test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Event: Challenge of the Gods (Ended, was for PC)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I liked the rewards, though I'd prefer it if the event would last longer, or be there even permanently. I could not play much on the challenge-weekend.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    inquisition73inquisition73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wtf this cloak has no stats on. Gggggrrrr thanks for the time waste here. And why would you even use this. Are you wanting me to buy more zen and get more bank space to fill with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ive wasted my time getting. I realy am lost for words hear.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Wtf this cloak has no stats on. Gggggrrrr thanks for the time waste here. And why would you even use this. Are you wanting me to buy more zen and get more bank space to fill with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ive wasted my time getting. I realy am lost for words hear.

The Celestial Mantle? The cloak is meant to be a transmutation item, not as stat-gear. It's pretty awesome looking, in my personal opinion. It will have a symbol on it that is specific to your character's chosen deity.

Closing this thread up as it was for the old PC event of this over a year ago. Please make a new thread in the XBOX forums instead to discuss this event going on now, on the XBOX Server. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.