test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

Comments

• Options
    soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    so it's random chance, even if it says that it's supposed to be a reward for that step(or level or whatever it's called) of invocation? it's listed as a reward but not in my inventory.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I have never had an issue with receiving it. I noticed it USUALLY comes with maybe the 3rd invocation for the day. If you don't see it then just make sure you inventory has space.
  • Options
    malcormalcor Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I did not get my free respec on my one character. My Xbox name is oOLucidchaosOo . Please fix it, I am tired of the golden arrow at the top right of my screen. Thx!
  • Options
    action314action314 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but with after new Xbox update, the Scourge Warlock fury feat Creeping Death went from dealing an additional 100% necro damage to just 60%. Is that right or is that an error?
  • Options
    steffer33steffer33 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My alchemy is stuck at 4 and no matter how much I try to level it says 0/300. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    steffer33 said:

My alchemy is stuck at 4 and no matter how much I try to level it says 0/300. Any suggestions?

alchemy does not level the same way as other professions. look carefully, you only get xp for certain jobs and those jobs require a specific item(s) that you can only get by doing experiments. you won't get the item every time you do the experiment either. once you have enough and do the job, it will give you the exact number of xp required to reach the next level.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    steffer33 said:

Yes, go buy ~15 of each type of potion/elixir of each level and ~100-200 for aqua vitae & aqua regia, then do the 10 min experiments to gain enough alchemical knowledge for the current level up task.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    dannyboy0980dannyboy0980 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    being forced to do everything , lost access to playing ELOL and ESOT becuse you think its acceptable to rip it away when we have already worked to achieve that, cant do any proper dungeons because you believe it was n everyones interest to force them to have to quest repeatable to get lvl 70 to re earn everything they have already earnt in game , game now sucks, oh and forgot, these dumbass scammer of these links are still hitting chats and youu dont do nothing but ban a stupid alt account, ban there ip address and have gone with them

myy rant
  • Options
    neobeastxneobeastx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    That's how a mmorpg works. Its a never ending grind. Every expansion you baaically restart all over to a point and anything gear wise you earnes last expansion is useless. You ahould he lucky and happy they let us refine our old gear into our new gear and that this only happens in a blue moon with neverwinter. In other mmos expansions or patches come out every 6 months to a year. I know I did this type of grind for 8 yeara on another mmo. Xbox players need to realize that this isnt 60 dollar game you buy and beat in a few days. Welcome to a mmo. You can't handle it? Or don't have the time? Go play a 60 dollar game and beat it in a few days and be bored.
  • Options
    magnusg15magnusg15 Member Posts: 54 Arc User

There is no way to progress alchemy from level 20 to 21.

Actually, there is. You havent researched all of the level 20 potions yet. thus your essentially free upgrade to 21 isnt available.
  • Options
    never said i cant handle it, it is purely silly how we worked n grinded the campaign to get the better dungeon and shores and cannot play the now because the game thinks is wise to take them away ?? why couldnt they put a lvl 70 epic into it so it was still accessable as a lvl 60 ??

i dont see the need of being forced the way we have to have to redo everything to get what we have already achieved speaking for the dungeon and skirmish , gear was always gonna be one to have to rebuild, gems was always gonna need to be rebuilt, companions are gonna be rebuilt

being forced to respec ?? is completely bull, they should have gave a free retraining token so you could personally change it, as alot cant remember what builds they done or used, i.e my build was a old guildies build which worked wonders, but he quit so i wont ever see that again because the game thought it was wise to force it upon us.
    and if they forced the respec on us which most had companions and artifacts to suit our builds, so why not make them unbound or account bound ?? why couldnt the game put that upon us with there decisons ?? they have screwed my sw to be honest to the point its a waste trying to get him to lvl 70 as its gonna cost me a fortune to respec.

i could argue this all day because the way its been put upon is just stupid, but everone has there own way of thinking or feeling towards there decisions to this new update
  • Options
    maryrose101maryrose101 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Has anyone had issues with injuries showing even though one hasn't died or gone down I have experienced this issue
  • Options
    b1gb0yk1ll3rb1gb0yk1ll3r Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Has anyone had issues with injuries showing even though one hasn't died or gone down I have experienced this issue

if you hit a traps you now get injuries from them

• Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    My special quest arrow will not go away even though looking in the Special Quest section does not seem to remove it.
  • Options
    b1gb0yk1ll3rb1gb0yk1ll3r Member Posts: 8 Arc User

never said i cant handle it, it is purely silly how we worked n grinded the campaign to get the better dungeon and shores and cannot play the now because the game thinks is wise to take them away ?? why couldnt they put a lvl 70 epic into it so it was still accessable as a lvl 60 ??

i dont see the need of being forced the way we have to have to redo everything to get what we have already achieved speaking for the dungeon and skirmish , gear was always gonna be one to have to rebuild, gems was always gonna need to be rebuilt, companions are gonna be rebuilt

being forced to respec ?? is completely bull, they should have gave a free retraining token so you could personally change it, as alot cant remember what builds they done or used, i.e my build was a old guildies build which worked wonders, but he quit so i wont ever see that again because the game thought it was wise to force it upon us.
    and if they forced the respec on us which most had companions and artifacts to suit our builds, so why not make them unbound or account bound ?? why couldnt the game put that upon us with there decisons ?? they have screwed my sw to be honest to the point its a waste trying to get him to lvl 70 as its gonna cost me a fortune to respec.

i could argue this all day because the way its been put upon is just stupid, but everone has there own way of thinking or feeling towards there decisions to this new update

i understand your frustration and know how you feel a little bit, assuming you knew about the force respec why would you not have taken a screen shot of your build and feats to make sure you can get it back to as close as it was. I think the respec was forced because of where the feats were added the the feat tree to keep from breaking the game, not to sure...

• Options
    i never knew of the force respec otherwise i would have done, but even if i did do it all, the way they have approached this update has ruined it, i stopped playing the game a few weeks before the update because it was becoming a drag redoing things thinking the update will make it better to play again, and then i return to all of this, its a joke how them and most of the community that play this game can find this acceptable.

• Options
    ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    I wish I had known about the forced respec, I have managed to get my HR back to some sort of normality again but still struggling a little in the fire pit area! Want to thank who ever mentioned about using azures in the utility slot, gaining faster xp now level 65 from 63 in one night!
  • Options
    mische201mische201 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    @bkthomson reach Lev. 70 problem solved
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    mische201 said:

@bkthomson reach Lev. 70 problem solved

So you are saying that even though the Special Quest is empty, is should always show the arrow in the menu AND in the upper right hand corner of the play screen I have to wait until I hit level 70 for it to go away?

Yeah, I do not think it is suppose to work that way.
  • Options
    mische201mische201 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yes u have to wait! I hit 70 yesterday...
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    just a heads up, @StrumSlinger for the devs, in PE the map still shows the area with the well where the Neverember statue was, should show the EE tree areal though.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    This WAI. The tree is cloaked so that it can't be seen by enemy satellites. Wait, I mean dragons. Enemy dragons.
  • Options
    deathisuponyouudeathisuponyouu Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    the past night when opening the Arcane coffers in the Dread Ring, I had won 6, not 1, but 6(SIX) Eye of Lathander Artifact drops in a row!! Sad part.. IT DIDN'T SHOW UP IN MY INVENTORY! I recorded the game DVR of me opening the arcane coffers and can see I won 6 and looked around in my inventory that it wasn't there.. I tweeted @NeverwinterGame about it, but didn't get a response so I decided to post on here about it.. Either it's a really rare drop as it's marked, or its bugged for why there wasn't any in the auction house. I uploaded the video too on youtube
  • Options
    ath3naautath3naaut Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    all is good on my side, i cannot find any bugs whatsoever.
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Chest at the end of Dungeons can't be opened at all by my OP.

Works for other characters but it doesn't light up at all for my OP.
  • Options
    ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Leaving mines in the Drowned Shore doesn't register if your in a group, you have to leave the group before leaving the mine for it to register to complete the quest.
    Post edited by ancojo on
  • Options
    mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Right hand shores chest would not light up even with legendary dragon keys in my inventory.