What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drow PvP Equipment

Comments

• Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well it just suits the grinding theme of the game.

Grinding theme? Boy, you have no idea what grinding is. Check out some of the Korean mmorpgs :rolleyes:

Mindless grinding doesn't suit western audience, and thus I'm expecting the seal amount to be within sane numbers. Not something that would require you to farm for 2 months straight, as you suggest.
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    i think to get the drow set you will probably exchange the grym set and pay the rest in glory/sealoftriumph
  • Options
    vaulwynvaulwyn Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    GF 2p Bonus is literally worthless for GFs, we are already so far over softcap it is insulting. This seriously needs to be changed to deflection. There also needs to be armor pen added to the entire set, every other classes dmg continues to scale up, their agro in turn does as well. GF dmg is pathetic frankly compared to all the others and our defense is also the worst by a large margin when our shield is down. Then while our shield is up we loose a lot of mobility and a also loose basically all of offense.

GF class really needs to be looked at as is, we do not need further handicaps due to poor armor design.
    GF - Sigh
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    vaulwyn wrote: »
    GF 2p Bonus is literally worthless for GFs, we are already so far over softcap it is insulting. This seriously needs to be changed to deflection. There also needs to be armor pen added to the entire set, every other classes dmg continues to scale up, their agro in turn does as well. GF dmg is pathetic frankly compared to all the others and our defense is also the worst by a large margin when our shield is down. Then while our shield is up we loose a lot of mobility and a also loose basically all of offense.

GF class really needs to be looked at as is, we do not need further handicaps due to poor armor design.
    there are 3 sets , pick the one that gives less defense.
  • Options
    ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Overload slots now showing on live gateway.
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    hehehehe I think this won't be released until mod6 (MARCH 2015) ROFL!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i wonder why they dont want to give us informations... we just ask and hope.. if they dont want to give us information, why they even posted it on gateway?
  • Options
    catisiouscatisious Member Posts: 67
    edited December 2014
    i wonder why they dont want to give us informations... we just ask and hope.. if they dont want to give us information, why they even posted it on gateway?

Ya the worst part of the whole thing is that I have seen NO feed back from any devs or community reps as to when this could be happening....
  • Options
    ganzjganzj Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I been waiting for this new pvp set for very long , until now i thought there will be a maintainence on dec 5 and NO . THERE R NO MAINTAINENCE for temple of tiamat or pvp set or whatever. When will the pvp set be release ? I already got 50k glory and 30+ seals waiting . If this pvp set is not gonna release in mod 5 , then dont post it , this make me really want to get it whenever i playing neverwinter . So now i dont run dungeon i dont run skirmish , i play neverwinter just to do pvp daily quest . Please so one tell me when is it gonna be release .

sorry for bad english
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I play for mainly pvp also. DEVS PLEAAAAASSSEEE give us a date :*(
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i hope it will be today roflmao. whenever else? next module is 2 months away i think and only big update is tiamat rising
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    But first one must consider how long it will take for the armor to come out. This is info of which we have none.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    the overload are already on the new set, check gateway collections.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Any idea on release date?
  • Options
    nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Probably Dec, 5th.

Very sensible guess. But....
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • Options
    nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The whole community of CWs expressed their concerns about the set bonus. The devs might be reconsidering things after all.
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • Options
    bielka72bielka72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No they didn't. a handful of people does not make up the whole CW community.
    nazghul22 wrote: »
    The whole community of CWs expressed their concerns about the set bonus. The devs might be reconsidering things after all.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I know this is a hot topic among the PvP Community and I personally, even though I don't PvP in Neverwinter, am looking forward to these for their appearance (transmute) on my drow. Alas, we must be patient and wait for them to be ready to release information on these.

Rest assured, I have passed along the Community's plight at the lack of information about the Drow Equipment. So, let's all just be patient until they're ready to release information. Remember, this game is based on huge Intellectual Property and there are a lot of things that have to be reviewed, checked, double checked, and approved before releasing anything that relates to the lore and history of the such an IP. As anyone intimately familiar with the Realms know, drow equipment has had a long and bumpy history in the Realms.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    bielka72 wrote: »
    No they didn't. a handful of people does not make up the whole CW community.

Fact still remains, this is PVP armor. CWs were buffed and nerfed (shard) to make them use shield on tab in PVP.

Unless you are planning to re-buff Shard of Endless Avalanche for PVP again, the 4-set bonus of this new BIS PVP gear is useless for PVP CWs.
  • Options
    alyaakhalyaakh Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since we know this set will be eventually released, how about increasing the glory cap so we don't have to continuously spend it? 50k is quite low, especially since this set should cost more than the profound set.
    Простая Кавказская девушка я, Но все же прошу послушать меня, Скажу вам-довольно огня и войны, Ведь мы же Кавказцы-мы духом сильны!
  • Options
    dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    come on give us more info about release date of the set this is the only thing im waiting for.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    We've reminded them of the anxiety within the Community over wanting more info. Please just be patient! They'll release information when they are ready and able to do so. I am sorry that not having a response from the Devs and simply hearing from the Moderators isn't as awesome. Never-the-less, rest assured that the Moderators are in direct communication with Akromatic and DWightMC (our two Community Managers, who work in Office) on a daily basis, even most weekends! Your plights... nay... Our plights are heard. We just need to be patient. Indeed.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    murthag1990murthag1990 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Man its already listed up in the normal gateway collection! Why we dont get any information? is the vendor you designed for it not ready yet? -.-
    Black Turtle TryhartzIV
    Deadpool // HR
    Shakur // Tr
  • Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Why is it on gateway and not in game?
  • Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I wonder if they are redesigning it work around certain class changes that will be upcoming (ahem... TR....)... :P
  • Options
    jakefearjakefear Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Dear Devs

Please make it so that the drow set is obtainable by turning in your old set and add on glory + seals. instead of a ridiculous amount of glory and seals. Just like how you did it for the recent Halloween event.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    jakefear wrote: »
    Dear Devs

Please make it so that the drow set is obtainable by turning in your old set and add on glory + seals. instead of a ridiculous amount of glory and seals. Just like how you did it for the recent Halloween event.

pls make it 40k glory and 30 seals each. thanks!
  • Options
    wolhaiksong332wolhaiksong332 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107
    edited December 2014
    pls make it 40k glory and 30 seals each. thanks!

How would this be good for anyone?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    How would this be good for anyone?

I didn't say it would be good to anyone.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    This must be the "surprise"