland, so I can put you in contact with one of them if I can't figure out how to answer all of your questions. I hope to talk with you soon! :)
    Looking for a guild with mature, friendly, and helpful players? Look no further! Guild Medieval is recruiting now. We offer a level 20 Guild Hall, an officer team dedicated to drama-free play, and a nearly full guild of players that range from casual to cutting-edge, endgame content veterans. If you have questions, please contact Omnior@omnior in game, and I'll be happy to chat with you :).
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends! If you are looking for a friendly and helpful place to call home, please consider Guild Medieval! We have a few spots left in our main guild for mature players who enjoy grouping up for dungeons and other content. We insist on keeping profanity and "mature themed" content out of public chats (we strive to provide a zero stress atmosphere suitable for players with children and grandchildren watching game play). Our officer team is an outstanding group of mature and helpful players, and the officers are a great resource for both new players just learning the game and veteran level 70 players who want to fine-tune their performance in end-game dungeons. We have a level 20 Stronghold with all buildings that impact gameplay maxed. We are members of the Tyr's Palladium alliance, and have access to a large number of very capable and fun players. Please contact @omnior in game if you have any questions, or you'd like to apply to Guild Medieval. Cheers everyone! :)
    GUILD MEDIEVAL

Guild Medieval was founded in 2001 as a haven for Diablo 2 players wishing to play in a mature, safe environment free of hacks and obnoxious behavior. We have since branched out to DDO, D3, WoW, PoE, GW2, ESO and are exploring other worlds besides. In DDO we are known as The Silver Legion, and have become one of the largest, most successful, and stable guilds on Cannith.

We are duplicating our efforts here, offering a home to any gamer that recognizes the value in our level of organization and sterling reputation. We are family-friendly, helpful, and courteous. Thematically, we are built around the idea of feudal kingdoms and orders of knights with a strong code of conduct. Many of our members form friendships that last beyond the games we play (some have even gotten married).

Guild Medieval is foremost a community of like-minded people who happen to like playing online games together. We are only concerned about the person behind the keyboard, and not your gear or accomplishments. When joining us, you join our community which means interacting with members on our forums and not just in-game. We are always recruiting, and our requirements are strict.

- No Profanity within our guild or forums. We have however joined an alliance that does not share our language policy.
    - For Neverwinter we do require new members to have a minimum character level of 70.
    - For Neverwinter we do require new members to have a minimum item level of 13k
    - No Harassment.
    - No Sexism/Racism/Bigotry.
    - No Hacks.
    - No Cheating.

We encourage fair play, courtesy, and camaraderie, with players both in-guild and out.
    Register on our forum to see our full list of rules and policies, and fill out the application. All serious applications are considered and replied to--this means filling out the reason for joining with more than just a couple sentences. Responses are usually within 48 hours. Check back for PMs on our forums regarding your application. Applications with little information, poor grammar, or generally showing a lack of earnestness will not be considered.

To reiterate, we are highly selective. We are a guild of friends, and it's hard to make new friends with someone who doesn't make an effort in an introduction. Showing us you want to belong and value the same things we do will go a long way in your application. Your application is viewable by any member, so keep in mind that this is how you are presenting yourself to the guild.

Please use this thread for any questions you may have.

Q&A Section

Q: Are there playtime requirements?

A: None at all. Play as much as you like. Even if you quit Neverwinter, our forums are open to you (given that you have become a knight--a full and permanent member of the guild).

Q: What timezones do you play in?

A: Guild Medieval is international, with members split about evenly between the Americas and Europe, and with a good representation from Australia, East Asia, and a sprinkling of Africa. Peak times tend to be evenings for both US and EU, but there are usually a few members on at all times.

Q: Do we use voice chat?

A: Yes we do. We use Discord as our main voice chat.

Q: Is it required to use the guild forums?

A: Yes! We are first and foremost an online community, one that happens to play games together. You do not have to be a posting maniac, but you do have to show that you can and will participate.

Q: It's okay to swear, talk about doing drugs, sex, and other "adult" topics, right?

A: Well, no. When we say "mature" we also mean having the ability to keep polite company. We are family-friendly, meaning we keep things we don't want our children hearing out of our guild gaming. You can swear to your heart's content with your mic off, but we keep our forums and chat clean. We have however joined an alliance in Neverwinter that doesn't share our language policy but have strict no-drama rules in place. Please feel free to contact us for more information regarding this.

Q: What are your age requirements?

A: Under 16 we take some consideration. Otherwise age is not a factor. As long as you are mature in thought and action, that's enough. We also have a special "Page" rank for younger children of members.

Q: What does your guild provide to its members?

A: A safe and friendly gaming environment. That's all. We get you away from griefers, cheaters, the dishonest, and the people you just don't want to be around. We have lots of nice members who gladly share loot and will help you in many and various ways, but none of that is guaranteed. A lot of what you get out is what you put in. Share and be helpful, and you'll see it come right back to you.

Q: How skilled/experienced do I have to be to join?

A: Skill and experience are not factors in joining or becoming full members of Guild Medieval. We have very skilled players and players that are still learning the game. We are only concerned about the person in front of the screen. If you have the qualities we share that make you a good person, and not necessarily a good player, we will be happy to have you. We do however have a minimum requirement item level of 13k and a minimum character level requirement of 70 for Neverwinter.

Q: I put in an application but didn't hear back. Was I not accepted? What should I do?

A: Remember that communications are handled through our website. After you apply, you do need to check back on the site, especially to see if you have received any Personal Messages (PMs). Also check your spam folder since we do send e-mail by default when you receive a PM, post in open forum we have for waiting applicants, reply to this thread, or speak to me personally. Once you are accepted, you'll have a rank of "Squire" and will be able to view the rest of our forums. Check our site even if you did not receive a welcome letter by e-mail.

Q: I put in an application but I didn't get any e-mails or PMs, and I can't even log into the site anymore. What happened?

A: You were either outright rejected, or we attempted to contact you via PM on our site and you did not reply within a week. See above about how selective we are. Things that will get your application rejected:

- Breaking rules in your application like swearing (yes, even acronyms and replacing letters with stars), or giving graphic examples of derogatory behavior you have encountered elsewhere. We already know it is out there so we don't need specific examples of horrible things said to you or witnessed. Your application is publicly viewable, so we cannot allow those examples in the applications. Keep your application instead positive and focused on how you and Guild Medieval will be a good match.

- Applying with a forum, account, or character name that breaks our rules. We get a surprising number of these despite detailing what is not allowed in our rules. Check your names over. Do any of them break the rules that you agreed to before filling out the application, or could they be interpreted a way you didn't intend?

- Only writing a couple sentences or telling nothing of substance about yourself. Your gaming history is fine to list (we actually have a separate place for it on your profile once your account is created), but it could belong to anyone. What is it about you that will make our members want to know you?

- Poor spelling and grammar. We don't expect perfection, and understand difficulties especially if your first language isn't English, but we do expect your best effort. Communication is very important in online games, and if your application gives a headache to someone trying to decipher it, it will not be considered.
  • vanlaykniervanlayknier Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hey there! Guild is still active and looking for players! :)