What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• Options
    azoldguyazoldguy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello,
    I have been perusing some of your posts here about you guild. I like what I am seeing so far. However, you speak a lot about team, comraderie, and playing tabletop D&D but not once have I seen you talk about RP. For me personally, the most annoying thing in Neverwinter and most other mmoRPg's today is that no one utilizies the game for it's original purpose, RP. Does your guild practice RP? If so, do you have RP events? Do you have a cohesive RP storyline within Neverwinter? What are your rules in regards to RP? Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Hey there azoldguy... I apologize about the very delayed response. We currently do not utilize Neverwinter for RP. However we DO RP in one of our other games Sword Coast Legends, which also is an official D&D product.

Let me know if you are interested to join out SCL Chapter, or may still be interested in joining our Neverwinter Chapter, as many of us are old school gamers... and that means we enjoyed games like Zork, the SSI Gold Box Series like Dark Queen of Krynn, Curse of Azure Bonds, Bard's Tale, etc. The geat majority of us played PnP D&D. I started playing White Box in 1976.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Oh my… four weeks since the last update! Guess that means this ghost town guild is finished recruiting right?

NOT!!!!

Tyrs Paladium is just getting started! We’d like to welcome Chali, Blodvern, Cerberus, Hannibal, Talabriina Xylander, Sir Drinks Alot, BodyBagger, Cavy, Essent, Bobbi Sweetwater, and Roflon to the Tyrs Paladium Neverwinter Chapter!!

Help a LEGENDARY NO DRAMA MULTI-GAME GUILD continue to build a LEGENDARY GUILD CHAPTER on the most LEGENDARY MOUNTAIN!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (In shades of the Nature Boy Ric Flair!!) It’s TYRS COUNTRY!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSofokAIiw
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Been playing for a couple months now and looking for a good guild......Former Marine and I of course like seeing the Vet's contingent - My son who plays with me is only 11 though :)
  • Options
    Howdy Puravidacr and thank you for your service!

I would definitely fill out an application. Sounds like you'll fit right in! : )

• Options
    rawryswrathrawryswrath Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Congratulations to our newest full members - Blodvern, Chali, Cerberus and Eagan Tormguard.
    To our new officers - Grumbar and Roflon.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooo! Whooopieeeeeeeeeeee!

• Options
    edited July 2016

If you join Tyrs Paladium.... you don't just join a guild. There's something more going on here.

PEACE, LOVE, ROCK 'n ROLL, ADVENTURE, CAMARADERIE, TEAMWORK, FAMILY!!!

We invite the Neverwinter Community to enjoy our esoteric Tyrs Moshpit, BUILT SONG BY SONG by our guildies for the past 8 years. God bless Rock n Roll, and bless our guild and greater community.

Click here to play our extended playlist, built by Tyrs guildies, for the great Neverwinter Community.

• Options
    mithranthirmithranthir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Howdy, looks like you all might be a good fit for me. I am a current National Guard Soldier that has played quite a bit in the past and am just now getting back into the game. Heading over to your website to fill out an app.
  • Options
    Thank you for your service Mithranthir. Sounds great! We will be in touch soon.

• Options
    edited April 2016

It's my privilege to announce several well earned promotions to the Tyrs Neverwinter Council (Our Guild Leadership team). Long time members Kaldari, Justifiable, Marga and Zdaya will now be running day to day operations!

We are one of the FIRST Neverwinter Founders guilds, and one of the last still active. Our goal is today what it was when we began here in this community, to be the LAST GUILD STANDING on the last day Cryptic turns off the last server.

Here’s your chance to start with a legendary guild with a household name in several games (8+ years old guild). We are looking for those who ENJOY NEVERWINTER and wish to help us rebuild our guild back to it's glory days!

We continue to meet & greet old school gamers, both in America and abroad. We are quite selective, and will only hire those that fit in with our no drama, no zerg policy. Whether your characters are sound, or you are just starting out, we care most about the player "behind the glass". We always put guildies first, not the quest result.

So to anyone from Cali to NY, or from County Cork to Sydney, if you would like to be our next addition, please get in touch with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmRx3JlE0Rw&feature=related

• Options
    edited April 2016
    In 8+ years of recruiting for our guild I have never divulged any information from the applications we have our potential new recruits fill out. I have to make a one-time-only exception because this is just too funny!

-----------

Have you read the Guild Rules and are you willing to abide by them?

Of course. Er. Except, you know. The part about not slurping people's souls. Can't do that.

-----------

This is why I love our guild! :)

Welcome BACK Surf (our very own illithid) to Tyrs Paladium!!! Feel free to slurp away!!!

• Options
    surf13surf13 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Mmmahahaha! Funny I just popped into this thread to say hi again... And read Aandre's post :-)

It's stuff like this that makes me realize just how much I missed this guild.

Thanks for the warm welcome back man!

*ssslluurrrpppp*

Man, what *is* that? This time you taste like barbecue sauce...

(I can't believe they took colors out of here :( Way to spoil my thing!)
    Post edited by surf13 on
  • Options
    captainharlock3captainharlock3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 2016
    Hello and much respect Trys Paladium! Mature gamer here, who is also former military. Looking to finally get into Neverwinter after Ive seen some gameplay videos. Love the nature of your guild. Was going to apply a month or so ago when I started Guild Wars 2 but I was recruted in the starting zone by another guild, wish I didnt their kinda dead :( Your still recruting I trust? Not sure what class or race Ill be yet so I'll do some character creation before I apply, but my name should be the about the same(see username).
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hello Captain! Thank you for your service.

Oh yes we are still hiring! In fact, we have reorganized with long time guildies and are making a run to get back to launch size. We have the best grouping system in Neverwinter thanks to the Tyrs War Room, and are looking for those who'd like to run together, and be part of a legendary no drama, no zerg guild where friends are made and memories are assured. I expect you'll feel at home on Day One, so I'm looking forward to reading your application!

• Options
    captainharlock3captainharlock3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @aandrethegiant said:
    > Hello Captain! Thank you for your service.
    >
    > Oh yes we are still hiring! In fact, we have reorganized with long time guildies and are making a run to get back to launch size. We have the best grouping system in Neverwinter thanks to the Tyrs War Room, and are looking for those who'd like to run together, and be part of a legendary no drama, no zerg guild where friends are made and memories are assured. I expect you'll feel at home on Day One, so I'm looking forward to reading your application!

Thats sounds awesome. Expect my app today here shortly next couple hours.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

HEY LOOK — IT’S GONNA BE SATURDAY NIGHT SOON!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmF6vmUVSsc

It’s getting late have you seen my mates
    Ma tell me when the boys get here
    It’s seven o’clock and I want to rock
    Want to get a belly full of beer

My old man’s drunker than a barrel full of monkeys
    And my old lady she don’t care
    My sister looks cute in her braces and boots
    A handful of grease in her hair

Don’t give us none of your aggravation
    We had it with your discipline
    Saturday night’s alright for fighting
    Get a little action in

Get about as oiled as a diesel train
    Gonna set this dance alight
    `Cause Saturday night’s the night I like
    Saturday night’s alright alright alright

Well they’re packed pretty tight in here tonight
    I’m looking for a dolly who’ll see me right
    I may use a little muscle to get what I need
    I may sink a little drink and shout out “She’s with me!”

A couple of the sound that I really like
    Are the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike
    I’m a juvenile product of the working class
    Whose best friend floats in the bottom of a glass

SO JOIN TYRS PALADIUM ITS WHERE THE CROCODILES ROCK AND SATURDAY NIGHTS ARE RESERVED FOR FIGHTING!!!! (and most other nights...)

• Options

In 8+ years of recruiting for our guild I have never divulged any information from the applications we have our potential new recruits fill out. I have to make a one-time-only exception because this is just too funny!

-----------

Have you read the Guild Rules and are you willing to abide by them?

Of course. Er. Except, you know. The part about not slurping people's souls. Can't do that.

-----------

This is why I love our guild! :)

Welcome BACK Surf (our very own illithid) to Tyrs Paladium!!! Feel free to slurp away!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, old friend! It's great to be here again.

(Did you know your soul tastes like tequila today?)
  • Options
    mythdrannor32mythdrannor32 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Hey wow.. good to see you guys are still around. i was in Tyrs from launch and was an officer. I took a long break and came back a few months back. I thought you were all gone and guild disbanded? I used to play DDO with Tyrs as well.
    Stormfyre03-1.png
  • Options

Hey wow.. good to see you guys are still around. i was in Tyrs from launch and was an officer. I took a long break and came back a few months back. I thought you were all gone and guild disbanded? I used to play DDO with Tyrs as well.

Hey I remember you Myth! How's it going?

*slurp*
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Tyrs Paladium would like to officially welcome Captain Harlock, Raven, Hama Add Jaffar, and Rolen Moonshadow to our guild!!

Raven " The Tax Man" has come back after a long hiatus and we are thrilled to see him representing Tyrs Paladium once again!! :)

• Options
    draxxina#2312 draxxina Member Posts: 2 New User
    53 year old currently serving vet looking to join guild, live in Sydney, Australia. Love the idea of a no nonsense, fun guild without drama. Level 50 GWF and having a great time playing solo but would like the company of others :)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Howdy Draxxina, thank you for your service to your country. Sounds like a good fit!!

Please fill out our application and I'll personally review it and get you in asap! Here's the link: http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

• Options

53 year old currently serving vet looking to join guild, live in Sydney, Australia. Love the idea of a no nonsense, fun guild without drama. Level 50 GWF and having a great time playing solo but would like the company of others :)

Yay! A fellow aussie!
    *slurp* Your soul tastes like Fosters... Eeewww!
  • Options
    dragonwyrddragonwyrd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    In the process of downloading the game, but I am a 37 year old female, call center agent who is also a licensed CNA and going to school part time for forensic science which I hope to further specialize in computer forensics. Due to school and also being a GM in the Star Wars the Old Republic MMO, I may not be the most active guild member, but I've played tabletop D&D (back when TSRO owned D&D and not Wizards of the Coast), and graduated to the computer games such as Baldurs Gate & BGII SoA, Icewind Dale & IWD2, NWN & NWN 2, so on and so forth. Because of everything going on in my life, being around like minded and similarly aged individuals who are not into drama would be quite refreshing. Looking forward to hopefully being a part of your community. :)
  • Options
    draxxina#2312 draxxina Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @aandrethegiant said:
    > Howdy Draxxina, thank you for your service to your country. Sounds like a good fit!!
    >
    > Please fill out our application and I'll personally review it and get you in asap! Here's the link:

Done, and thank you
  • Options
    obrafourobrafour Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Well met, Tyrs Paladium! Recently coming back to Neverwinter and was looking for a good guild. Your approach to gaming and to guilds is exactly what I was looking for!

Currently serving on my second 'tour' with the US Peace Corps in Eastern Europe (first was in West Africa) and before I came here I worked for almost a decade for a federal law enforcement agency; also have volunteered in the State Guard for about 6 years with my state's Military Department.

Been playing D&D (pnp) since I was in elementary school, and still play whenever I can. When not overseas I also run a bit of Shadowrun at some of the bigger conventions (Gencon/Origins) as a Catalyst Demo Agent. Been playing MMOs since the original Neverwinter Nights on AOL, and was a part of one of the first guilds formed there almost 25 years ago.

Really looking forward to getting into this game again with a bunch of people who have a similar approach and appreciate a game for the game, and not just how quickly you can get through a dungeon.

On my way to fill out the app....
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I'd like to welcome Obrafour and Draxxina to Tyrs Paladium!!

• Options
    edited April 2016
    double post

• Options
    edited April 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_W_zl61bI&feature=youtu.be&t=1m27s

As many long time Neverwinter forumites might remember, Tyrs Paladium supports the Able Gamers Foundation. We proudly accept guild members with all levels of accessibility needs.

I am going to share a video and story you may never forget. To those who are parents of an autistic child... or know someone well who is, this is bound to move you.

If you are a parent, hell if you even have a pulse this will require immediate KLEENEX attention.

Having FEEL and stage presence is something ALL the music greats possess. This boy... BLIND, and AUTISTIC, simply deafens this audience in disbelief. This boy sees more than we do. His name is Christopher Duffley, and this boy... is a gift to the World.

This was the most listened to video on the Tyrs Moshpit last week.

We invite the Neverwinter Community to enjoy our esoteric Tyrs Moshpit, BUILT SONG BY SONG by our guildies for the past 8 years. God bless Rock n Roll, and bless our guild and greater community.

Click here to play our extended playlist, built by Tyrs guildies, for the great Neverwinter Community.

• Options
    @dragonwyrd @draxxina @obrafour
    *slurp*
    Well met and welcome to the guild!
    Your souls taste FRESH!
    Great to have you with us!