Install Arc
Options

[MOD 6 guide] Lazalia's High Crit build for PvE GWF Destroyer

Comments

• Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    death0619 wrote: »
    I'm loving the build so far on my GWF. I just want to ask what weapon you used as a transmute and where to get it?

Hi, thank you. It's Sinister Polearm, you need 1000 tarmalune bars for this weapon.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    death0619death0619 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hi, thank you. It's Sinister Polearm, you need 1000 tarmalune bars for this weapon.

Ah darnit no wonder I've hardly seen it. Now to have a debate with myself over whether or not to open lockboxes lol.
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    death0619 wrote: »
    Ah darnit no wonder I've hardly seen it. Now to have a debate with myself over whether or not to open lockboxes lol.

you generally get between 0-10 per lockbox, on average maybe 1-3. I have the sinister polearm, but that was with tarmalune accrued over 6-12 months.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There is a another pole arm transmute in the sharandar store that costs 5k AD and some sharandar currency. In my opinion it looks similar to the sinister pole arm, so if you are short on cash, perhaps you should check that out first to see if it suites your tastes :)
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    fr3akout3 wrote: »
    Excellent guide Laza, very well done :)

1 Question.

Why didn't you go for the 15% powerful challenge feat in Senti?
    Ya lazaroth666 is right on this I use a IV version of this build (for added control with FLS buffed with reniforced surge and mighty blade it actually hits pretty hard but SM will still out dps)
    1.Vicious Advantage,with crit being your money maker and almost constant CA damage it outweighs the 15% damage bonus on marked targets
    2.flanking manuvers is way too useful in dungeons and for IV reinforced surge is a must
    I have run both powerful challenge and VA and I do a lot more damage with VA and reinforced surge

• Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    Yo laz i found a problem the Epic Dancing Blade is bugged after y have 115% crit sev its not working it dosnt give y a single crit serv stat also tested it no hidden stat like vorpal !
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    Yo laz i found a problem the Epic Dancing Blade is bugged after y have 115% crit sev its not working it dosnt give y a single crit serv stat also tested it no hidden stat like vorpal !

Hey, I just checked it and seems to be working fine. I have 127% crit sev, I remove the dancing blade and my crit sev goes down to 122% in the character sheet, put it back and again 127%. Perhaps it was jagged dancing blade instead of the other one?

Btw, I have been working in a new build for SM Destroyer which will give more DPS than the builds that I posted here, I just need to do a bit more of testing.

Omg, this forum is really ugly.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Hey, I just checked it and seems to be working fine. I have 127% crit sev, I remove the dancing blade and my crit sev goes down to 122% in the character sheet, put it back and again 127%. Perhaps it was jagged dancing blade instead of the other one?

Btw, I have been working in a new build for SM Destroyer which will give more DPS than the builds that I posted here, I just need to do a bit more of testing.

I am no noob (i dont even have jagged blade ) if i remove my cambion and my erinyes the bonus is working i have 100.2 % crit serv .

But if all 3 are in my active slot i shoud have 120.2% what i dont have i have only 115.2 %.

Btw i am not an half orc .

I dont belive y say this to me.

GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I dont belive y say this to me.

If you refer to that comment, it was not toward you but the forum itself. The forum was changed recently and the NEW forum "display" is ugly.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    So, how are you doing so well in NCL? I had to go hybrid sentinel to even stay alive and take all defense boons. Lost major DPS. What is the secret?

I don't think I'm doing very well in NCL imo, most of my losses are against premade parties (I always solo queue) and I usually get dced = insta loss + penalty... Anyway, personally I'm either full PvE (using this build) or full PvP which means a total rework in my build. So the secret: enough AD for the whole rework in your character.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm passing by just to let you know that I've been testing some things related to a few changes for the build as I mentioned a couple of posts before. It gives a bit more of damage overall and the utility that it gives to the whole build is very noticeable. However, after checking the content for Mod7 Strongholds I noticed that this "new" build will be greatly improved so I think it's a better idea if we wait until the new mod is released before I give you more information about it.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    <mis-understanding the question>
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    I do not understand how to play does not work anymore, this can build builder changer I was standing all I have received 12 Dark Stone, they had into trying to sell the now unfortunately lifesteal.
  • Options
    jody095jody095 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hey Laz.
    1st, thank you for an awesome guide!! And, if you could please help a desperate gamer. I am unable to get Campion Magus on Xbox version. I am running stone, dancing blade, belial, air archon, and fire archon. Are there any of those you would switch out? Is the yeti going to provide more dps with its proc over the fire archon?

Side question - How soon can you get the character sigils after mod 6 drops? I got a 60 CW and DC ready!

Thanks.
    Post edited by jody095 on
  • Options
    jody095 said:

Hey Laz.

1st, thank you for an awesome guide!! And, if you could please help a desperate gamer. I am unable to get Campion Magus on Xbox version. I am running stone, dancing blade, belial, air archon, and fire archon. Are there any of those you would switch out? Is the yeti going to provide more dps with its proc over the fire archon?

Side question - How soon can you get the character sigils after mod 6 drops? I got a 60 CW and DC ready!

Thanks.

I assume your summoned companion is an ioun stone. If that is the case, young Yeti will not help you at all. Its active feature is to boost a combat companion. Ioun stone is not a combat companion. Yeti's feature will not pass through the augment pet to your character.

In the current stage of mod 7, you cannot get Sigil until both of your character hit level 70.

I don't know what mod 6 would behave in Xbox. Dev might decide to make that behaviour to XBox EE right in the beginning so that the Xbox behaviour regarding Sigil will not be changed. If I were them, I would do that.
  • Options
    Hello guys! I'm very sorry for my inactivity. Long story short, I had internet issues during the last couple of months.

More info in my blog: https://nwobattleground.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/hey-guys-im-back/

Keep having fun!
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    xedo01xedo01 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Would it be possible to add a line in the guide either top or bottom noting updated date.
    "up to date as of 2/23/35 Mod 55" or something like that?
    If i missed it, let me know!
  • Options
    xedo01 said:

Would it be possible to add a line in the guide either top or bottom noting updated date.
    "up to date as of 2/23/35 Mod 55" or something like that?
    If i missed it, let me know!

I have done something like that but just like another post, however, there are already 16 pages so I know that it's a bit annoying to check them all, I should have mentioned it in the guide itself. The guide still works if you are curious. Nice suggestion, thanks!.

does your new build inculde any artifact changes :)

So far, yes but only 1. Can't reveal any info yet, sorry. :)
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    Hello everybody, it has been a while since I started working in guides for Neverwinter and I have had a great pleasure doing it. I've enjoyed every moment and your support have been great, this pushed me to keep working and testing even the smallest things for all the people who have followed my guide, tips and recommendations. I'm glad knowing that there are so many grateful players finally having fun in the game because they decided to do a couple of changes in their characters and their game quality improved substantially. By this words I meant to say that I will not longer update my guides for Neverwinter Online in any way. This doesn't mean, however, that I'm leaving the game. I will keep playing as usually and you will still find me in-game. I'll keep updating my blog NWO-Battleground with more videos which is something that I enjoy to do.

It saddens me to think that I'm leaving you in bad hands and the overall quality of the GWF players will go down but if the game becomes better I'm sure that there will be new players that will be more than glad to share their knowledge. Remember guys, don't follow guides blindly, test everything by yourself if you really want to improve.

Thank you and keep having fun.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    squibosquibo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    Thanks Lazalia! :)
    Jamaica
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Great guide! Eventhough I am a PvP player but I still look into your build to find out what I can give up in exchange for more DPS in PvP, your build has been one of the most awesome builds for PvE players and I thank you for sharing it with the community! :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    Thank you for all the effort you have put into your guides, they have helped a lot of people, myself included and i am sorry that we won't get to see the update you had hoped to bring us.
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate it a lot.
    fkze9t.jpg
This discussion has been closed.