test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Great Weapon Fighter Changes

Comments

• warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ibs,base damage,hp.reaping srike stealth nerfed by 30% ?anyone noticed this or this is fake info i cant log in to tests it ty to crashing bug
    edited August 2014
    crazymikee wrote: »
    GWFs with the fixed mark do much more damage then before which is welcome, but their cc / cc immunity is still a bit extreme

not even close we been stealth nerfed to ground because of new mark so guess what all builds need to be iv to can have damage of encounters close to one on live
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    warpet wrote: »
    ibs,base damage,hp.reaping srike stealth nerfed by 30% ?anyone noticed this or this is fake info i cant log in to tests it ty to crashing bug

if this really happens, again, mmo is a business that deserves to be sabotaged.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    warpet wrote: »

Where... did you get that from?

I'll test this later but I didn't feel this on my GWF until now.
    (´・ ω ・`)
    edited August 2014
    hefisdo wrote: »
    Where... did you get that from?

I'll test this later but I didn't feel this on my GWF until now.

some ppl talking it i cant log to tests server to test it but could be truth this would not be first stealth nerf to gwf skills for example reaping strike has been stealth nerfed once allredy some time ago so did ap gain on many skills dont forget stealth nerf on math from bf damage buff which will came with this mod to
    edited August 2014
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    I can confirm for sure the IBS and the base damage and armor nerfs, I did those test myself due, by chance, i tryed "the Save the caravan" HE on IWD to try a build and, usually, i did not have any problem at all after the first changes but that last one time i almost got killed. So, i made some test on that and notice the reduction on armor, damage and IBS. The test made were these:

- For resistance: i went to Sharandar, Dread Ring and IWD naked (on IWD, just with blues without any enchant) and just wearing the ancient castle set. The damage from Fell/war trolls, Dread Knights/servitors and Ice bears and wolves were FAR higher on Test than Live. Also, i tryed my other level 60 chars and they recived almost the same amount of damage on both server an live.

- For damage and IBS: I copied my GWF from live to server (again), and un-slotted all "Class feats" and stood naked too vs training dummies in Dread Ring just using Sure Strike and IBS. The medium damage dealt were lesser on Test than i did in Live. With the damage test, i did the same with my other lvl 60 chars and, again, got around the same numbers on both live and test.

For reaping Strike, dont remember who, but he posted a screenshot of his char on both live and test, and reaping strike damage were lower on test with higher power amount than live server with less power amount. I could not confirm this one by myself, sorry yet seemed legit.

If they fix this now, i dont know, i will try it again to make it 100% sure and even rec a video if i can do so.

i just cant belive they even nerfed reaping strike again :( this is second stealth nerf on this at will and noone even used it before stealth nerfs .....
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So we got another stealth nerf to both resistance and damage? I can't test right now. But if that's the case i mean... lol...seriously?
    edited August 2014
    rp is nerfed in m3. I showed the scan again, to confront the transparency of this thread (and the farce of this feedback).

When other tests have been done?
    edited August 2014
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    I think, this is, i can be wrong due, as i said, i could not confirm it propperly; the "nerf" on reaping is more due the nerf on our base damage than a nerf on the at-will itself.

I think i did them around 3 weeks ago (in July). I just posted that "i noticed a thing" and i double posted to confirm it. But, it will not strange if Zeb deleted that post... he has the strange habit to delete post with feedback and information but not post with opinions and useless explanations

can u test bf math ppl says it is stealth nerfed to and we will do a lot less crtic damage with encounters with this buff and destroyer stacks and destroyer capstone on max then we do now on live
    edited August 2014
    amy news on bugged crtic rates on gwf?a lot of ppl reported our real crtic rates a lot lower then it should be by crtic chance displayed in char screen
    edited August 2014
    3 weeks ago I do not know, but there is at least weeks I was quite powerful for the "standard live" ...

I do not know in relation to resistance (I always avoid taking combat advantage and now use ds) but the damage was pretty interesting if I did the "only viable build" for both iv and sm.

in any event, again apparently I having no more "lucky" with my damage. or to hit the maximum damage, or with critics.

ps: I do not play on live. i dont log for a long time because of the lags and, of course, the nerf ghost.
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Anyone knows if They fixed devastating critical feat not working on preview? Last time i checked it was not adding the 15% crit severity bonus. Or our base crit severity got a 15% stealth nerf...
  • emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The only termination that will happen will be from either my CW or HR towards GWFs. I already had excessive amounts of fun terminating GWFs that dared to annoy my CW when I was on HR. Now there's no need to switch classes for revenge.

There are quite a few valiant GWFs that I never disliked however, and I feel very empathetic towards them. They never had any desires to exploit what was broken in their class and never reveled in bothering underpowered classes beyond what was necessary to win the game, if it makes sense.

For those few GWFs, that forums rules are not allowing me to name - guys - I honestly feel for you.

We all have alts frail little ranged guy
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    emilemo wrote: »
    We all have alts frail little ranged guy

I r hardly frail ;) Ranged =/= 25K squish Pve build lol.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    pando83 wrote: »
    Anyone knows if They fixed devastating critical feat not working on preview? Last time i checked it was not adding the 15% crit severity bonus. Or our base crit severity got a 15% stealth nerf...
    They fixed it for SW so maybe other classes were fixed in the same pass.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    why GWF sprint animation got changed to that silly run thing that i cant even find a name for?
    i hope its a bug and ill be fixed fast.
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oh look, Wicked Strike is STILL RUBBERBANDING. Color me surprised.
  • therealroberttherealrobert Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am a r10 tr and gwfs one hit me with ibs. GWF needs damage nerf.
    ESTUPRADOR
    - Brazil PvP Fraternité -
    Rank 7
  • ravenkkinravenkkin Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    so what?? that is class balance :)
  • catalinr94catalinr94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited August 2014
    gwf damage is way out of line in pvp, IBS needs to be toned down a little
  • effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Dunno if anyone is watching this anymore... But thanks for this trollin , gwf 19k gs is losing to those with 12k gs, good job! Class is dead in mod 4 ONLY FOR PVP OFC.
  • lisaxxiilisaxxii Member Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Dunno if anyone is watching this anymore... But thanks for this trollin , gwf 19k gs is losing to those with 12k gs, good job! Class is dead in mod 4 ONLY FOR PVP OFC.

You are just bad sir :)
    Enemy Team
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014

Have you a screen of this? Even with +% crit severity, stacked power and some other feats, it's nearly impossible that this happen without massives buffs/debuffs.
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014

C'mon man they already got changed a lot....

Today I was hit 25k from IBS but the guy had P.vorp and I'm sure some other good bonuses and high power+arm pen. I can hold my own against some higher gs gwf now though and I'm fighting them fine. It's CW we all need to team up on and kill, I say we go on a cw hunt!
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    C'mon man they already got changed a lot....

Today I was hit 25k from IBS but the guy had P.vorp and I'm sure some other good bonuses and high power+arm pen. I can hold my own against some higher gs gwf now though and I'm fighting them fine. It's CW we all need to team up on and kill, I say we go on a cw hunt!

Could have also been buffed with ITF from GFs which gives about 35-40% damage boost.... Most GFs are running that as well. Also if a GF marked and the GWF had powerful challenge thats ALOT of +dmg as well.

I could see a 20-25k Crit, but a 1 shot?! If you even have halfway decent PVP gear at lvl 60 and even a SMALL hp pool of 30k its not gonna happen...

Maybe a CW Entagle then the GWF ran up and TR->IBSd and the entagle could have procced AF and SS which would be about 10k HP gone at least....

THEN I could see an IBS finishing them off...
    edited August 2014
    why GWF sprint animation got changed to that silly run thing that i cant even find a name for?
    i hope its a bug and ill be fixed fast.

can i finally get an answer on it?I WANT MY OLD SPRINT ANIMATION BACK AT ANY COST.
    edited August 2014
    can i finally get an answer on it?I WANT MY OLD SPRINT ANIMATION BACK AT ANY COST.

+1. out this sexist change in gwf female walk . she is a soldier, not a ****

ps: this game is taking so bad directions I needed to use the words like "sexist". soon I'll be wearing red beret.
  • cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited August 2014
    catalinr94 wrote: »

I don't know how can you still ask for nerfs.

Nerf IBS and we are a paper class.
    edited August 2014
    cerberobot wrote: »
    I don't know how can you still ask for nerfs.

Nerf IBS and we are a paper class.

most of our encounters or even all of them have 2k base dmg IBS is the only hard hitting skill we have left if they nerf that we re 100% dead.
    edited August 2014
    catalinr94 wrote: »

stop to being amateur. say that the ibs has 5 sec cooldown and killed all your family with a critic. works with children and devs.

when the grotesque nerf happens, go in forum laughing about how much you're smart to have got a buff (or nerf) dishonest. Of course, celebrate the fact that you can do in practice what other class could only do in fantasy.

Meanwhile, I keep hoping the bf properly mark the critical (and the slam itself has critical damage). but unfortunately fix "bugs" only meets one side of the story.