test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we have an answer about TR in PVP from Cryptic?

123457»

Comments

• booman666booman666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well you guys complain about TRs in pvp its true when u go pug match it is like that TRs kill all they meet becouse in pug games people mostly not skilled or they cant play together and pvp here is 5v5 not 1v1 and anyway top pvp TRs will probably kill u but they uselless in pve no damage against pure pve TRs but your complains mostly affecting pve not pvp as you can see this game lacks something like wow arenas there u can can see skill but in battlegrounds where most of people random u will never have balanced fights and aswell really skilled pvp CW can beat TR so easy that TR wont even move and one more thing pvp in this game is made for fun as u can see u get no good items or rewards from pvp at all and aswell in pvp gear u will do no damage aswell only u will have is tons of HP so any pve player will kill you so till there will be some ranked pvp + really good pvp rewards which u will actually use and not sell there is no point of pvp at all and it should not be affecting players in pve which always loose coz of those stupid threads made by people which only waste their time. (If you want good pvp guys go play something like battlefield or counter strike.....)
    TR on Beholder for life
  • zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Roll GF or GWF and you'll send tr's home crying.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    zalcs wrote: »

My TR has no issues vs GFs or GWFs, it is apparently your low geared TR is the one having issues :).
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    abacuser wrote: »
    Your name, King Clueless (that is how it's pronounced?), really suits you.

Everyone from when they were young knows that any game or competition must be balanced to be fun.

Yes, I resent the rogues exploiting their abilities like that. They bring little to the table for their team and offer a very unbalanced game for the opponents. It's better being AFK.

Or, did I just step on your toes? Don't tell me you are one of them rogues?

Seriously making fun of my forum name?? How old are you? 2, 8, 10?? ROFL! I already knew you were childish because of your posts and this post just proves it more. Your posts including this one are rather funny because of the childishness.

TRs using their abilities the way they are designed is exploiting? ROFL! Then that means you were exploiting your abilities in the video.

You bring very little to a team using the attacks you were using in the video. CWs are made to do mob damage. You were attacking single players like a TR instead of doing attacks that hurt several on the opposite team.

You attack TRs in your posts and want them nerfed yet you were killed easily by a GF. The TR had to basically throw everything at you to kill you. You are the more clueless and stupid one because your own video shows it. Every class has its advantages and disadvantages. There is not a single juggernaut class that can do everything.

Blind people like you forget that every class will be nerfed in the name of *balance* if nerfs occur again. People blinded by being biased like you will slowly destroy this game more and more until doing anything in PVE is a waste of time. ROFL! Thanks for the laughs child!
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
    edited September 2013
    zalcs wrote: »

Abacuser will still be crying even if he rolled a GF or GWF.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
    edited September 2013
    1. I'm probably older than you so grow up!
    2. I don't play PVE in this game unless I'm forced to.
    3. Read what this thread is about. You never go full <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like you just did.
    EDIT: 4. You really shouldn't have skipped those classes in school. It makes the content of what you write less trustworthy.

Seems like you should take your own advice and grow up. King Clueless??? LOL Like I have not heard that a thousand times. Go back to school if you think my name is pronounced King Clueless. ROFL!!!

edited September 2013
    zokir wrote: »
    It's rather ridiculous that classes keep being nerfed due to complaints about PvP.

The majority of players on this game do not even PvP.

If you don't like it, don't do it. Don't ruin the game for everyone else.
    I agree with you 100%.

The only way to go is to separate PVP from PVE.

You agree that its ridicules to nerf a class because of PVP and yet you cry for TRs to be nerfed because of PVP. Nice flip flop. You are simply a foolish individual who is crying over being killed sometimes in PVP by TRs. Your own video shows you are a decent player and really have no reason to be crying. Your own video shows that the game is balanced because the TR had to throw everything at you to kill you. It is clear you need to improve your skills if it bothers you so much that TRs kill you. Granted you will probably run from this game like all the other ones you claimed to have played and probably sucked at. Have a nice day.