Comments

• Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited September 2014

15% deflect chance and 1/2/3% increased deflect severity on bravery
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Against players, you heal for 2% of total hp everytime you use an encounter power while in combat.

In pve, you heal 2% of total hp each time you kill an enemy.

Feedback sprint: hold button makes you sprint for gap closing like now. Double tap on movement button for a small burst about the lenght of a HR dodge, with cc immunity frames like for other dodges, and as responsive as other classe dodges. This way can be used to either close gaps or actually dodge with efficiency.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Bug. Restoring Strike proc "Shorn Tendon" on the player.

Effect: Your moverment speed has been reduced by 5% per stack of Shorn Tendon. (Look at first screenshot)
    Full-set bonus: You have a 7,5% greater chance to Deflect and your Encounter powers slow foes by 5%. This slow can stack up to 3 times.

0tSqec.jpg Gr9rLg.jpg

Affected gears:
    - Valiant Duelist Armor ("Source to design:") (bug since mod 1)
    - Grim Duelist Armor,
    - Grim Instigator Armor,
    - Grim Sentinel Armor,
    - Profound Instigator Armor,
    - Profound Destroyer Armor
    - Profound Sentinel Armor.

Solution: respec to SW; or use Purified Black Ice Gear/Corrupted Black Ice Gear.

IV has direct source to increase daily dmg; up to 20% via at-will mark (Threating Rush) + 15% if "Powerful Challenge" feated.
    Swordmaster has nothing.

Solution: respec to GF.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Feedback Stun :
    Just bring back Prone for "takedown" and
    Reduce the animation duration of Encounters IBS/FS/TD/RS/ Skills .

Everything else can be left as it is but one Prone" is really needed.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    STR on GWF should give 2-3% DAMAGE per 1 STR point.
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Our class and only our class should be OP. not the range classes.

Thread done, everybody can go to their homes now.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    This is really funny how devs made "balance" I have 6k defense, 3k deflect, 50k hp and full sent extremely tank build but... HR takes 3/4 of my hp in seconds. And what really makes me laugh, now they want 1vs1 fight. Lol. They know how they overpowered. And now they so brave) But they cried in mod 3 like a little puppies. So basically devs turned our class from great weapon fighter to GREAT WEAPON RUNNER. Lmao. Because if you Q solo and your team sucks you have choices to die or run. That's pretty sad. Our class and only our class should be OP. not the range classes. They should be support /control. It's was always difficult to hit them but why devs gave them huge damage buff? That's what I don't understand. It's so ridiculously stupid.

I think HRs are the best 1v1 class at the moment. Also, keep in mind a top HR will destroy a top GWF but your points are well taken
  • Options
    cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited September 2014
    Nobody likes to die. Not you, not other classes. And yes CW uses teleport, TR 90% in perma, HR jumping around. Only GF doesn't run or jump. What class are you playing? DC? So yes, better run and heal then die and wait respam. And actually I am very happy with my SW sent build. And also do you use more buttons then me? They are just called different for your class. That's all. But yes GWF class needs significant damage buff. Not HR or other support classes.

Talking about PvP, there are still some GWF in the leaderboard (but a really few), but they're full geared. And these are the ones who die the most compared to other classes full geared like them. Because they take all damages, obviously.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    the main problem is now that they buffed other classes surv/dmg to an extent while nerfing GWF dmg and surv, 1 of the changes should be enough but not nerf of 1 class and buff of others at once.
  • Options
    ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nobody likes to die. Not you, not other classes. And yes CW uses teleport, TR 90% in perma, HR jumping around. Only GF doesn't run or jump. What class are you playing? DC? So yes, better run and heal then die and wait respam. And actually I am very happy with my SW sent build. And also do you use more buttons then me? They are just called different for your class. That's all. But yes GWF class needs significant damage buff. Not HR or other support classes.

Please explain why GWF needs a damage buff in detail? I am curious...

Is it to kill 1 class in particular?

Is it to top Damage charts?

Is it just because you want more damage?

Most GWF my GS hit me really hard! I mean I gotta Guard up and play defensive or they will kill me very fast? I cannot just trade blows and win against a good GWF...

Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Ppl already explained in details in previous posts. If you can read.
    Just gonna say that really, really hard to kill good GF. And yes you wrong. Most of the gwfs according statistic in mod 4 can do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in pvp. That's why we don't see them on top pages leaderboard. So maybe you just need to improve your gear /skills?

ignore @ripyourlipsoff and hes troll attempts please, just report hes post to mod and like 90% of hes posts like this one ill get deleted
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    macjae wrote: »
    There are plenty of GWFs on the top pages. On the first 10 pages of the leaderboard, there are 25 GWFs. There are seven classes. Given equal distribution, there should be about 28 of each class on the first 10 pages. GWF is probably the closest class to being balanced in terms of top-end leaderboard representation. Which is a drastically different situation from module 3 where GWFs made up about 50% of the top leaderboard pages, because they were overpowered and very easy to play.

The classes that have reason to whine about being underrepresented on the leaderboard are Warlock and Cleric, not GWF.

that leaderboard excuse always make me laugh hard.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ignore @ripyourlipsoff and hes troll attempts please, just report hes post to mod and like 90% of hes posts like this one ill get deleted

I just asked a question! I wanted his answer not 900+ pages of other peoples opinions.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    that leaderboard excuse always make me laugh hard.

Wait a minute... Romanporter says right above me
    That's why we don't see them on top pages leaderboard.

Yet when we show you GWFs in the top 10 Pages succeeding. You say I love the Leaderboard excuse! I am confused complaining there are no GWFs in the top of leaderboard then saying the leaderboard is an excuse... Its like a paradox!

What is it you are complaining about then?

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I don't care about leaderboard at all because it's really easy to fake to get to the top. Not going to explain all tricks but ppl know how to Q to get easy wins /kills. That's the reason why most of the time I Q solo. And no secret that our class got not only announced nerf but couple of extra stealth... I love GWF and feel sorry about many friends that quit... That's all. Also I realized that it's wasting time to give any feedbacks here. Devs just rotate classes instead fix bugs and broken feats.

Fixing bugs and broken feats I can hop on board with!