test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rogues

Comments

• munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kingculex wrote: »
    Probably will respect and go with courage breaker in place of lurker's assault.

I wouldn't completely replace Lurkers, its still hands down best daily for dps in a sustained boss fight imo.
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    pls boost my impactshot!
  • kelletonkelleton Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    I am still waiting to see some videos of the OP playing.....

bandicam is very easy to install and its free. no excuse not to make a video and how you 2-3 shot everyone with yer one button.

You yourself said you get 13k crits on the "best" geared players..let me say that again....best geared players....and one more time ...best geared players.

add in 1 more decent hit or even 2 and you yourself are conceding the fact that you can 2-3 shot people...

there is a video of rogues 1 shotting people 2 posts down. you don't need another video of me doing it to see it when you see it plenty.

the only reason you want a video is so you can go lolz noooob and nitpick it apart, I know how these online gaming forums work.

I already posted a pic on front page of the results...ridiculously high kill to death ratio..and not being in a premade or farming bots to inflate numbers
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    kelleton wrote: »
    You yourself said you get 13k crits on the "best" geared players..let me say that again....best geared players....and one more time ...best geared players.

add in 1 more decent hit or even 2 and you yourself are conceding the fact that you can 2-3 shot people...

there is a video of rogues 1 shotting people 2 posts down. you don't need another video of me doing it to see it when you see it plenty.

the only reason you want a video is so you can go lolz noooob and nitpick it apart, I know how these online gaming forums work.

I already posted a pic on front page of the results...ridiculously high kill to death ratio..and not being in a premade or farming bots to inflate numbers

better geared players have ~28k HP, 13k doesn't even bring them below half and LB is TR's strongest skill. It sure sounds like it was another TR that had more skill and better gear that was 2 shotting you not the other way around...
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • kelletonkelleton Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    better geared players have ~28k HP, 13k doesn't even bring them below half and LB is TR's strongest skill. It sure sounds like it was another TR that had more skill and better gear that was 2 shotting you not the other way around...

lol yep - check picture in original post..nice try trolling. it even points it out in the post you quoted..reading comprehension is hard. His 13k hit was referring to impact shot not lashing blade..yet another fail point of yours...do you read or just post first and look like an idiot later?

Guess we do need to dump more money in to the public school system.
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    lol yep - check picture in original post..nice try trolling. it even points it out in the post you quoted..reading comprehension is hard.

Guess we do need to dump more money in to the public school system.

You mean 13 pages ago? I'm replying to what you said here, and you are obviously playing against 7k GS players if you hit for only 13k and sitll 2 shot someone. I have every class at 60 and playing competitive PvP, and when player skill and gear are balanced the classes are balanced. Therefore that speaks to the skill level of the average forum poster.
    edited September 2013

I would never nit pick a video, its not in my nature.

I want to see a video so I can observe the players you are fighting that you are 2-3 shotting constantly. I want to see the debuffs they have, I want to do my best to determine the gear they have, I want to see what gear you have. All valid questions

I said if I'm "lucky" I'll get a 13k crit, and generally that's only because they have there back to me and I have CA, or they are prone.

I'm not tossing around 13k crits every single time. Fighting good skilled premade players is a whole different ball game.

Against high deflect TR's I'm lucky to average a 3-5k crit with impact...and that's with me using a Greater Vorpal
  • cr8t0rcr8t0r Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Try to impact shot a fully geared DC and tell me the damage you do, or any class for that matter... Fully geared T1 PVE Sentinel GWF's will just laugh at you...
    edited September 2013
    I have 20,755 hp. 13k is over half my hp.

so what you are saying is a poorly geared rogue who admits he is not a very good player is still able to put up 10:1 ratio on kills? guess that is even more reason to nerf it.
    edited September 2013

so what you are saying is a poorly geared rogue who admits he is not a very good player is still able to put up 10:1 ratio on kills? guess that is even more reason to nerf it.

Really need to see a video buddy so we can see who you are fighting. I'm all about agreeing with you if the proof is there.

I know firsthand how much impacts do on BiS players, and the same for lower geared players. Which leads me to the determination you are fighting very low geared people, which is why you feel its so powerful.
    edited September 2013

LOL seriously dude? so you have no toughness feat, no radiants and no HP on any of your gear? You would get eaten alive by experienced pvp players.

My TR has 28k HP (29.4k once I get the boon) and I am not using Tene's.

Edit: So from what I can see from your screenshot enemy CW GWF and TR probably have about 7-8k GS judging by how bad they did, and your other TR has about the same, leaving you with 90% of last hits. TR's excel in getting the last hit, which is why their score is generally high, that doesn't mean you did the most damage by any means. Try facing worthwhile opponents and see what your outcome is with 20k HP lol...
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Shouldn't TR have the lowest hp of all classes, according to D&D? This is far more of a concern than their lousy throwing knives. It should be 50% less than the highest hp class which is a GWF with 40k hp, this would cap the TR hp at 20k. How come there is no hp cap, at all?

Or have i missed something important?

edited September 2013
    Shouldn't TR have the lowest hp of all classes, according to D&D? This is far more of a concern than their lousy throwing knives. It should be 50% less than the highest hp class which is a GWF with 40k hp, this would cap the TR hp at 20k. How come there is no hp cap, at all?

Or have i missed something important?

In D&D TR's never build constitution, there is no forced primary/secondary etc stats in DnD and you could take your highest roll in con if you wanted to. If you build a full Con TR in regular D&D and took HP feat's etc you would have lots more HP, but it's not worth it in PnP DnD.
    edited September 2013
    In D&D TR's never build constitution, there is no forced primary/secondary etc stats in DnD and you could take your highest roll in con if you wanted to. If you build a full Con TR in regular D&D and took HP feat's etc you would have lots more HP, but it's not worth it in PnP DnD.

Oh, thx for the info.

edited September 2013
    LOL seriously dude? so you have no toughness feat, no radiants and no HP on any of your gear? You would get eaten alive by experienced pvp players.

My TR has 28k HP (29.4k once I get the boon) and I am not using Tene's.

Edit: So from what I can see from your screenshot enemy CW GWF and TR probably have about 7-8k GS judging by how bad they did, and your other TR has about the same, leaving you with 90% of last hits. TR's excel in getting the last hit, which is why their score is generally high, that doesn't mean you did the most damage by any means. Try facing worthwhile opponents and see what your outcome is with 20k HP lol...

nope that's how much hp I have - I am a pve rogue not a pvp rogue. I can do a few more pvp matches and take screenshots of score again if u want...but that pretty much sums it up. its always ridiculous amounts of kills with few deaths with ****ty pvp gear

guessing people's gearscore by the scoreboard lolz..yeah ok dude. I guess everyone in Alysin Chains screenshot has 2k GS right?

and by your logic they should base the entire game balance off of less than 1% of the population or maybe make it balanced to suit the larger player base? the video of rogues 1 shotting people also shows how they need to be nerfed - 1 shotting should never - ever happen in pve I don't care what class can do it or what their gear is.
    edited September 2013
    nope that's how much hp I have - I am a pve rogue not a pvp rogue. I can do a few more pvp matches and take screenshots of score again if u want...but that pretty much sums it up. its always ridiculous amounts of kills with few deaths with ****ty pvp gear

you couldn't possibly be wearing PvP gear and still have that little HP, you also have 10 Con I'm guessing? 11 at the very most. I have never seen HP that low TBH, like you would have to try for that heh.
    edited September 2013
    I only have 21,987 health.

I do quite well not having a ton of a health, any many of Mindflayers top TR's also are doing quite well without stacking Health.
    edited September 2013
    you couldn't possibly be wearing PvP gear and still have that little HP, you also have 10 Con I'm guessing? 11 at the very most. I have never seen HP that low TBH, like you would have to try for that heh.

im not wearing pvp gear - as I said im a pve rogue.

and I have 12 con
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    1234707_651477538204218_2098965844_n.jpg
    edited September 2013
    For some reason I thought minimum HP was like 22k, guess I was mistaken. You should seriously try out a higher HP build though, extremely strong.
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »

if I 1 shot you I am balanced
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »

Works great with this:

Why learn to play if you can complain about the classes on the forums? :cool: /MMOlogic101

Can't kill GWF? NERF!
    Can't kill GF? NERF!
    Can't kill a TR? NERF!
    Can't kill a CW? NERF!
    GWF kills you? NERF!
    GF kills you? NERF!
    TR kills you? NERF!
    CW kills you? NERF!

Yep, it must be the game mechanics.:D
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
    edited September 2013
    Can't we just get along? This forum needs more love and less hate. I in fact do love this community, because people in general are great. You just have to get to know them. If i would go on a flaming spree, i surely would end up without friends and had other people flaming me back. You get what you give, that's life. Nerfing is bad. I wasn't aware of it, myself until recently. Buffing instead, is the only way to go.

Or as mighty-mooh would say: Make milk, not war.

edited September 2013
    Can't we just get along? This forum needs more love and less hate. I in fact do love this community, because people in general are great. You just have to get to know them. If i would go on a flaming spree, i surely would end up without friends and had other people flaming me back. You get what you give, that's life. Nerfing is bad. I wasn't aware of it, myself until recently. Buffing instead, is the only way to go.

Or as mighty-mooh would say: Make milk, not war.

buffing is just a hidden nerf - and leads to crappy game for a lot of different reasons

just because you have some teenagers who cant deal with reality doesn't mean you should adopt theirs
  • gannicsgladiatorgannicsgladiator Member Posts: 413 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    20k hp rogues?
    i eat them for breakfast.
    Dovahkiin Gannicus, GWF Sentinel- Enemy Team Guild
    Gannicus Destroyer, GWF Destroyer retired
    Kate Beckinsale NB DC, Link NB GF
    "There is only one way to be a champion..., Never ...ing lose"
    edited September 2013
    buffing is just a hidden nerf - and leads to crappy game for a lot of different reasons

just because you have some teenagers who cant deal with reality doesn't mean you should adopt theirs
    Using your logic:

Buffs = Nerfs = Crappy game for a lot of different reasons.

This means:

Nerfs = Crappy game for a lot of different reasons.

Yet you made this thread to try to get Impact Shot nerfed.

Just because you have some teenagers who cant deal with reality doesn't mean you should adopt theirs.

That sums it up since you said it yourself.:)
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • goldheartgoldheart Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Games where someone can be one-shoted in equivalent gear in PVP do not offer PVP but other kind of PVE. Never mind what is reason for this.
    The fun in PVP is when one player do different tactics to win other player, not when one player go and one-shot targets which one move different than NPC.
    edited September 2013
    goldheart wrote: »
    Games where someone can be one-shoted in equivalent gear in PVP do not offer PVP but other kind of PVE. Never mind what is reason for this.
    The fun in PVP is when one player do different tactics to win other player, not when one player go and one-shot targets which one move different than NPC.

There are several factors involved in one-shooting players of equivalent gear and not just the class. The biggest factor is gear because other classes are capable of one-shooting players of equivalent gear. I agree being one-shoted by any class is not fun but it happens and its a part of pvp unfortunately. We might see a decline in tenebrous enchantments as the numbers of nightmare lockboxes decreases but it will take a long time and this game will probably be dead before it happens.

• goldheartgoldheart Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, you are probably right, I think too in this direction.
    My main reason for playing on MMO is fun in pvp arena or something. So for moment I really wonder is here have something like balanced pvp.

The gear from Domination are 6 parts I need 12 parts. This 6 parts are not top but one of lowest so PVE stuff is better in many ways. O.o
    The gear from 20vs20 is not top too... So if I want to do only PVP I need to play few months PVE ?

This do not seems serious. And in the end of all class which one is fast, can hide and can to one-shot. Other one (CW) have range and again can one-shot easy.

For moment I still learning the game I was like it much in the beginning but I found more and more things that are against PVP in this game.
  • hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    goldheart wrote: »
    The gear from Domination are 6 parts I need 12 parts. This 6 parts are not top but one of lowest so PVE stuff is better in many ways. O.o
    The gear from 20vs20 is not top too... So if I want to do only PVP I need to play few months PVE ?

Just stopping by to tell you that even PvP t1 gear and cheap off-gear accessories (rings/belts/cloaks) from AH, when enchanted properly are all you need for PvP.

Carry on.
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *