What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

Comments

• Options
    tuddyytuddyy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have a strange issue, where I get nothing after an invocation. The screen dims and I see the graphics on top and bottom but nothing shows up. My invocation icon is clear and it chants every time i'm able to invoke but no results. After getting the dimmed screen with nothing on it, I can cancel it with B button. I wonder if that has something to do with the VIP rank that allows me to invoke anywhere.

I hope it's fixable on your end, and no need to patch the game itself to solve it.

Thanks!

EDIT: I think I got it figured out. My inventory was full, and there was stuff on the overflow bag... once I cleared it up, the timer showed up. I guess the game is missing a message to say what's going on.
  • Options
    jpdingerajpdingera Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Before the patch, my gs was around 12k. after the patch, while wearing the same gear and adding a new artifact, my gs is 1640...what happened? because of this, i cant get any of the new quests for sharandar or icewind dale!!
  • Options
    minaminxminaminx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    After disconnect. You remain in your group it says disconnected on teammates screens and that you're not grouped at all on yours.
  • Options
    mkm87mkm87 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I did not get my respec when I logged in. :(
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    @jpdingera there is no longer a thing called gear score. It is now Total Item Level, which uses a completely different measurement.
  • Options
    skorn254skorn254 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Update to my post. Achievements appear to be live now.
    __neytiri_avatar_signature___by_dynamik_farr.png
  • Options
    phein11phein11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have not been getting my free respec either. It respeced some of my feats but did not respec any of my powers. I was really looking forward to changing my paragon path.
  • Options
    sirtoyousirtoyou Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    @tuddyy: having the same problem but my bags are nowhere near full, plus i cant even get back to the main screen.
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    They will get round to fixing these issue, It's not like there not going to bother, But they are dealing with the PC version as well, As the xbox.
  • Options
    rhyno656rhyno656 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I did not receive a respec
  • Options
    thepedrokidthepedrokid Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I did not receive full respecs. Some toons have a few paragon points refunded but that's it. They are all basically now broken and incapable of making decent builds without buying respec tokens. Also, I had a free respec left over from the dragonborn pack that I don't dare hit the respec button for fear of losing it (saving for future build modification). Did that affect it?

Is this going to be addressed anytime soon? The game is essentially unplayable at this point for my characters (5 60's).

Edit: All 5 60's failed to receive full forced respec. What they did receive was a seemingly random amount, between 11-21, of paragon points refunded (thus breaking the class even further forcing builds with points split in paragon paths). Completely unplayable as they can't do any damage or abilities to defeat 60+ mobs any longer.
    Post edited by thepedrokid on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    On my DC, I have completed 'Assist The Zhentarim' and it says to collect the reward. When I hit it, it brings up the reward screen makes the 'bong' when I hit to accept the reward; however, it does not deliver it and will not allow me to progress... It continues to just say 'Collect Your Reward!' on Assist The Zhentarim. I can bring up the reward window and accept over and over and over and nothing happens besides the bong and non-delivery.

Edit: After 30+ attempts, it has finally given the reward and moved on. WTF?
  • Options
    darkphoenixashdarkphoenixash Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also running into the free respec issue on my warlock. Feats, powers, ability points, boons, and some of my paragon points were never reset. Currently only have 16 paragon points that I'm allowed to assign.

My cleric was fine though.
  • Options
    Why not just mail everyone free respec tokens for each character? Wouldn't that have been 10000000x easier than trying to script it into the patch? Seriously...
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Only issue I have is nothing big, just that the arrow for "You have leveled up, and there are new powers, quests and items for you." along with the "You have collected new items!" icon will not go away lol. Yes, I have checked everything and currently doing the EE quests. No big deal but annoying.

Edit: Managed to get the "You have collected new items!" to go away by browsing through collections (derp lol). But the arrow is still there for "Special Quests".
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • Options

Go to character sheet, powers, and click on respec character. You have to reset them yourself.

No, thanks. I don't feel like spending my free respec token from the dragonborn pack. If it had worked, it would have been completely reset when I logged in. That is how it is intended to work when it's called 'force respec'. You don't have to hit any buttons if it worked.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I did not receive full respecs. Some toons have a few paragon points refunded but that's it. They are all basically now broken and incapable of making decent builds without buying respec tokens. Also, I had a free respec left over from the dragonborn pack that I don't dare hit the respec button for fear of losing it (saving for future build modification). Did that affect it?

Is this going to be addressed anytime soon? The game is essentially unplayable at this point for my characters (5 60's).

Edit: All 5 60's failed to receive full forced respec. What they did receive was a seemingly random amount, between 11-21, of paragon points refunded (thus breaking the class even further forcing builds with points split in paragon paths). Completely unplayable as they can't do any damage or abilities to defeat 60+ mobs any longer.

I have exactly this problem although one of my characters did fully respec.

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I tried to load the Drowned Shore for the 1st time, and my game disconnected then crashed. Now I can not even get back on ANY character.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    yeah there seem to be server issues.
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User

On PC we had to do it ourselves, which gave us time to replicate our builds. Not sure why they would force respec upon log-in. That is harsh.

Actually, I got a forced respec on my HR on PC.

Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Just posting for awareness. Do check the OP of the thread as it will be updated with developer-acknowledged Known Issues. Currently, at the time of this post of mine here, these two have been added:

Some characters didn't receive the free respec: We're looking into this.

Heirloom Pack doesn't grant Paladin gear: We're looking into this, but the pack has been disabled for now.

Andy will add more as he processes them with QA. Sorry for any confusion and thanks for your cooperation!
  • Options
    whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Guarded Assault, a class personal power and the artifact offhand feature that would lower the runspeed of attackers by 5% is not working since latest patch.
  • Options
    maryrose101maryrose101 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Thank you ARC my Devoted Cleric is even more powerful and my Astral seal works even better my item score is 2140
  • Options
    chiaretta87chiaretta87 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello! Also two of my three characters didn't receive free respec :)
  • Options
    Hopefully when things settle down and other gamers get use to the new Mod 6 a series of updates will fix issues
  • Options
    If any of you guys / girls need any help with issues I will gladly help :)