Options

Official Feedback Thread: PVP Gameplay

123457»

Comments

• Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    ayroux wrote: »
    Players continuously ask for more PVP maps - Zone pvp is cool, but ruined with companions. I dont understand the reluctance to input more actual pvp MAPS - people have been asking for SO long and I really find it hard to believe it would be THAT time consuming to do....

i do love to get new maps and modes, we basically asked just for that and instead we got ridiculous amount of unneded stuffs
  • Options
    giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello, the open pvp is a bit exciting, although the zones are mostly empty. Is there a fix in the works to get more people into the pvp zones? I think that the pvp game should be running non stop, or at least have 2 games an hour. That way more people would be in the zone. As it is, I have no idea when the next domination match is going to start, also when I arrive the match is either over or completely lopsided due to the emptiness of the zone, (points captured by few in the zone when match started)

Easy fix to lopsidedness would be Admin message announcing start of pvp match. That way people would rush in and start fighting.

I like how we stay flagged for pvp after we leave the pvp area. I think this flagging could be worked on. If I see someone flagged outside of the area and I am not flagged, I should be able to flag myself so I can fight them.

Can you make a new Icewind Dale PVP map that is not domination?

oh, one more thing, enable all potions in open pvp. enable everything...