Comments

• iceshard2faceiceshard2face Member Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    wilds medicine>all
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nwnghost wrote: »
    Animation cancelling
    Thorn Ward, Thorn Strike, Boar Charge, Rain of Swords, Seismic Shot animations can be cancelled early via Shift to enable the player to use other powers earlier as opposed to waiting for the powers to end normally
    All powers for all classes can now be cancelled like this. There were multiple Dev posts about this weeks ago.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    All powers for all classes can now be cancelled like this. There were multiple Dev posts about this weeks ago.

The powers are not intended to be cancellable after they deal damage/apply effect to enable players to act earlier than they would be able to nromally.
    They are only intended to be cancellable before they have effect.
    Anything else is a bug.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nwnghost wrote: »
    The powers are not intended to be cancellable after they deal damage/apply effect to enable players to act earlier than they would be able to nromally.
    They are only intended to be cancellable before they have effect.
    Anything else is a bug.
    All the powers you quote apply damage/effects at the end of the animation. Cancelling the animation should cancel the damage/effect. Are you saying the animation cancels but the power continues to fire 'invisibly'?
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The powers all have a "block" that prevents further action for a short duration that can be circumvented via Shift
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    distrupting shot is still piercing throught cc immunity

I guess because it is not considered a CC effect but an interrupt. Not 100% sure tough.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I guess because it is not considered a CC effect but an interrupt. Not 100% sure tough.

This is true, because dazing strike also does the same thing.

Granted this only interrupts whatever the opponent is doing for only half a second. The actual daze effect is not going through immunity.
    edited July 2014
    Binding Arrow has been basically superseded by the new Constrictive Arrow and the two powers are very similar now. Several users pointed out that HRs have no real CC at the moment.
    Suggestion: replace Binding Arrow with the area power used by Green Dragonfangs, applying strong roots and disable. This will give all HRs a way to get a chance against ranged opponents that have CC available, and enforce the role of the trapper tree as controller by adding a disabling effect that can effectively shut down ranged enemies in PvE.

I think a better idea for Binding Arrow is to work similar in function with the first daily. Knocking back the main target it peirces through and strong roots anyone elses it pierces through to that target in place with each other and having the main target dazed. Would be good for grouping up numbers of enemies and keeping them inplace, since this power has a bit of a cast time to let off.

This is the first thing that came to mind for me. Could be a feat in the trapper tree that extends the number of targets it snags when it passes through.
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is true, because dazing strike also does the same thing.

Granted this only interrupts whatever the opponent is doing for only half a second. The actual daze effect is not going through immunity.

Its enough to interrupt duelist flurry which should make you cc immune. Fixing it would at least make fights with TR last a couple seconds longer
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think a better idea for Binding Arrow is to work similar in function with the first daily. Knocking back the main target it peirces through and strong roots anyone elses it pierces through to that target in place with each other and having the main target dazed. Would be good for grouping up numbers of enemies and keeping them inplace, since this power has a bit of a cast time to let off.

This is the first thing that came to mind for me. Could be a feat in the trapper tree that extends the number of targets it snags when it passes through.

I think an even better idea is to NOT CHANGE CONSTRICTING ARROW. =)
    GShBCGl.jpg
    edited July 2014
    stah01 wrote: »
    I think an even better idea is to NOT CHANGE CONSTRICTING ARROW. =)

Without the new constricting arrow the Trapper is seriusly crippled in PvE as it is left with only one AoE with Strong Roots (Hindering Strike). Reverting to the old Constricting would make a change to Binding Arrow even more needed.
    edited July 2014
    vteasy wrote: »
    Its enough to interrupt duelist flurry which should make you cc immune. Fixing it would at least make fights with TR last a couple seconds longer

Duelist Flurry is an at will. Interrupting Shot is a 25% AP daily with a cooldown. A dazing strike while someone is doing duelist flurry does the same, and thats an encounter it still wont daze if it hits the last stage of the flurry. Just start it up again.

Whats the problem?

Its not called Interrupting Shot for nothing.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Duelist Flurry is an at will. Interrupting Shot is a 25% AP daily with a cooldown. A dazing strike while someone is doing duelist flurry does the same, and thats an encounter it still wont daze if it hits the last stage of the flurry. Just start it up again.

Whats the problem?

Its not called Interrupting Shot for nothing.
    so roar is fine and we should all be happy. seriously i m done for a pair of months to say the least.
    edited July 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    so roar is fine and we should all be happy. seriously i m done for a pair of months to say the least.

No. The only problem with roar was that its entire root and stun effect went through cc immunity. That was the only problem with roar.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    Feedback
    One of the new boons last feat gives 10% incoming heal bonus. For hrs this would make them even more unkillable in pvp.

This plus dragonborn racial +5% healing bonus...

Im starting to wonder about WildsMedicine.....
    edited July 2014
    ayroux wrote: »
    This plus dragonborn racial +5% healing bonus...

Im starting to wonder about WildsMedicine.....

We already lost a feat (Nature's Blessing) that gave 20% incoming healing bonus so it's anyway a nerf already. By the way it was a tier 1 epic feat that was widely used by all rangers even my PvE one. And Dragonborn can be taken by all classes so it helps everybody the same.
    edited July 2014
    We already lost a feat (Nature's Blessing) that gave 20% incoming healing bonus so it's anyway a nerf already. By the way it was a tier 1 epic feat that was widely used by all rangers even my PvE one. And Dragonborn can be taken by all classes so it helps everybody the same.

Well Ive been spending ALOT of time dueling HRs on the PTR and I dont wanna come here "crying for a nerf" - as many will say, but dang it heals SO much...

Dragonborn healing helps classes with the most healing, hence why its a good DC class, and especially amazing for HRs who heal a TON as well, arguably the best for HRs... or Halflings.

Im not an expert on how WM works, but I learned that if you dont kill an HR in a very short time frame, your gonna lose..

"Wilds Medicine: Deflecting attacks cause the Hunter to be healed for 1/2/3/4/5% of their HP over 15 seconds. This effect can stack 10 times" - am I right?

So at 40k HP, 40000*.025(HD) = 1,000 over 15 seconds. Roughly 67/sec * 10 = 670 a second... for a regen equiv * 3 = 2010 regen ticks.... PLUS a decent regen tick of 1000 (which isnt even that high) and your looking at over 1000 HP/sec with 10 stacks and decent regen....

I personally think HRs are "hiding" behind saying this saying "well it takes time to get 10 stacks" - yes, but once you do, your almost invincible... Id like to see more of a "balance" where its easier to maybe get full stacks, but less effective overall for long fights...
    edited July 2014
    I like these ideas and think they're important if HR is ever going to move away from passive survival through self-healing.

The only suggestion would be to make Maurader's rush break CC too because you can't control what stance you'll be in when you get CC'ed. I would even get rid of the slow and just make it movement/CC-escape.

No. Mauraders Rush is my finisher for my combat HR. And is actually one of the best damaging melee encounters we have that also serves as maneuverability.

I like Maurader's Escape suggestion.

Also I never did support the Wild Medicine and the deflect healing set bonus's for HR's.
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well Ive been spending ALOT of time dueling HRs on the PTR and I dont wanna come here "crying for a nerf" - as many will say, but dang it heals SO much...

Yet you spend ALOT of time in other the gwf/gf forum telling/asking just about everthing that is good *argueing about why its soooo good and suggesting *your way of balancing it.
    Dragonborn healing helps classes with the most healing, hence why its a good DC class, and especially amazing for HRs who heal a TON as well, arguably the best for HRs... or Halflings.

Not its best for the class that heals the most = DC but it also effects gwf self healing. Dont forget about the boons from both last expansion and from what i know its 10% healing boon from new as well. Dont forget to mention that in you future " i dont want to nerf" arguments.
    I personally think HRs are "hiding" behind saying this saying "well it takes time to get 10 stacks" - yes, but once you do, your almost invincible... Id like to see more of a "balance" where its easier to maybe get full stacks, but less effective overall for long fights...
    Actually what you think personally is of little interrest as you are a bias troll that only work for your own classes and are less then interrested in some kind of balance.
    And yes Hr healing is kinda *very good in 1-1 and thats about all we have as we have no cc no immunity no cc break no burst dam to talk about and been nerfed in about every single way you can nerf a class but one thing - healing in meele path..

Another note that this healing is good 1-1 as soon as you start to applay more dps then the healing can cope with the lack of cc and anti cc makes us a perfect target for 2-1 lock down kill combo.

Honestly your one sided argument to take out one single skill/ability and argue for it without the hole picture is just showing you as the troll you are --- over and over and over and over and yes over again.................

(i seen you in cw forum alot also and trust me I agree that the way they made cws with new cc +shield + dam that cant be mitigated is way out of line even there you are trolling. The cws destroys Hr in 1-1 with lock down so darn hard that if we are able to land one meele attack its almost a miracle)
    edited July 2014
    marnival wrote: »
    Another note that this healing is good 1-1 as soon as you start to applay more dps then the healing can cope with the lack of cc and anti cc makes us a perfect target for 2-1 lock down kill combo.

So MAYBE the issue isnt this one "crutch" but HRs need other tools in their belt to survive... This is a feedback thread and I honestly didnt see any feedback from your post, just alot of name calling and admitting its very strong 1v1.

So maybe we need to look at this, and tone it back, but give some other tools for HRs to survive 2v1 a little better... Im not an HR, so I dont have much to say here about suggestions, mainly that fighting an HR 1v1 is VERY frustrating (good ones) and near impossible to beat - except for CW who (as you also admitted) needed a tone down with capstone+shield (which I brought to Crush and now its balanced IMO).

This is along the same lines and honestly, I think even cutting this feat in half - either stacks 5 times, or 2.5% base = 1.75% in HD would be ROUGHLY good. But like you said, HRs need something to help survive more than 1v1... Maybe Aspect of the Lone Wolf needs to give bigger benefits per each enemy nearby. I dont know, thats for other people to give their feedback.
  • freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    marnival wrote: »
    Yet you spend ALOT of time in other the gwf/gf forum telling/asking just about everthing that is good *argueing about why its soooo good and suggesting *your way of balancing it.

Not its best for the class that heals the most = DC but it also effects gwf self healing. Dont forget about the boons from both last expansion and from what i know its 10% healing boon from new as well. Dont forget to mention that in you future " i dont want to nerf" arguments.

Actually what you think personally is of little interrest as you are a bias troll that only work for your own classes and are less then interrested in some kind of balance.
    And yes Hr healing is kinda *very good in 1-1 and thats about all we have as we have no cc no immunity no cc break no burst dam to talk about and been nerfed in about every single way you can nerf a class but one thing - healing in meele path..

Honestly your one sided argument to take out one single skill/ability and argue for it without the hole picture is just showing you as the troll you are --- over and over and over and over and yes over again.................

(i seen you in cw forum alot also and trust me I agree that the way they made cws with new cc +shield + dam that cant be mitigated is way out of line even there you are trolling. The cws destroys Hr in 1-1 with lock down so darn hard that if we are able to land one meele attack its almost a miracle)

Dude relax. I'm not sure if you have been on the PTR... But I will catch you up.

You guys are going to lose to CW's. After the update to their shield/Capstone - it will be much closer. Honestly, you will probably win. You have six dodges, so please don't talk about CC immunity as I have fought many HR's good enough to dodge a GF and a GWF. You have great burst damage, and UNREAL dot. The fact that your deflect is that high, and you heal for something like 3400 every 3 seconds with little to no effort is easy mode man.

Sure, some HR's are actually good - the ones that fight other HR's as all other classes DO die to them on live currently. But it's just overkill, your Thornward still hits like a truck in pvp (hard to cap node if we can't stand on it), if we choose to stand in the sliver it doesn't cover, you shoot us, if we go in it, you have two of the most powerful dots up on the game, indefinitely while healing for 3400 every 3 seconds, with the highest deflect rating of any class (98% of the time).

You're right, your class is just fine and doesn't need any tweaking, and he is just a troll. I get it man, you probably were a so so player, got mad, made an HR and don't want to be taken off your high horse. Sure, I'm so happy GF's are back, so is he, but we just a more fair fight where ability is the winner, not "my class oober pwnz with zero effort"

So relax, we don't want you guys to be like GWF's were the second live came out, we just want it to not be a troll comp if the other team has more than 1 hr lol. You guys are flat out too good, and for the few who know how to play in pvp WAY too good. If you can honestly tel me that I am wrong, I'm sorry but you are an idiot. If you can't, then you are just holding your tongue. Relax, it's gonna be ok, and stop freaking out on people
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    FYI

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?716071-Tyranny-of-Dragons-Preview-Patch-Notes-NW-25-20140721a-3

Hunter Ranger
    • Biting Snares: Biting snares now also increases your Control Durations by 30% while active.
    • Boar Hide: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Fox's Cunning: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Hawkeye: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Oak Skin: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Predator: This effect now grants 40% increased damage but this effect is halved on players.
    • Rain of Arrows: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Shift: Your shift power now shows the correct icon in the power window.
    • Split the Sky: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Stag Heart: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Steel Breeze: Now only grants AP if a target is hit.
    • Thorn Ward: Now only grants AP if used in Combat.
    • Thorn Ward: This power no longer has collision which could trap enemy critters.
    • Trapper: Thorned Roots down deal 100/200/300/400/500% of your weapon damage over their duration (up from 50/100/150/200/250%).
    GShBCGl.jpg
    edited July 2014
    So MAYBE the issue isnt this one "crutch" but HRs need other tools in their belt to survive... This is a feedback thread and I honestly didnt see any feedback from your post, just alot of name calling and admitting its very strong 1v1.

Look at my earlier posts I been on preveiw since first patch giving feedback. Also look in gf forum where i wish you the best nm how much they buffed you as i consider you being underdog for such long time.

Second i dont go around on other classes forums of whish i dont play asking them to nerf anything that is good about thier class to make them worse.

Dude relax. I'm not sure if you have been on the PTR... But I will catch you up

"Dude" I been on preview testing every single build of Hr every single patch fighting every single class extensively exept trs whom i havent found there. If you bothered to actually read my feedback threads you would know but as you are obviously on a ego tripp trying to "lecture" you havent.
    You have six dodges, so please don't talk about CC immunity as I have fought many HR's good enough to dodge a GF and a GWF. You have great burst damage, and UNREAL dot. The fact that your deflect is that high, and you heal for something like 3400 every 3 seconds with little to no effort is easy mode man.

Dodges are not same as CC immunity expecially not Hr doges whish are seriously bugged when it comes to lagg issues as is well knowed.
    No cc immunities together with no cc breaking ability dodges dont ya much good once you are locked down something gf is VERY good at doing. As mentioned before we dont have group untilitys we dont have ccs we dont have cc breaks we have good healing 1-1 and all you trolls are doing is comming here trying to nerf that also, never ever considering the hole picture of the Hr class.
    You're right, your class is just fine and doesn't need any tweaking, and he is just a troll. I get it man, you probably were a so so player, got mad, made an HR and don't want to be taken off your high horse. Sure, I'm so happy GF's are back, so is he, but we just a more fair fight where ability is the winner, not "my class oober pwnz with zero effort"

No you dont get it you dont even try just pretending to be some of *i know it all* failing misserable.
    My former main was a gwf whish i stopped playing and made pure pve besause it was just plain to OP and simple to play so wrong again( played from beta so was through both good and bad but after module 2 it was just to good).

And no you dont want fair fight you want to be able to beat all 1-1 and that you cant beat some Hr 1-1 makes you want to nerf them so you can. In this you seem to easy forget that you have great group utilitys cc lock down abilitys and that pvp isent 1-1 and as long as death matches isent a part of the current system its pointless trying to balance all classes even toward 1-1 (ask the dc doh).
    You guys are flat out too good, and for the few who know how to play in pvp WAY too good. If you can honestly tel me that I am wrong, I'm sorry but you are an idiot. If you can't, then you are just holding your tongue. Relax, it's gonna be ok, and stop freaking out on people
    Was to good (talk about being an idiot) as the patches are tweaking as we talk on preview and nothing is set in stone so i yes I can tell you that you are wrong not in one way but in almost all you write if not all.
    Next time you set yourself on high horses and try to pretend to be all knowing how about check facts think about the bigger picture before you make a bigger fool our of yourself........
    edited July 2014
    "Dodges are not same as CC immunity expecially not Hr doges whish are seriously bugged when it comes to lagg issues as is well knowed.
    No cc immunities together with no cc breaking ability dodges dont ya much good once you are locked down something gf is VERY good at doing. As mentioned before we dont have group untilitys we dont have ccs we dont have cc breaks we have good healing 1-1 and all you trolls are doing is comming here trying to nerf that also, never ever considering the hole picture of the Hr class."
    @marnival

actually dodges are the same as cc immunity in mod 4
    edited July 2014
    actually dodges are the same as cc immunity in mod 4

Actually still effected by lagg issues cant dodge something that already hit can ya ...........
    edited July 2014
    lagg doesnt take away from the fact that dodges and cc immunity are one and the same.

everyone has different bandwiths. it doesnt make your statement true.
    edited July 2014
    freshour wrote: »
    You have six dodges, so please don't talk about CC immunity as I have fought many HR's good enough to dodge a GF and a GWF.

Dodging is not a reliable way of giving CC-immunity to a class. I mostly play PvE but I feel the problem there too. I´m not sure what the root cause is, but very often I get effects applied to me before completing the animations.

A few PvE examples:
    - Fell Trolls often prone me with their punch when they are still raising their arm. I see them starting to raise the arm, dodge, get the message that I can´t dodge because I´m prone while still seeing my character upright, then after a little actually see my character prone, while the Fell Troll is still raising its arm, and finally I see the punch.
    - Enforcers and Ruffians push me back (interrupting me) before starting their attack animations. I can clearly see the push-back effect and then their animations starts.
    - Deathpledged gnolls prone me while they are still 10m away and then jump to me. The same often happens with Hammerstone dwarves.

In PvP I´ve ofteen seen these:
    - GWFs and GFs proning me from far away before starting their attack animations (very similar to the Deathpledged issues). Usually when I see them starting the animation I try to dodge, get the message that I can´t because I´m prone and then they jump to me. Or sometimes I actually "dodge", then I´m taken back in time, get drawn back to my previous position and get proned.
    - Same happens sometimes with CWs. When I see them I usually use Constrictive Arrow on them. The arrows fire and flies to the target, then nothing happens (no dodge message and the CW doesn´t actually teleport) and half a second after I see myself chocked or pushed back or whatever.

I actually stopped PvPing for this reason (too frustrating). The only solution was trying to do pre-emptive dodging, but clever opponents just wait for you to dodge and then hit you and you have no way of knowing when they are doing something before it´s too late. In PvE it´s a bit of a nuisance but once you know monsters routines you can usually do well (and monsters usually are not chain-controlling you to death unless you get a really unlucky streak).

I play an HR (my main) and a DC and played a TR in the past but abandoned it. Of the three the HR seems to be the most affected, I guess probably due to the shorter dodging distance but I´m not sure.
    Looking at the forums I see that many others report the same, so it´s a wide-spread issue. If I´d been the only one I would not even have raised the point but that is clearly not the case. I read many cases where people talk abouth being drawn back in time to red areas and I´m pretty sure that my connection is good, though maybe the routing from the server to my house is not the best one, but I have no way to influence it. And by the way this happens whatever the FPS is and the game doesn´t appear lagging at all.

The issue is present on both live and preview. Today I solo'ed for fun the Dracolich in Whispering Caverns to test the Archery path and find a good routine to regularly apply Prey and deal high damage all the way. The only times when I risked death were those when I was backtracked into red areas after dodging (usually grasping hands where the main issue as breath is veeeeery slow).
    edited July 2014
    lagg doesnt take away from the fact that dodges and cc immunity are one and the same.

everyone has different bandwiths. it doesnt make your statement true.

It does, as those who don´t have to rely only upon dodges are clearly favourite. Each class should have a minimum of CC-breaker and CC-available to take these issues into account. Look at live: dodges and Unstoppable are not on par when it comes to lag issues. If you have a little lag when Unstoppable is on it still works, if you have it when you try to dodge you´re toast.
    And the little CC HRs had (Constrictive) is now gone. The only thing left is an interrupt daily (Disrupting Shot) and roots for the Trapper, which is anyway not a PvP spec. And roots cannot stop a ranged opponent at all.

Thos doesn´t mean that Wild Medicine is ok. It should be loooked into deeply, to ensure it doesn´t become like the PvP set in live. What I´m saying is that HRs (and other classes) should be designed in a way that is robust enough to make the game fun also for those who experience a little bit of lag. Obviously having no lag should be a benefit but not the end of it all.
    edited July 2014
    anyone that says wilds medicine isnt too good is flat out lieing or deluding themselves it's essentialy the combatant profound set all over again.

Also again why I think it needs to be toned down... I mean we just went over the proc and everything. Say 35k HP... @ 2.5% for HD = 875/15 sec = 58Heal/sec*10 stacks = 580 HP a second.... and this is the NERFED (HD) version with almost 100% uptime....

Im sorry man, but if this is NEEDED to be viable in pvp there are clearly other issues with the class. Again, I dont want this class to fail I want fair fights and nothing like mod2 and mod3 have been. Both mods were fun at first, then because of broken issues (like emblem - which I had btw) it just isnt fun anymore. Mod 3 was the same thing and also why I havnt even been pvping lately - its just boring when its all the same meta.

What I think would be FAIR is 1) easier to get to the "max" benefit of this ability 2) the "max" ability is less "potent". So even something like:

Deflecting attacks causes you to heal for 8% of your HP over 5 seconds, DOESNT stack. New deflects refresh the buff. - This means you deflect an attack and get almost 300 heal per second.... Youd have almost 100% uptime on this though. So thats 900/3 sec... I mean compare that to any other T3 feat.... Again, takes less "build up" but is much more potent than even 3-4 stacks of the current proc....

it just makes is less of a feat where you can build up 10 stacks, then go hide with your daily, or just kite around for 6-8 seconds while you regen a ton of HP. Its more about staying in combat, healing off deflected blows - giving incentive to stay in the fight.

CWs - got TWO massive "tone downs" with this latest patch. Shield and assailing force are both HALF as effective as before... The "last" of the OP feats (IMO) is this self heal from Wilds... But this should all put everything in the realm of balance...
    edited July 2014
    it just makes is less of a feat where you can build up 10 stacks, then go hide with your daily, or just kite around for 6-8 seconds while you regen a ton of HP. Its more about staying in combat, healing off deflected blows - giving incentive to stay in the fight.

You do have a bit hard time understanding what people write dont you.

Let me take you through this like a would a 10 year old and see if you get it this time...

WE DO NOT HAVE CC
    WE DONT HAVE CC BREAK so we cant kite around as we get cced and killed as soon as we get focused by more then 1 and the only thing that can keep us alive is our ability to regenerate HP.

Now ALL you suggest is nerfing of the healing ability so we arent that good 1-1 because frankly we are not better then gf or gwf but rather worse when focused by more then 1..

We have NO VALID PVE/PVP build we have to either go full pvp or full pve to be of use in groups(yes we are not alone about this but gwf gf is not one of those classes).
    We have NO VALID GROUP UTILITY making us desirable in groups either in pvp like gfs or in pve like dc.

The reason I object to your one sided never ending qq about the healing of Hrs is that you REFUSE to see any other side of the class but the ability to being able to beat you in 1-1.

THIS IS NOT A 1-1 built game in pvp or pve dungeons mkay.

Before you start thinking with the inside that was given to you to be used I strongly suggest you stay in your own class forum with feedback that actually comes from playing the class and might have some bearing to why it is written.........