test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds Maintenance 8/11 at 6am PDT

Comments

• Options
    juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    Think it's time to just take a nap at this rate... I'll check back in another hour... or three
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    1 more hour .... from twitter
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    1pm now? Seriously? Gah. I give up.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options
    forthegamerforthegamer Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Interesting. On Twitter, when they bumped it up to 1pm PDT, they said they were working with Microsoft, so likely the update to Elemental Evil on Xbox is what is holding Strongholds up.

Of course, on Twitter they also say it is 3pm PDT folks, so you might as well wait until tomorrow. They aren't likely going to get this out today.
  • Options
    tuesdayrolld20tuesdayrolld20 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    Maintenance time changed to 4pm ET. Glad they are taking time to make sure things are done properly. Better they take the time now, than for it to crash and burn early on.

Honestly, take the time you need to get it done right.
    Miri Droverson

• Options
    neilburtonneilburton Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Update: Maintenance needs to be extended until 1pm PDT.

So my wife says to me this morning, until NWO is back online please clean/organize the house.... thanks Cryptic, my wife is gonna be amazed at what 7 hours of house work looks like :neutral:
    IT Guru & avid gamer since 1981
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    add another hour and more teasings with additional hour i have checked 4 times.
    now i guess it time to cook a dinner a little early.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,295 Arc User
    neilburton wrote: »
    Update: Maintenance needs to be extended until 1pm PDT.

So my wife says to me this morning, until NWO is back online please clean/organize the house.... thanks Cryptic, my wife is gonna be amazed at what 7 hours of house work looks like :neutral:

Probably, 11 hours altogether. Her wife may think she enters a wrong house. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    untamed7769untamed7769 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    I don't have a problem with the added time. Easy enough to find other things to do while I wait. Only thing I would say, as a suggestion and not a complaint, would be to always overstate the initial downtime. It always looks better to complete ahead of time than it does to keep having to extend the stated downtime. From an image point of view.
  • Options
    untamed7769untamed7769 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Now that I have learned about the previously mentioned roommate and girlfriend, both are begging for the server to come back up so that I will stop annoying them. Like I said, I can always find something else to do while I wait. LOL
  • Options
    Maintenance time changed to 4pm ET. Glad they are taking time to make sure things are done properly. Better they take the time now, than for it to crash and burn early on.

Here it is 9PM and I have to work tomorrow was planning to play till 1 AM, but the way tings are going I will only be able to start in 20+ Hours (8pm tomorow). Add the fact that I would'nt be able to do my leadership till then since the gateway nerf I am really hoping they will get it up soon

RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    craigens2craigens2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I don't have a problem with the added time. Easy enough to find other things to do while I wait. Only thing I would say, as a suggestion and not a complaint, would be to always overstate the initial downtime. It always looks better to complete ahead of time than it does to keep having to extend the stated downtime. From an image point of view.

Agreed
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User

I agree... There are things I can do now

once it is live, I will be sad if it is porked

• Options
    xedo01xedo01 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I would much rather have a 6 hour downtime, and get back in sooner. Than a 3 hour downtime that gets extended multiple times reaching well over double the stated downtime.

Just my 2 cents. oh well.
    Time to go play something else for now.
  • Options
    firstnekofirstneko Member Posts: 2 New User
    time is very relativ
  • Options
    At least I can now watch Messi vs Sevillla He's really destroying them

• Options
    altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    This is my first comment ever here, I have been playing this game for one year and its great. Its great when I die far outside damage area when it strucks, its great when I die behind my opponents back when he is swinging his sword in front of him. Its ok! I am not perfect and this game will never be perfect. But I am strongly consider switching to Xbone cause they never have these strange update <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> problems.
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    The first Phase is PvE, that is PART 1. THe 2nd is for PvP, Part 2. But I have offered 4 Coalescents to any of my guildmates that cannot find or experience a bug, lag or some other problem with Mod 7. Yeah, my Coals are safe.
  • Options
    tyria501tyria501 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I don't mind the time being extended, although I did want to check out the new mod before work instead of after. But from what I hear this is a first half with a 7.5 coming?

I was excited for this mod since I have a decent guild but right now it sounds like we are getting a broken first half now and a broken second half later. I would much rather see the release date pushed back further and get a whole working mod instead of broken halves.
  • Options
    markoose55markoose55 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    anyone know a real time that the game will work in england plz? it was supposed to be on hours ago then they updated it and was supposed to be on 10 mins ago :/
  • Options
    markoose55markoose55 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    oh look.. they updated again to yet another hour,hope now they actually give us the real time it will work
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    markoose55 wrote: »
    anyone know a real time that the game will work in england plz? it was supposed to be on hours ago then they updated it and was supposed to be on 10 mins ago :/

november
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    This is my first comment ever here, I have been playing this game for one year and its great. Its great when I die far outside damage area when it strucks, its great when I die behind my opponents back when he is swinging his sword in front of him. Its ok! I am not perfect and this game will never be perfect. But I am strongly consider switching to Xbone cause they never have these strange update <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> problems.

They don't. I thought they have even more problem.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    1pm PDT that is supposed to be another 39min ... 10pm UK time I think

• Options
    markoose55 wrote: »
    oh look.. they updated again to yet another hour,hope now they actually give us the real time it will work

They will when it does work. :)
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User

They should learn to say the game will be online 5-7 hours later
    than their actual estimate. That way if they will have people happily
    surprised that it came on early, or less annoyed that it's only an hour or two late.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?