test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW_Legit_Community Channel Info & Discussion

1235»

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My only suggestion is why hide it all? I understand restricting posting privileges, but restricting browsing privileges too? I see no reason to hide it all.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    My only suggestion is why hide it all? I understand restricting posting privileges, but restricting browsing privileges too? I see no reason to hide it all.
    It's the same concept as the channel itself, you cannot see it unless you've become a member. Applying to the forums is an extension of this. The same analogy holds true for most guilds.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    It's the same concept as the channel itself, you cannot see it unless you've become a member. Applying to the forums is an extension of this. The same analogy holds true for most guilds.

Except, im not a member and still part of the channel. So the analogy has issues.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Except, im not a member and still part of the channel. So the analogy has issues.
    That's because you were a member of the channel before it went private. We're allowing former channel members to remain in channel, but if they want to use the forums they need to do as all new members need to, which is sign up and apply. So, you should then take a few seconds and click the apply button. It takes literally less than 30 seconds to apply. Maybe a minute or two to sign up and then apply but you said you already signed up. You've done the longest part, why stop there and not finish the easiest part? ;)
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    That's because you were a member of the channel before it went private. We're allowing former channel members to remain in channel, but if they want to use the forums they need to do as all new members need to, which is sign up and apply. So, you should then take a few seconds and click the apply button. It takes literally less than 30 seconds to apply. Maybe a minute or two to sign up and then apply but you said you already signed up. You've done the longest part, why stop there and not finish the easiest part? ;)

Because that's what guilds are for?
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015

This only applies to people who are "grandfathered" into the channel, as having been a member before it was made private. Going forward, we have required prospective members to apply via www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com

EDIT: D'oh! zebular beat me to it...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I sent an application in just now.
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just a quick note / advert:

To celebrate the launch of NW_Legit_Community's new forum we are giving away some 'prizes' to those players, both existing and new, that submit an application to the forum before the 29th March, 2015.

So, if you're already a Member of the channel but haven't joined in on the forums yet, you're a new player looking to join NW_Legit_Community or you know of someone that would like to join, then make sure to apply to the forums before the 29th to be in the running for some free loot!

You can apply to the forums at www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com. You will need to create a Shivtr account, if you haven't created one already, and then you will need to apply to the site itself by clicking "Apply" in the top right hand corner of the page.

I hope to see you all participating on our forums and in channel soon!
    edited April 2015
    Have you joined NW_Legit_Community already?

NW_Legit_Community now boasts over 6.2k members with, on average, 450 online at any one time!

If you haven't joined NW_Legit_Community by now, then head over to www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com and click "Apply" in the top right corner of the page.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey guys, sorry to here that you've had a bad experience. I can encourage you to request a review of your moderation at this link: http://nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/pages/Review

Thanks a lot, feel free to PM me or any other channel mod regarding any concerns
    @katamaster81899
    NW Legit Community Moderator
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    NOTICE:

I'm sure this has been said enough on this forum, let alone in this very thread, but I'm going to say it again. Channel bashing and drama is not allowed on this forum. Period. Whether it be Legit, or Jim Bob's Neverwinter Channel, if you have an issue with how a channel is run, take it up with the channel mods and leave it off here.

Do not respond in any fashion to this notice, but use the PM system to address your concerns.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    If you don't already know, the NW_Legit_Community now also has its own guild for those community members wishing to participate in a large guild for Strongholds.

If you are looking for a guild for Strongholds and / or would like to join an exploit-free /lfg community with over 6.2k members, then head to www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com, click "Apply", create a Shivtr account (if you don't already have one!) and then complete our application form! From there, simply contact a community moderator if you would like a guild invite!
    edited October 2016
    If you don't already know, the NW_Legit_Community now also has its own guild for those community members wishing to participate in a large guild for Strongholds. Membership in the guild is open to all Community members.
    Post edited by damnacious on
    The NW_Legit_Community now has well over 6.6k members!

NWLC guilds are available for any Community member to join, with no restrictions or requirements for joining other than a player needs to be a current member of the Community! If you're a member and would like to join one of the guilds, please contact @damnacious in game to request an invite!

NWLC also operates four Alliances for any member who is a Guild Leader to join their guild to. There are no restrictions or requirements for a guild to join other than the Guild Leaders must be current Community members and, members must adhere to the Alliance Code of Conduct. For more information on how to join your guild with one of the NWLC Alliances, please contact @damnacious in game.
  • mantera47mantera47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    The NW_Legit_Community channel is still going! Come join us and let's make Legit great again! (I know... /groan)