test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds Maintenance 8/11 at 6am PDT

Comments

• jumbohammer1jumbohammer1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    lol more extensions, tommorrow we will get to play
  • sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    So, this reminds me of the last expansion. Where I waited up until a stupid time locally with work the next day and it still wasnt online, therefore wasting the whole night. Not this time! I'm gonna check back every hour and go from there, figured I wouldnt get to play tonight, I've learnt pessimism when it comes to any planned downtime for NW.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• GranDGranD Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    juleadream wrote: »
    The launcher is now saying 12 pm... *sigh*

surprised? lol
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ● xgrandz02

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    charononus wrote: »
    If downtime is 4 hours expect it to be 6, if it is 2 hours expect atleast 3. Usually add about 50% to it and you have the right time.
    Scotty all time frames given.
    I don't understand why no mmo company does this, people would think they were heroes.

With the current extension, they'd be right on schedule if they'd added 50% to the first estimate given.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fakeleadmanfakeleadman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    "3.) Your hopes to ever be a "EPIC HERO" are gone, accept it, you will, and always be a "Mediocre" player until you pour Lots of your paycheck into the game, and I mean LOTS."

NO KIDDING! Sigh...
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    GranD wrote: »
    juleadream wrote: »
    The launcher is now saying 12 pm... *sigh*

surprised? lol

No, not really

• firstnekofirstneko Member Posts: 2 New User
    server still down T.T
  • dwarf75dwarf75 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    i don't remember whenever they keep their words
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    grrouper wrote: »
    Getting Mod 6 flashbacks
    had to wait until 1AM to play back then. Will wait, as long as I can play though.

Good luck guys hope you get it up soon.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    grrouper wrote: »
    Getting Mod 6 flashbacks

OOOOOOOH, The HORROR! Run away RUN AWAY!
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Strum is like...ok i am not going to even bother updating the thread :expressionless:
  • mduf17mduf17 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    Launcher say now 3 PM
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Strum is like...ok i am not going to even bother updating the thread :expressionless:

He's still looking for that elusive floppy disk
  • jumbohammer1jumbohammer1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    lol no it dont
    On twitter they are askiing what we would call our guild stronghold if we could.

My answer is Brolocks
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    mynaam wrote: »
    On twitter they are askiing what we would call our guild stronghold if we could.

My answer is Brolocks

If I named it The Citadel of Light, apparently everyone could then decide their personal favorite interpretation of pop culture reference.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • makeituniquemakeitunique Member Posts: 9 New User
    To the guys asking about the UK. I could be wrong, but I thought 1900hrs UTC = 1900hrs GMT, unless we are in Summer Daylight Saving Time. In other words, 8pm for the UK is the expected game available time.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Palace of Love, as my main characters all worship Sune.
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    mynaam wrote: »

My answer is Brolocks

Lords of lag and epic maintenance failure

• untamed7769untamed7769 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    I've been anxiously waiting for this mod since they first announced it was coming. These few hours aren't going to be painful, at all. It makes me even more eager to get in and play. On an even more positive note, the time has been rather productive and educational while waiting for the servers to come back up. For instance, I learned that I, actually, have a girlfriend and a roommate! LOL
  • makeituniquemakeitunique Member Posts: 9 New User
    Bah, just tried logging in and Launcher is now saying 2000hrs UTC which is 9pm in the UK.

Guild Stronghold would be called "Home of the Perpetual Rubberbanders"
  • poidem#8212 poidem Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    wellllll ill just go grocery shopping while i wait, keep the wife happy, cabinets full, and restock on coffee and mtn dew >_>
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited August 2015

Big Pete's 3D House of Pancakes
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    lol no it dont

yeah it does.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    al0bar wrote: »
    lol... was anything different to be expected ? :)

so new time is 11 a.m. - let's see where we end ;)

if past examples are anything to go by, we could be back in the game within 14 hours.

You ain't lying! Arc is saying 1 pm pacific now! 7 hours....hooray...half way there :)
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    Think it's time to just take a nap at this rate... I'll check back in another hour... or three
    1 more hour .... from twitter

• sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    1pm now? Seriously? Gah. I give up.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• forthegamerforthegamer Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Interesting. On Twitter, when they bumped it up to 1pm PDT, they said they were working with Microsoft, so likely the update to Elemental Evil on Xbox is what is holding Strongholds up.

Of course, on Twitter they also say it is 3pm PDT folks, so you might as well wait until tomorrow. They aren't likely going to get this out today.