What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: Scourge Warlock Cap Raise

Comments

• Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hm a new encounter with 1800 crit damage, thats awesome, i will put it in my rotation, right next to pillar of power and cursed bite, now mod 6 can come, i am prepared

But our perma daze isn't working, and we can't enter stealth, and our infinte loop, also dint work, and Creeping Death isn't doing Piercing damage, it's bugged.
  • Options
    atriaratriar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Okay it looks like we do have some dissatisfied costumers here (god knows why- feel the sarcasm please), but stay releated to the topic.

Bug: Borrowed Time & Dust to Dust synergy

Borrowed Time says; While you have Soul Sparks they heal you every 2 seconds for 0.08% of your HP per Soul Spark.
    Dust to Dust says; When your Soul Sparks heal you they also generate 0.8% of your Maximum AP.

The issue/bug is that there is no synergy while should be. Dust to Dust does not generate any AP with Borrowed Time.

Bug: Immolation Spirits

1st after succesful summon of the spirits they are just standing there while thinking "to be or not to be". This state on the Spirits lasts ~4-5 seconds. The duration of this Daily Power is 15 seconds which means this delay is 33% of the whole up time.

2nd the Spirits sometimes does generate Soul Sparks sometimes does not. Preaty unpredictable, please fix it!

This feat on Live does ~40-60 damage on Curse consume. Even though this damage is doubled on the Preview shard is it really alright to waste 5 feat points on a feat which deals ~120-180 damage (before damage resistance) in every ~6-8 seconds? In a game where the avarage Health Pool is more than 100 000 this "damage" is way too UNDERWHELMING.

I suggest to change the damage from 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8/6% weapon damage to 4/8/12/16/20% weapon damage.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    atriar wrote: »
    Bug: Borrowed Time & Dust to Dust synergy

Borrowed Time says; While you have Soul Sparks they heal you every 2 seconds for 0.08% of your HP per Soul Spark.
    Dust to Dust says; When your Soul Sparks heal you they also generate 0.8% of your Maximum AP.

The issue/bug is that there is no synergy while should be. Dust to Dust does not generate any AP with Borrowed Time.

When they heal you means healing on soul spark's expiring. The synergy you described would be too powerful.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I dont mind that either but in that case change the description on Dust to Dust to something like this; When your Soul Sparks expire they generate 0.8% of your Maximum AP per Spark.

The current one is misleading.

By the way this would not be broken at all. Pathfinder Trapper HRs are broken, TRs with Blood Bath + Knife's Edge feat are broken, this would be balanced compared to them.
  • Options
    critorisauruscritorisaurus Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Has anyone tested Arms of Hadar since the last build? They moved it to require Lvl 65, and my toon was bugged and able to use it initially. But once I respecced I lost it, since my test server toon is only lvl 61. From the few times I used it I saw that the animation was changed to a green hand from purple. It also no longer had a red cone indicator on the floor showing the hit box. The cast animation seemed about the same length. Is anyone lvl 65+ on preview to post some info about it? I'm curious if it still prones, as I didn't get to test that and there's no mention of a prone in the tooltip. With the damage nerf it took if it doesn't even prone it looks like it will be a pretty bad skill compared to what other classes are getting at lvl 65.
  • Options
    critorisauruscritorisaurus Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2015

The cooldown on this encounter is very long, ~20 seconds. Longer then any other SW encounters. Please consider adding a - 1 second cooldown per rank to bring it closer in line with other SW abilities.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

I have had a nice hunting trip at Well of Dragons and i sadly had to recognize that most of the time i was forced to play without my Soul Puppet/feats because the mobs just obliterated the poor "soul" without even focusing it... At this point i am scared to even try out the Mocking Sipirit feat. The Soul Puppet need a serious deffence buff/feat even to survive a mere 10 sec in any actual combat.

The wording of this feat is misleading with the new Life Steal system. Ghastly Commander says; you Life Steal .4/.8/.1.2/1.6/2% more. At first i thought that this feat will give me Life Steal severity instead of Life Steal chance (which happly is not the case).

p.s: Spiritfire still doesn't work.
  • Options
    denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am removing this post as I made a better worded and more constructive post further in the thread that talks about the same things.
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't understand why they don't just slap 10% LS onto our curse so we have an extra chance for it, and call it done at that. Give us something since we were built for LS and it was nerfed so badly.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm just average geared. I can't even recover fast enough in Tiamat to stay alive with 2200 life steal and endless consumption on live.
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    drtysnchz wrote: »
    I don't understand why they don't just slap 10% LS onto our curse so we have an extra chance for it, and call it done at that. Give us something since we were built for LS and it was nerfed so badly.

i certainly agree with this

And the guy above

Man in Mod 4 people complained about SW in PvP, but I had alot of fun as a Kill hunter (seriously Hellbringer Fury with alot of HP can kill anything..) Mod 5 however trumped my ability to kill by making TR's able to kill anything in 1 or 2 shots, or lazy stealth antics + assloads of dazes/stuns.

Everything that made it even possible fo rme to survive a TR attack, and then POTENTIALLY fight it were taken away from me.

No in combat Reg = No chance to Survive a longer fight

Nerf to LifeSteal = Most of our attacks are potentially considered AoE, so we get less reliable means of healing ourselves, and potentially reduced health returned in total..

and now everyone and theyre mother will have as much HP as my SW does?? what the hell is the point of me having 30 Con with a Con Belt if someone can have as much HP as me and go full Int or Charisma?? Lord knows that Damage bonus isnt equating to aanything usefull compare to higher crit rate or higher armorpen/recharge speed.

STOP RUINING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    animalust wrote: »
    STOP RUINING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER

Seconded, Thirded, Fourthded(dont <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me)
    They really have destroyed most of this class, which is a shame, it was a very solid class when it came out. Now, I'm afraid to pull 2 mobs at the same time on accident on test, as it almost certainly equals death due to lack of ability to heal myself in a timely manner. What good does a 40k heal do me at full health on my opening shot of a battle? especially when i fall over dead because i get NOTHING beyond that, and if i do, its some dinky little 8hp from a necro shot? and now, they add 6 second to cd on pots too? Do the devs actually play this game?? and if so, do they play this game as a player? or as a dev? When was the last time they had to do all this grinding imposed on us? From the way things have been changed, it certainly feels like a blind man leading a tour at the Louvre.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Do the devs actually play this game?? and if so, do they play this game as a player? or as a dev? When was the last time they had to do all this grinding imposed on us? F

Side note here, it is not my intention to insult, or hurt the feeling of anyone with this, but i believe it to be an honest question which deserves an honest answer.
    It seems like those who are in charge of all of this are out-of-touch with those that they are developing the game for.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Seconded, Thirded, Fourthded(dont <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me)
    They really have destroyed most of this class, which is a shame, it was a very solid class when it came out. Now, I'm afraid to pull 2 mobs at the same time on accident on test, as it almost certainly equals death due to lack of ability to heal myself in a timely manner. What good does a 40k heal do me at full health on my opening shot of a battle? especially when i fall over dead because i get NOTHING beyond that, and if i do, its some dinky little 8hp from a necro shot? and now, they add 6 second to cd on pots too? Do the devs actually play this game?? and if so, do they play this game as a player? or as a dev? When was the last time they had to do all this grinding imposed on us? From the way things have been changed, it certainly feels like a blind man leading a tour at the Louvre.

unfortunately on multiple occasions, devs have been shown attempting to play on Live Streams, only to make it painfully obvious that they dont know the game. Like as if they pulled a random person off the street and told them to conduct a live stream. (This is not some legit statement by all means, ive seen some Devs -notincluding akro-

I udnerstand he business end of it, you know, I do have a friend thats been playing Perfect World International for many many years since the betas.... If you want to know what will happen tot his game, go ahead and look at PWI ;p They are doign to us exactly what they did to them, pretty soon you wont be able to do anything without being a cash shopper.

Imagine a game where unless you shell out a grand or so, you wont be able to get beyond Tier 3 Gear at lvl 100, even though your getting annihilated by lvl 120's with R9 gear that has an amazingly huge increase compared to people who are not paying.

that is out future ^^
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    unfortunately on multiple occasions, devs have been shown attempting to play on Live Streams, only to make it painfully obvious that they dont know the game. Like as if they pulled a random person off the street and told them to conduct a live stream. (This is not some legit statement by all means, ive seen some Devs -notincluding akro-

I udnerstand he business end of it, you know, I do have a friend thats been playing Perfect World International for many many years since the betas.... If you want to know what will happen tot his game, go ahead and look at PWI ;p They are doign to us exactly what they did to them, pretty soon you wont be able to do anything without being a cash shopper.

Imagine a game where unless you shell out a grand or so, you wont be able to get beyond Tier 3 Gear at lvl 100, even though your getting annihilated by lvl 120's with R9 gear that has an amazingly huge increase compared to people who are not paying.

that is out future ^^

I have no problem with them making money on the game, after all, its why the game exists right? But when it comes down to the point of "sure its free, but you cant do anything really unless you give us money" its no longer f2p, its free to download and log in.

I have worked for a few LARGE international companies, and some smaller ones as well, the one thing i saw in common with every successful customer related business; they didn't treat their customers like they were morons who didn't know what they wanted, they listened and adapted according to their customers in order to keep them while adding new customers and keeping their profits up. Lets be honest, What good is a product that your target market doesn't want? Its better to keep your customers happy, they come back and shop again. If you drive your customers away, the product doesn't get sold, the cash flow goes away, and it all withers and dies.

Sorry Mod guys, not trying to turn this thread into some kind of rage/hate fest by changing subject like that.

We now return you to your regular scheduled feedback.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Why is it the controller gets massive spike damage, where is the actual striker's?

CW can slow them down then kill em off quickly with little issues, SW has to slowly burn them down while getting pummeled before they go down. CW can kite, SW runs out of stamina and has to actually depend on LS and such.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    by denvaldCan someone enlighten me on why it was nerfed? I really don't understand it. Is it because someone thought the other two trees wasn't competitive enough so instead of buffing them they nerfed the stronger one?

This is a genuine question, I have no idea why fury was nerfed. It does not make sense to me.

I'm really concerned about warlocks in endgame now, while wizards keep getting cool stuff(Spell twisting, abyss, icy veins, disentegrate) we got a nerf in EVERY aspect of our class that makes us a strong DPS, and I really don't get it.

1. Accursed diabolist set bonus is gone since lv 60 gear is outdated
    2. Tyranical threat is nerfed
    3. Fury capstone is nerfed
    4. Our life steal which is our PRIMARY method of survival is also nerfed. Why don't we remove CWs control to even things out? To be honest this is frustrating, why was this class nerfed in every aspect that makes it good?
    5. The abundant HP from gear makes our high con irrevelant in terms of total HP contribution, putting us on par with wizards in terms of total HP. An advantage we had in mod 5.. but not in mod 6 anymore.

If someone didn't want us to play this class anymore just had to tell us to begin with, not only is warlocks the weakest pvp class I now fear they're gunna become the same in PvE.

i don´t know and don´t understand it either, but probably there is an other "bigger plans" to make a class in one mod less attractive and boost it in the next mod?
    so in this scenario next class will be the GWF, than probably warlock, since GWF is more or less on the bottom of all classes, like a phoenix from the ashes
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's pretty obvious they don't care about Warlock class. Warlock needs a rework with features having synergy with encounters; and the curse consume should be removed for curse synergy and work again on those synergies. Also, instead of getting buffed, we get nerfed. There is not point on actually playing this class. The class is the weakest on pvp and being outdps'd for clerics; rogues, rangers and u see as always wizards. Players have said wizard is the main toon of many developpers, so guys just cut it off and don't ask for balance, cause it will never happen, they will be buffing wizards as this toon is their little baby. My virtuous specced cleric NO DPS kill things faster than my fury warlock and that is now, now imagine in mod 6?.
    All in all, my main warlock has quit. It is with great sadness that I invite you my fellow warlocks to play Rogue, Cleric or wizard. Stop playing a class that has not a fine end in a not balancing game. I have so much fun with my cleric, try it if u dont have one.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    It's pretty obvious they don't care about Warlock class. Warlock needs a rework with features having synergy with encounters; and the curse consume should be removed for curse synergy and work again on those synergies. Also, instead of getting buffed, we get nerfed. There is not point on actually playing this class. The class is the weakest on pvp and being outdps'd for clerics; rogues, rangers and u see as always wizards. Players have said wizard is the main toon of many developpers, so guys just cut it off and don't ask for balance, cause it will never happen, they will be buffing wizards as this toon is their little baby. My virtuous specced cleric NO DPS kill things faster than my fury warlock and that is now, now imagine in mod 6?.
    All in all, my main warlock has quit. It is with great sadness that I invite you my fellow warlocks to play Rogue, Cleric or wizard. Stop playing a class that has not a fine end in a not balancing game. I have so much fun with my cleric, try it if u dont have one.

i have multiples of each class, and yes they are all good, but nothing beats the warlock for me.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Do the devs actually play this game??

I honestly think they do, and i am 100% sure about that they are playing CW and TR as main AND they never touched SW (other wise a feat like Mocking Spirit would never invented) at all.

There is no way that anybody who tests/play SW in the developer team does not aware of the SW only special 75% heal supression in PvP, that a Temptation SW can heal three times better in PvE if it runs Soul Scorch instead of Vampiric Embrace, that a Damnation SW can not use its Soul Puppet at all due that poor soul is always dead and can not even join in any boss fights...

Honestly when will the developers realize that
    • the Temptation Warlock does need a DRASTICAL buff on Vampiric Embrace.
    • the Temptation Warlock is the only class in the game which is being hit by 75% heal suppression in PvP.
    • the Damnataion Warlock actually has nothing at all.
    • the costumers are dissatisfied?

Further more, when will come the fix of the Pillar of Power encounter? It was released in mod 4 and now we are almost at mod 6. There was not enough time/whine/plea about this encounter to force someone to take any action?

• Pillar of Power does lower damage than any at-will powers on the SW.
    • The 20% damage buff on Pillar of Power is so underwhelming that running Vampiric Embrace instead of it resoults better dps.
    • Crowd Control effects cancels/breaks the magic circle; the funny part is that the SW is forced to stay in one place while the circle is active. (Not as if the SW has any way to DODGE anything.)
    I do love the base idea of this encounter and i honestly think it would be viable with some of these changes:
    • Make the explosion damage scale with time. The Circle after 2 sec should do less damage than a fully carged circle after 15 sec.
    • Let the Warlock detonate the explosion by reactivating the Pillar of Power.
    • Increase the damge buff to 40% at Rank 4.
    • Pillar of Power should provide some damage resistance OR control resist buff as well addition to the damage buff. If the SW is forced to stay in one palce, then give it some help just to do that.
    • Please fix the issue that the CC effects are break the circle!
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I'm sorry, but saying. They cant get your class right, go play a rogue or cleric....is NOT the answer. At this point we have 2 options, continue letting them know our dissatisfaction with the game, or leave.

After my last run on test watching my fully geared out level 60 warlock with legendary gear unable to even scratch a Paladin in blue gear. I have to wonder what keeps me in Neverwinter. Right now the answer is that there really is nowhere else to go.

That'll change soon enough. The developers of this game cannot honestly say they dont see the glaring problems it has. The fact is I think at this point it's more about keeping the lights on so they can make what money they can till things go south.

I dont see any long term survivability in Neverwinter anymore, which kinda sucks. Because it could be fun game. Just not the way it is being done at this time.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    does the warlock perform that bad in mod 6? sounds not very optimistic atm
    my only hope was playing a soulbinder fury in mod 6 having selfheal through borrowed time and be competetive in case of regenerating health more than other classes in PVP and PVE?
    the fact that Creeping death is nerfed and we will depend on TT more than ever, not doing any respectable damage without AC stebonus and 20% damage cut of in fury tree, only could be compensated by using ashes to ashes (if worked correctly), DC sigil, Cloak of black ice beholder to optimize the daily couldown
    so as soulbinder you are the class with the fastest CD on TT (most damage), the best tankyness, and a good selfheal... i hope (borrowed time and + offhand boost for deflection)
    Will this be worth nothing in mod 6?
    atm i can solo most things in icewinddale wearing black -ice- set and PVP setup except remo, beholder and some other encounter that are created for >10ppl
    ok wearing normal PVE stuff and scipping all my defensive Boons makes me squishy, thats right
    so did some ppl already tried mod 6 as soulbinder fury?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    does the warlock perform that bad in mod 6? sounds not very optimistic atm
    my only hope was playing a soulbinder fury in mod 6 having selfheal through borrowed time and be competetive in case of regenerating health more than other classes in PVP and PVE?
    the fact that Creeping death is nerfed and we will depend on TT more than ever, not doing any respectable damage without AC stebonus and 20% damage cut of in fury tree, only could be compensated by using ashes to ashes (if worked correctly), DC sigil, Cloak of black ice beholder to optimize the daily couldown
    so as soulbinder you are the class with the fastest CD on TT (most damage), the best tankyness, and a good selfheal... i hope (borrowed time and + offhand boost for deflection)
    Will this be worth nothing in mod 6?
    atm i can solo most things in icewinddale wearing black -ice- set and PVP setup except remo, beholder and some other encounter that are created for >10ppl
    ok wearing normal PVE stuff and scipping all my defensive Boons makes me squishy, thats right
    so did some ppl already tried mod 6 as soulbinder fury?

Yes, its pretty bad in mod6 for locks, i can understand where a soulbinder would be better in theory for survivability, the only problem i can foresee with that is spark... it can only do you any good if you survive long enough to actually accumulate the darn lil buggers. The only thing IMHO that will give the lock any kind of hope is if they give us back our LS.
    As far as the damage cut on the fury tree, 20% is about the difference between SB and Fury, so are they telling us that fury is useless and that we HAVE to go with soulbinder to even begin to survive?

I have not run through test on my SB lock yet, was heading there today with her to see whats up.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    soulbinder-fury is nerfed 20% in case of using necrotic spells (i do so), same as hellbinder fury is nerfed, both proc creeping death
    hellbinder used to deal more damage cause of no pity no mercy and buffed flames of emporement, soulbinder has the ultimate soulscourge spell in PVE that deals huge damage if u spam it on single target
    hellbinder seems to be no option to play in mod 6 imo, by reading all these threads
    so only option will be soulbinder fury or soulbinder temp i guess, since damnation was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and stays <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> path, right?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    so tired of being told that I have to be a Soulbinder to be usefull in mod 6 -.-

Just like "copy a new character over to fix the black holes" this is not a proper answer to the issue.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    so tired of being told that I have to be a Soulbinder to be usefull in mod 6 -.-

Just like "copy a new character over to fix the black holes" this is not a proper answer to the issue.

You are right about that, i LOVE my HB Fury, but ill be damned if she has any survivability in mod6.
    Unfortunately as far as the black hole thing, it is a test server, things happen, could they spend hours and hours trying to fix the black holes they created? yeah, but really... do you want to take that dev time away from them possibly fixing or finishing something to fix an issue on test server that really doesn't matter in the long run? I personally would rather see them actually fix real issues than the black holes they created on test. On another side of that, its TEST server, give us the option to auto level to 70 so we can actually test end game when stupid things like black holes happen.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    You are right about that, i LOVE my HB Fury, but ill be damned if she has any survivability in mod6.
    Unfortunately as far as the black hole thing, it is a test server, things happen, could they spend hours and hours trying to fix the black holes they created? yeah, but really... do you want to take that dev time away from them possibly fixing or finishing something to fix an issue on test server that really doesn't matter in the long run? I personally would rather see them actually fix real issues than the black holes they created on test. On another side of that, its TEST server, give us the option to auto level to 70 so we can actually test end game when stupid things like black holes happen.

thats more or less my point, they has us testing for them, reporting bugs for them, but right now how many people are legitimately testing for he sake of bug hunting? what % of peopel on test server are actually there in order to truly Test the new content, and report game breaking issues?

i get the feelign that less than half of the players are on Test server for reasons other than trying to play a max level toon cus its frikkin fun, and testing builds in IWD for personal knowledge and a leg up in PvP when it goes live.

Now how many of those actual Testers are testing at actual lvl 70? How many of those are Paladins? How many of those stopped testing all together thanks to the black hole issue?

People like to be optimistic, but this is pretty freakin bad... we KNOW FOR A FACT that updates are largely untested internally by Cryptic (there is an amazing # of Patch Notes where users mention that the "changes" never worked, broke other things, caused new issues etc) and that it is the players who are doing all the testing for them.

I am goign to keep playing, I still enjoy the active combat system in this game above others ive tried, and I find it hard to enjoy the old Traditional MMO style where you have 15 Hot bars filled with abilities that for the life of you cant remember what half of them do, but your screwed if you remove them lol.

My worry is that this goes live in 7 days.. and 7 more days everyone will be lvl 70, and complaining that the game isnt working lol
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Im doing my best to find bugs, kinda hard when the server is down so often, between that, and the gauntlet of things we know as life.. its rather difficult to hit 70 on test, especially with how much exp it takes to get 1 level. I would love to see what my SW performs like @ 70 unfortunately i hit 67 before they changed a bunch of powers and am now completely locked, i cant add feats, powers, anything... we have all heard the complaints on this. As far as the release goes, honestly... people will complain no matter what, everything could work exactly how they said it will, people will still complain, simply because even though the changes are all working, they are still WRONG. My question is, whats the point in testing? we find bugs, they get released anyway. Seems like as long as it doesn't get in the way of sales, bugs are acceptable. I also get the nagging feeling that 90% of what is said in the test forums falls on deaf ears.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    well you should be able to fix your Feats issue if you do a full respec, least that happened for my pally
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Note i have only alt SW. (but i have tested mod6 SW all paragon all feet tree)

But after the new patch the poor guys have nothing left .
    Fury is total weak got Too Heavy neerf . Undo the nerf .

Damnation total broken the puppet can even live 2 sec as it was on early beta SW state do they scale with lvl ??? cuz i dont think so.
    Entering in dungeons before boss figth where the Damnation SW most need they puppet the puppet stay outside at door not granting any bonus to sw .
    Suggestion make puppet incorporall walk to any object or they can die after 30 sec out of combat .

Temptation they cant heal them self (the LS is too random and the only weapon SW have is LS as tanks only heal is regen) and only those will benefit from the cap feat hou are already owerpowered those hou are weak will not gain enugh heals . Suggestion Wapiric Embrace not effected by HD and now cap Feat of Temptation also share the temporaly hit points.

Sorry i corrected my error about mod 7 to mod 6:) i was tired .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
This discussion has been closed.