Install Arc
Options

The (New) Vote-Kicking Feedback Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    The vote-to-kick system is a annoying problem at least gearing up as soon as you fail the boss once people start to kicking out those with lower gears score instead of looking at taktics ive been in dungeons with people who have a high gearscore that dont have a clue what their role is in the fight. Instead all trying to kill the boss so they end up on top of scoreboard and not doin what they suppous to do......cw doing his thing. Gwf doing his and so on.......as far im conserned they should drop the vote-to-kick system all together or at least do it so if you trying to kick somebody all of the other player must vote yes not just couple buddies that want their friends in at the end....or to have the loot to them selves...
    I think the gearscore issue sometimes is like, it doesnt matter how big your gun is if you dont know from witch end the bullet comes out of you end up hurting youself or those around you....
    With my last built a gwf ODIN ive not done more than the dailis. Instead i bought the tier2 gear and sent him of to tiamat and got my templar armor. That was easier than the frustration of running dungeons and being on your toes to not being kicked of the game if you press need or greed in the wrong place and somebody in the game got mad because you won this or that..
    Post edited by zunamar on
  • Options
    arsenalatxarsenalatx Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I support the idea of having a vote-kicking system because sometimes players go afk and other times it is visible that one person is severely holding the group back. In those situations a player does need to be kicked. I think i can offer 2 changes that would significantly help the system.

1. Prevent booting while in combat, during any part of a boss fight, or while boss loot is on the ground or picked up but unrolled for.
    2. Allow players to enter a final boss room if and only if they have the maximum 5 players in the lobby. Prevent booting until the final boss has been failed at least once and after the final boss has been defeated.

I think we can all agree on the first one, but the second one would give players the choice of going at the boss with the party they have or booting a player and waiting for the position to be filled by a potentially weaker player than they just booted. It also guarantees that a player who started the dungeon will have at least one opportunity to beat the final boss.
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I got booted for an ELOL run. I am a 16.5 DC, great stats, and I know how to play my class. I usually run with my guild and we can completely **** on ELOL in minutes. But, I get all the way to the final room and this dumb dumb TR, about 13.1 gs with horrible stats, starts talking all kinds of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> because he dies while fighting the scorpions (He stood in the red circles every time). But he says I am a horrible healer because I couldn't keep HIM alive, no one else every went below 80% health. But he keeps saying how <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I am and how I suck at healing, next thing I know I am seeing the loading screen lol.

I even told him that he was standing in the red circles, but apparently one dumb dumb opinion was enough for everyone else to boot me.
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Wat me? I am not upset, I just thought it was funny that some clueless player thought he was god. lol
  • Options
    elkayemelkayem Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I feel like if there was the ability to host private dungeons, it would solve some of the issues as well.

-Kay
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    They are probably still looking into this to see what they can do, It's not going to help by repeating your self as it, won't make them do it faster lol.
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    The loot-booting would be easy to fix. The game has been out for over 2 years on the PC with the same problem, but apparently the company just doesn't care enough to fix the problem. They need to vote-kick whoever's in charge of this game over at perfect world because they are driving it into the ground.
    I love this game but I can see that they are alienating their players by not listening to the feedback they get. It's so frustrating....
  • Options
    franknycefranknyce Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Be on the lookout for CHITOWN SOILDERS guild. They are known to Boot n Loot. If you like to or wanna try to queue up randomly and enter a lobby that has been started check their guild as you will be disappointed if you help defeat the dragon or boss.
  • Options
    davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    Still be alert but I have had success joining groups adverting in chat. I am usually in WoD to avoid the site floods.
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
This discussion has been closed.