test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR Change's 12/12/14

Comments

• demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zvieris wrote: »
    A friendly advice, learn to play. 2s reveal to one (ONE!) player is nothing.

it reveals all rogues
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lol. For you I can be a child) I barely have time play 1 char. So, if you have time to play 6 you probably on retirement. Pimp got you to GRANNY)
    Thanks for proving my point.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Even after the 2 sec stealth reveal changes TR can still 1v1 any class, and own any class 1v1. I really dont see the problem.

Only problem is TRs who want to 2v1 and still win. Which is unfair.

ALTHO, TRs did not even need a buff mod5, they only needed glyphs in profound gear and they would be in a great spot.
  • nanners#9564 nanners Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    For 3 modules TRs have been the underdog every other class **** on, remember the roar bugs? remmeber in mod4 TRs cldnt even throw a dagger at HR? They are driven to use perma build because of the mass whines (when this game had way more players) pre mod1 LA lashing one shot madness.

All this class needed was a overal all dmg buff from mod4 nothing more, not even piercing dmg. This is a striker class and suppose to have the highest single target burst. The problem is, not many high end TRs left in this game for DEV to have a true insight and feedback from, you assigned class advocate and I havent heard a single word or any act from this guy, all you get is the forum qqs from other classes where they are so used to this previously gimped circle runner.

Instead of making minor adjustment at a time and testing with players, both new/high end players, you went ahead and changed this class completely through the stealth rework, very ill considerate in my book. It's an insult to ppl who spent a lot of money to build around this wonder machanic, I dont see the point advancing it further. If you change a certain class/nerf/buff based on forum qqers only because "they dont like it" then perhaps you need professional game testers to begin with.

Stealth is a very unique feature for TR, it's the only reliable form of defense they have, if you make them visible for 2 second on hit it's like making other classes vulnerable for 2 second everytime they hit? You cant expect every class to be the same because "I cant do it so why shld you".

TL;DR
    TR needed a bit of overall dmg buff thats all, the initial stealth rework was already uncalled for, this 2sec visible on hit idea needs to go but nerf the currecnt TR dmg even more, and remove 100% crit chance in stealth. For further advanced feedback about mod5 in general, please refer to this thread: State of Module 5 PvP “ELO” and Class Balance
  • crollaxcrollax Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    So ofc tr's can lose now and can still beat people. But just to put you trs are ease. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDcC_MGk3k&feature=youtu.be
    This is versus a hr. Smoke bomb still ****s with gf, tr's can still kill just about every class still. So i am confused at what the problem is now. Someone needs to tell me what they want tr's to do.

godmode i dont wanna talk trash to u. but u irish bro.
    edited December 2014
    trs was underpower for nearly 1.5 year noone was playing tr. i swear im online everyday min 7 8 hour and i know ALLL tr ingame there is really noone who play tr right now even now noone play because its so <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> hard to play tr as a tricky and counter.

actually we deserve to get a huge buff and take some fun from game but ppl cry so much all time about trs really dont know why:(((

these ppl who use all encounter on me while i have itc on or just dodge all of their encounters :))) ofc u guyz cant kill me

instead of qq u have to learn guyz how to play these forum heros making us always drop drop drop....

i can clean all of these players on forum in 10 sec i also was cleaning in m3 m4 m2

because i was always know how to play my class same like sicarius

my personal opinion was to 2v1 always on home base tr and fight on mid and make it mid game but yeaaaaa ofc ALL TR CANT BE SAME SKILL EXPECIALLY CLASS NAME IS TRICKSTER ROGUE IS ALOT MORE HIGHER SKILL CAP THEN OTHER CLASS

there is just 2 3 tr can do what i do because we are the one who play the tr even trs was 000000

now u guyz tell nerf tr because these <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> GODS **** US=:??:) ofc we will guyz im sorry but in life everything is mutual
    edited December 2014
    about new changes on tr. i will still beat all players who come to node even if u nerf more i will keep clean because they are not in my skill cap but if u see these videos and talk about general on trs its lame on your side.

yea new changes are awsome and alot more hard to play tr but im deal with it still

but i really wish to not get these nerf instead of it just u had to nerf bb and se
    edited December 2014
    i just talk u guyz shouldnt make these stuff GENERAL BECAUSE OF 1 2 TR CAN DO THAT.

yes if u wanna know im the BOSS i never leave node i never bleed i can dodge like a god all of your encounter i can daily like a god i can itc all your daily and counter all i use all my at wills like a god... because i used all of them since 1.5 year and in really really hard positions while we were irish ppl with our dps soo now ofc i will one shot everyone because im sooo used to and soo easy to move
    edited December 2014
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/profile

these are my videos from high end pvp game u can watch them and see whats going on and these are highlights there is few more easy game absolute and inhouse i didnt put them on highlight but u can see on Past Broadcasts all my videos
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651535
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651503
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5645541
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You must sacrifice your f*** stealth if you attack.
    End of story.

one day you will sacrifice unstoppable to attack
    edited December 2014
    You must sacrifice your f*** stealth if you attack.
    End of story.

YEA u pug say and we loose?:D:D:D if devs listen u pugs and make it happen f..k the devs also :D
  • ganzjganzj Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    crollax wrote: »
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/profile

these are my videos from high end pvp game u can watch them and see whats going on and these are highlights there is few more easy game absolute and inhouse i didnt put them on highlight but u can see on Past Broadcasts all my videos
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651535
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5651503
    http://www.twitch.tv/crollax/c/5645541

How do u gain AP so fast ?
  • isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    YEA u pug say and we loose?:D:D:D if devs listen u pugs and make it happen f..k the devs also :D
    when were tr's ever the weakest? through out most of the mods you had the strongest defensive mechanism. Except for mod3 hr. You are saying that trs still need a buff? ok man ok whatever.
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    one day you will sacrifice unstoppable to attack

Lol what? Unstoppable was already sacrificed 3 times: nerf to DR, nerf to duration, nerf to determination gain. And you cry about 2s reveal that only applies to the one person YOU attack?
    edited December 2014
    when were tr's ever the weakest? through out most of the mods you had the strongest defensive mechanism. Except for mod3 hr. You are saying that trs still need a buff? ok man ok whatever.

trs was always week on the node against some classes we are ENEMY NODE HOLDER so practiclyy we have to be able to beat all classes 1v1 to hold it yea?

and hw the *** u can talk in tr's side while u just play in your life gf?

u pugs just cry on forum ALOTTTT and these ((CLEAVER)) DEVS LISTEN U PUGS ALOT

i remember 30k take down gwf

one shot cws

untouchable <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> hrs (long time)

unfinished gf daily

and while all of these happen we were trying to land our stupid no damage hardest atwill in game duelist flurry to u guyz realy?????
    edited December 2014
    yes right now we are op. i dont say we are not but practicly we have to be that much op to handle any 1v1 and hold 2v1. this is our main job.

if anyclass be able to clean tr in 1v1 there is no hope for any tr in any time instead of hide on node again like old time
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zvieris wrote: »
    Lol what? Unstoppable was already sacrificed 3 times: nerf to DR, nerf to duration, nerf to determination gain. And you cry about 2s reveal that only applies to the one person YOU attack?

yea lets do that people you strike while you are in unstoppable ignore your dr for 2 seconds, fair enough
    edited December 2014
    Lol. You PUG CANNOT play without stealth. What more to say?
    You so f *** scared to lose your cheese mod and keep crying and crying and crying. make me lmao harder please)

i can <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> **** u without even go stealth small pug. i dont even know who the *** u are. just give out your name ingame
    edited December 2014
    .................................. ppl on this forum is so low.....
  • ratattacksratattacks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    crollax you seem to have the impression that no other class should have a chance against a rogue 1v1, well except maybe another rogue...
    You talk about things from the PAST, we are talking about in the PRESENT, i remember rogues 3 impact shotting cw's on mod0, so ****ing what ?
    edited December 2014
    Are you mad my little PUGGY boy? Take zenax)
    PS : without stealth you can do only 1 thing right. Get on your knees and make Pimpster happy)

crollax@crollax add me ingame live or ptr come and offer 1v1 i will not go stealth and *** u even tho easy
    edited December 2014
    ratattacks wrote: »
    crollax you seem to have the impression that no other class should have a chance against a rogue 1v1, well except maybe another rogue...
    You talk about things from the PAST, we are talking about in the PRESENT, i remember rogues 3 impact shotting cw's on mod0, so ****ing what ?

yes i dont know or care mod1 i start this game in begging of mod2 and i just say what i seen m2 m3 m4 always we had counter class on node and so far if there is a more pwoerful class then us on 1v1 we will never be able to take fun from game because we will never be able to fight they will just put that class on node and easy peasy
    edited December 2014
    Who u think can hold enemy node better then tr??????????????????????????????

Nooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and what u need to hold enemy node in pre vs pre (if u have ever made) u need survive and if u dont have it u need to at least beat any class on 1v1 to hold it and pull 2 on u

and hold 2 so far there is 2 on me i cant show my dps because i have to stand ind dfansive mode alot to dont get die thats how it suppose to be.
    edited December 2014
    If u want trs back days stay in bs and dont touch anything hold node yea keep preassure and nerf us i dont care i can go stealth and hold node

its boring as fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and tons of scrub tr can do that easy
  • ratattacksratattacks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes i dont know or care mod1 i start this game in begging of mod2 and i just say what i seen m2 m3 m4 always we had counter class on node and so far if there is a more pwoerful class then us on 1v1 we will never be able to take fun from game because we will never be able to fight they will just put that class on node and easy peasy

mod2 tr's we ok, mod3 and 4 were somewhat weak and needed a small buff, i am not saying a tr should lose 1v1 against a specifik class 100%, but ALL classes, including dps dc's now, should have a CHANCE against rogues 1v1, dosen't meant the rogue will allways lose, infact the good ones will still win.
    As it is now there is no counter for a rogue 1v1 except another rogue, or send 2v1 on node and HOPE for the best, it's exactly what you describe it will happen to rogues, except its happening on all other classes now.
    edited December 2014
    i really cant arguee with all of these HATERS i dont care what u say what u think write if u want tons of topic and nerf as much as u want tr. its done for me

see u ingame
    edited December 2014
    if I WANT i can always be perma in any condition but belive me. its also so easy and boring for me but we are ROGUEEEEEEEEE

DO U KNOW WHAT IS ROGUE? IF U DONT LIKE STEALTH GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME WHICH THERE IS NO ROGUE
    edited December 2014
    trs was always week on the node against some classes we are ENEMY NODE HOLDER so practiclyy we have to be able to beat all classes 1v1 to hold it yea?

and hw the *** u can talk in tr's side while u just play in your life gf?

u pugs just cry on forum ALOTTTT and these ((CLEAVER)) DEVS LISTEN U PUGS ALOT

i remember 30k take down gwf

one shot cws

untouchable <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> hrs (long time)

unfinished gf daily

and while all of these happen we were trying to land our stupid no damage hardest atwill in game duelist flurry to u guyz realy?????
    when gf could clear people during that reflection period it was clear it was overpowered, it wasn't ok to be that defensive and still do that amount of dmg. So the tuning down was good. You saying that you shouldn't be able to lose to any 1v1 and should be able to win 1v2s is evident for you not wanted balance. A lot of people including myself advocated for trs getting more damage, but not piercing damage. You are raging for no reason. Your reasoning is flawed. You do not want balance and you want to be overpowered. Tr's have never ever been the weakest in any mod. Even mod4 which was arguable their weakest mod was fixed when gf reflection got nerfed. DC's were the weakest mod4 and tr's were still the go to class for node holding. Still about the second if not first most important class. Ya i speak as a gf but so what? i have recording a lot of people fighting each other and watch it, or i watch my fights. You tr's can not be trust because you think balance for tr's is being able to beat every other class in a 1v2.
  • dersidiusdersidius Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when gf could clear people during that reflection period it was clear it was overpowered, it was ok to be that defensive and still do that amount of dmg. So the tuning down was good. You saying that you shouldn't be able to lose to any 1v1 and should be able to win 1v2s is evident for you not wanted balance. A lot of people including myself advocated for trs getting more damage, but not piercing damage. You are raging for no reason. Your reasoning is flawed. You do not want balance or want to be overpowered. Tr's have never ever been the weakest in any mod. Even mod4 which was arguable their weakest mod was fixed when gf reflection got nerfed. DC's were the weakest mod4 and tr's were still the go to class for node holding. Still about the second if not first most important class. Ya i speak as a gf but so what? i have recording a lot of people fighting each other and watch it, or i watch my fights. You tr's can not be trust because you think balance for tr's is being able to beat every other class in a 1v2.

I could take a few damage nerfs, but I can't live without stealth..

Holding back cap in mod 4 didn't exist, the only thing tr was there for was to make through node 2 alive

Also just an fyi to anyone, I don't take video evidence from anyone primarily because skill and situation is highly subjective

DERSIDIUS
    ABSLOLUTE 16px-Cross_within_circle_2.svg.png RANK SEVEN
    edited December 2014
    dersidius wrote: »
    I could take a few damage nerfs, but I can't live without stealth..

Holding back cap in mod 4 didn't exist, the only thing tr was there for was to make through node 2 alive

Also just an fyi to anyone, I don't take video evidence from anyone primarily because skill and situation is highly subjective
    you might have a point but with how crollax responded to everything and how everyone else responded back this thread will get closed by the mod again.
This discussion has been closed.