test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Please tell us of any issues with Elemental Evil on this thread!

Major lag in Dungeons: We're actively looking into this.
Heirloom Pack doesn't grant Paladin gear: Will be fixed soon!
Alchemy cannot be leveled at a certain point: Working on a fix.
Special Quests icon doesn't go away: We're aware and are looking into it.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• sobbos42sobbos42 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Since the new Elemental Evil patch, 2 of my characters have not been giving the free respec. Anyone else have this problem?
  • neobeastxneobeastx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    sobbos42 said:

Since the new Elemental Evil patch, 2 of my characters have not been giving the free respec. Anyone else have this problem?

I haven't received my forced respec either.

• sobbos42sobbos42 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    5 of my characters have got the repsec but other 2 haven't :(
    Wheres my respec? NeoBeastX@NeoBeastX
  • runicxx#7321 runicxx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    There is no way to progress alchemy from level 20 to 21.
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    My gosh, you already used 5? There may be a limit per account. Most people probably only have 1-2 characters lol. But then again I can understand that EVERY character is suppose to be repec. So it may sound like a issue.
  • afrodabyafrodaby Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I haven't checked all of my characters yet, but my main (lvl 60 DC) has received what appears to be 1/4 of a respec...no powers or heroic feats, but half of my paragon feats
  • onsumonsum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Don't you get 1000 zen a month with vip pack? If so I purchased the 6 month did not get any
  • minaminxminaminx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Nothing available to claim from mills brome. No epic dungeons listed?
  • xtrackstar04xxtrackstar04x Member Posts: 1 New User
    Where are the new Achievements?
  • tikielitetikielite Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Any way to speed up the update? I started the patch about an hour after servers went down and the update is still only at 49% - and I have a very fast internet connection. (located in UK)

TLDR - update been running over 4 hrs and still not halfway
  • shots2thecrotchshots2thecrotch Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    How do you use your VIP teleport and bank? I have rank 12 and don't see any way to spawn the portable bank or world map.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    tikielite said:

Any way to speed up the update? I started the patch about an hour after servers went down and the update is still only at 49% - and I have a very fast internet connection. (located in UK)

TLDR - update been running over 4 hrs and still not halfway

If you're on wireless, try plugging your XBOX into an Ethernet cord to update faster. Whenever I need to download something big on my XBOX, this is what I do for: Ethernet > Wireless. :)
  • tikielitetikielite Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Thank you! I hadn't even thought of that. Will see what difference it makes.

edit: moved on 4% already now- looks like I'll get to play today :)
    @onsum http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9535503-introducing-the-vip-program-for-xbox-one!

There is NO indication of getting 1000 ZEN per month. You are mistakenly confusing what YOU GET, with what YOU BUY. Each VIP level COSTS 1000 ZEN, you don't get 1000 ZEN in your bank. lol
  • minaminxminaminx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Praying at an hour loch locked up my game.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    onsum said:

Don't you get 1000 zen a month with vip pack? If so I purchased the 6 month did not get any

What @patsfire says is correct:
    patsfire said:

@onsum http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9535503-introducing-the-vip-program-for-xbox-one!

There is NO indication of getting 1000 ZEN per month. You are mistakenly confusing what YOU GET, with what YOU BUY. Each VIP level COSTS 1000 ZEN, you don't get 1000 ZEN in your bank. lol

You're confusing how much each individual tier costs. There is no free zen in the VIP packs as it is not a Subscription Model.
  • unkytimunkytim Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    My Scrying Stone achievement has unlocked now. My tracker received an automatic update. But my Dungeon Master Achievement has not updated. I'm just curious if this was fixed and we have to start at the point where it was frozen (64% for me) or if it hasn't been fixed yet and we'll still get the credit for the dungeons not counted (100% for me). It's not like I can check cos it seems we can't do epics until level 70 now.
    So I don't see a answer to why some of us didn't get a forced respect yet? I only have one character and even at that didn't get a respec.
  • skorn254skorn254 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Ran the daily quest "Hard to Reach Places". Elemental seed stuck in my inventory after the quest auto completed when turning in the other daily seed quest.

From the patch notes:
    •Several new achievements have been added to the game for tasty Gamerscore.

There are no new achievements.
    __neytiri_avatar_signature___by_dynamik_farr.png
  • rams8081rams8081 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I didn't get the quest "Going to Seed" because I talked to Archdruid Morningstar before I accepted it from the special quest menu. Now I can't do the quest and the arrow in the top right corner of the screen won't go away. Is there any way to fix this?
  • maryrose101maryrose101 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I wish ARC would actually fix neverwinters known issues b4 adding new content as this is only adding to a many list of problems
  • trainwrek73trainwrek73 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My "main" didn't receive the "forced respec".
    If ARC want a successful Neverwinter fix the shards and lag Don't just add new stuff just in the purpose of making money
    I have been playing since launch and I have 4 level 60 characters and I preferred the old Gearscore system as this showed other gamers your standard for dungeons and skirmishes
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

There is no way to progress alchemy from level 20 to 21.

Do the level 20 experimentation until you learn 3 new recipes. Then they research to level 21 will appear.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sirtoyousirtoyou Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    3 and a half hours via ethernet at 31%. Not a happy bunny.
    WHOA, how bad is you internet lol. I have not downloaded it yet, but having Fiber it should only take me like 5mins
  • sirtoyousirtoyou Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Get 30 mbs,usually on virgin media.
  • quesmaster23quesmaster23 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Heirloom packs opened on the oathbound paladin only give the Two rings, and the mercenary.