test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds Maintenance 8/11 at 6am PDT

Comments

• sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    So servers are back on, but launcher loads so far then black-screen-of-non-responding-death occurs.

DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    Keep getting "Gameserver not found" when trying to load in.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    I got through two invokes.... now can't even get loaded in. Will everyone get off the server until my professions are done atleast?

The gateway is working... o wait
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    I'm thinking it may be PE that is down. I've been able to load characters in other places.
  • jadysvarilojadysvarilo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Game crashes at loadscreen
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    sasageru wrote: »
    So servers are back on, but launcher loads so far then black-screen-of-non-responding-death occurs.

The first time it loads after the patch is long, it was also like that on preview after they added the stronghold map.

But it does the gameserver not found after :( ....
  • jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    amvek wrote: »
    Maintenance time changed to 4pm ET. Glad they are taking time to make sure things are done properly. Better they take the time now, than for it to crash and burn early on.

Honestly, take the time you need to get it done right.

Too late! As they have stated the mod is now going to have a 7.5 to it. We get to build strong holds but they will have no purpose till mod 7.5!

Where did you find that at?
  • zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    Oh well at least Gateway is up and we can use that to do our leader..... , oh dang.
  • gallifreyan999gallifreyan999 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    WHY am I being faced with an over five gigabyte patch?!? :#
  • ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    ellellelle wrote: »
    In the UK, the launch should happen at 9pm.. that's 35 min.. if no further extensions occur.

I'm going to make your head explode by telling you it would be in 35 minutes everywhere in the world.

Clearly it wasn't 9pm in 35 minutes everywhere else in the world... I put in the 35 minutes for reference so it would be clear i meant that ETA..
  • thejingumasterthejingumaster Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The Servers are up, but i can't enter. My video driver is giving out an error.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    In the UK, the launch should happen at 9pm.. that's 35 min.. if no further extensions occur.

I'm going to make your head explode by telling you it would be in 35 minutes everywhere in the world.

Clearly it wasn't 9pm in 35 minutes everywhere else in the world... I put in the 35 minutes for reference so it would be clear i meant that ETA..

Of course I knew what you meant, I was just messing with you to kill time. :p
  • JaredJared Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Why is Protector's taking forever to load! It's moving at the speed of snot! Then it boots me off!! Please address the problem. TY :#
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    Whatever you do, don't look outside. Turns out there is another world out there, only I don't seem to be an epic hero in that one (pulls door closed and turns out the light).
  • quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    I believe that I have found the problem:

dead_hamster.jpg

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Server down
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• jumbohammer1jumbohammer1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    lol bring the servers up just to bring them back down? good work cryptic good work
    nwm, it's down again.
  • markoose55markoose55 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    the server status just went green ..so i logged in for 15 seconds then booted wtf !!!
  • mrlinniermrlinnier Member Posts: 1 New User
    Problem could have been all of us waiting to log in, then all of us loggin in at one time. Maybe overloaded it?
  • dragonheart695dragonheart695 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The server was up and now it's down again. Is it just me or everyone else has the same issue?
    Server down.

FWIW, I did finally get PE to load, but I had to turn my graphics all the way down to minimum before the load screen would advance past the first 2 or 3% done. Bought 6mos VIP rewards and couldn't do my daily claiming afterwards, so thought I'd try another character. Got Server Down when I tried to switch. /sigh I am hoping they are fixing the PE issue.
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Well, the servers were up briefly. I got into the Gateway and managed to start an Epic SCA dungeon but no such luck with the full game and now the little red 'servers not available' light is showing and the Gateway is down for maintenance. Looks like you were right quaranax :)
    I guess we'll play the waiting game...again
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    quaranax wrote: »
    I believe that I have found the problem:

dead_hamster.jpg

Noooooooooo BOOOOO!!!! Will tell Minsk and we will avenge you!
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I never got past the big Neverwinter screen. It is still "Loading..."
    grrouper wrote: »
    Let's see this video error kinda reminds me of the same issues that me and many other players would have when logging into owlbear. Oh and that was never repaired just got told to log in with safe mode that worked for some but then one of the player found the solution for the rest of us.Did not get a chance to see if it works here before they shut down the server .

If it's a legal solution, could you post it here? The only thing I found that worked was turning my graphics all the way down. I didn't try playing in safe mode, though.

• drakenmonkdrakenmonk Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    The servers were up. I was logged in and check out the enhancement buff, and did some profession on the one guy. Then I tried to get to the Stronghold map and time out. I did see that there is a nice new tab guild for strongholds.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    karakla1 wrote: »
    Noooooooooo BOOOOO!!!! Will tell Minsk and we will avenge you!

Who's comforting minsc? Did someone call a druid?

• bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    2 days to a week! what game u play on ?