Install Arc
Options

gwfs are so cute now, trying to kill thingys

Comments

• Options
    chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Chudo,

Just be glad that you have all of your Epic gear. From what I hear, DD chests are now dropping blue items and rarely dropping purples. And hey, at least you get a Respec.

Yeah, I guess. It was fun gathering them. I collected them all via chests, three of them three days in a row. I don't want to respec, I liked what I did with my character.
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I guess. It was fun gathering them. I collected them all via chests, three of them three days in a row. I don't want to respec, I liked what I did with my character.

+1

I also liked what I achieved with my character. Now, like you, all I do is craft and run the new dailies to unlock boons and log out.
  • Options
    seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tarmalen wrote: »
    Yep. That is it. I went from smashing DPS to replaceable DPS. I must have forgotten how to play between the old patch and the new patch. Thanks for pointing that out. Also you told me to respec. I have played Instigator since open beta day one. I know that role inside and out. I put out more burst dps than a TR hitting 130k debuff crit. Granted it was divided against targets hit. The point is that Instigator relies heavily on AP generation. Removing AP per target hit on an AOE class crippled some solid roles. Thanks for the offer but I assure you I have been min/maxing since the 80's.

Edit: I removed slam before there was an announced nerf. Only slotted for pvp.

If you are still 4th on the DPS list then something is wrong, either your play style or your build. But according to your last post you only log in to pray and do dailes so I guess you don't really care about fixing it. No problem.... but if you become serious again and need some help I'd be glad to.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS
    Catalina Erantzo - GWF 13.9K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    seisem2 wrote: »
    If you are still 4th on the DPS list then something is wrong, either your play style or your build. But according to your last post you only log in to pray and do dailes so I guess you don't really care about fixing it. No problem.... but if you become serious again and need some help I'd be glad to.

Sigh...yeah sure. Respec/refeat/regear. I can be a blind copy of you including your superiority complex. No thanks.

Get a clue and stop with the everything is fine party line. Not all folks who complain about things are complete imbeciles, like you portray them to be with your condescending tone. There are a few of us that actually know what we are talking about.

You want me to run dungeons daily to do what? See how god awful the DPS is now that the AP generation per target was removed? We already tested that out and no it is not pretty.

You secretly a TR? You want to be all pompous and majestic in showing us your leet dps skills now that the only class that would give you a run for your money has been castrated? How about you support the people that play the same class as you instead of belittling and chiding everyone.
  • Options
    seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sigh...yeah sure. Respec/refeat/regear. I can be a blind copy of you including your superiority complex. No thanks.

Get a clue and stop with the everything is fine party line. Not all folks who complain about things are complete imbeciles, like you portray them to be with your condescending tone. There are a few of us that actually know what we are talking about.

You want me to run dungeons daily to do what? See how god awful the DPS is now that the AP generation per target was removed? We already tested that out and no it is not pretty.

You secretly a TR? You want to be all pompous and majestic in showing us your leet dps skills now that the only class that would give you a run for your money has been castrated? How about you support the people that play the same class as you instead of belittling and chiding everyone.

??

I've offered help to everybody here. Everybody is coming to the forum complaining about their class when it isn't as broken as they seem to think it is. You have to re-tool your character any time changes are made, I had to do it when they changed Astral Shield a while back... it is part of the game. I don't even have a TR. The only characters I have are listed in my signature. My GWF originally was my alt. I started my DC in open Beta and played him for quite some time. The only reason I created the GWF was because I wanted to try something different and have another class to rotate during guild runs (like if another healer is on and we need a dps or vice versa).
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ??

I've offered help to everybody here. Everybody is coming to the forum complaining about their class when it isn't as broken as they seem to think it is. You have to re-tool your character any time changes are made, I had to do it when they changed Astral Shield a while back... it is part of the game. I don't even have a TR. The only characters I have are listed in my signature. My GWF originally was my alt. I started my DC in open Beta and played him for quite some time. The only reason I created the GWF was because I wanted to try something different and have another class to rotate during guild runs (like if another healer is on and we need a dps or vice versa).

Retool with what? You don't seem to be understanding that AP generation was a vital part of DPS, ESPECIALLY AOE DPS. So you are telling me that I should remove Instigator and choose a different path. You don't seem to understand that if I wanted to be a tank I would have rolled a GF and if I wanted single target DPS I would have rolled a TR.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Retool with what? You don't seem to be understanding that AP generation was a vital part of DPS, ESPECIALLY AOE DPS. So you are telling me that I should remove Instigator and choose a different path. You don't seem to understand that if I wanted to be a tank I would have rolled a GF and if I wanted single target DPS I would have rolled a TR.

Oh where there is the underlying problem. You should respec as a Destroyer if you want real DPS.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Oh where there is the underlying problem. You should respec as a Destroyer if you want real DPS.

One last time. If I wanted to spec single target dps I would have rolled a TR.

Destroyer spec could never compete against me with DPS. I would leave you in the dust during dungeons. The only ground you could regain was during solo fights. We used to have smart remarks in Teamspeak about which of us would top the meters. I would even be afk on zone in for a quick bio and they would have close to 1 mil head start. I would still come back to take first before the final boss when the TR would go all out and demolish me since I suck at single target. Working as intended or I should say, was working as intended.
  • Options
    dut01dut01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Everyone can stay here and cry about their ability to do damage as a gwf all they want but me and seisem run dds everynight and his gwf is the only damage ive seen that is respectable because most players are to busy complaining about slam or whatever skills got nerfed instead of finding an alternate way to do good damage. Gwfs are by far the best damage ive seen for aoe in the game and my gf is 15k gs with full timeless which means yes i rerolled from stalwarts and my damage is still either 1st or 2nd unless i run with seisem and our cw. Ever class has been changed for a reason but each one still has specific builds that can do great damage. these gearscores are from rank 6 and 7 enchants u dont need anything higher to be good at this game i dont have a single rank 7 i just get the right stats. having 8k crit is not the answer its about spreading those stat points around so they all benefit each other and then stacking power. So for anyone reading this who thinks they should quit now your mistaken and if u need some guidance on anything message me or seisem we would be happy to help if we are able.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    No offense Dut01 but Seisem2 is only looking at the class thru HIS role. He doesn't even acknowledge that the Instigator spec exists or would put out better DPS. All he sees from the GWF perspective is thru the eyes of HIS role. He refuses to listen to others that anything is wrong.

When the AOE DPS role goes from first to third or worse then maybe there might be an issue. According to him though, everything is hunky dory. Only us 'bad' GWF's are complaining. Bad by his definition is all GWF's not speced his way.

You guys have fun running DD tonight. My fun was grabbing and holding 1st spot even against dungeons that had lots of cliff tossing.

Different strokes for different folks.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    No offense Dut01 but Seisem2 is only looking at the class thru HIS role. He doesn't even acknowledge that the Instigator spec exists or would put out better DPS. All he sees from the GWF perspective is thru the eyes of HIS role. He refuses to listen to others that anything is wrong.

When the AOE DPS role goes from first to third or worse then maybe there might be an issue. According to him though, everything is hunky dory. Only us 'bad' GWF's are complaining. Bad by his definition is all GWF's not speced his way.

You guys have fun running DD tonight. My fun was grabbing and holding 1st spot even against dungeons that had lots of cliff tossing.

Different strokes for different folks.

Uh, I had to respec after the patch to change stuff around to keep my dps in the high range. I also changed around enchants and stat points to find just the right solution. Destroyer is where it is at right now for AOE DPS. I'm sorry if you don't see it that way. You want to build action points to unleash what? A slam that was nerfed to nothing? To say I only look at it through my role is silly.

Remember, you are the one who came to this forum to complain about your character. Some people have tried to give advice but you simply won't listen. We have both offered to help.

And by the way, we don't use any cheats/exploits in any dungeons. We find it faster to burn mobs than cliff toss... sure you can toss if you want but our dps is so high that we haven't found the need to throughout a whole dungeon.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Edit:Too aggressive of a response.

Nobody but myself to blame for the AP generation nerf.
  • Options
    kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited August 2013
    dut01 wrote: »
    Everyone can stay here and cry about their ability to do damage as a gwf all they want but me and seisem run dds everynight and his gwf is the only damage ive seen that is respectable because most players are to busy complaining about slam or whatever skills got nerfed instead of finding an alternate way to do good damage. Gwfs are by far the best damage ive seen for aoe in the game and my gf is 15k gs with full timeless which means yes i rerolled from stalwarts and my damage is still either 1st or 2nd unless i run with seisem and our cw. Ever class has been changed for a reason but each one still has specific builds that can do great damage. these gearscores are from rank 6 and 7 enchants u dont need anything higher to be good at this game i dont have a single rank 7 i just get the right stats. having 8k crit is not the answer its about spreading those stat points around so they all benefit each other and then stacking power. So for anyone reading this who thinks they should quit now your mistaken and if u need some guidance on anything message me or seisem we would be happy to help if we are able.

You need to roll with some CWs that have a clue. GWFs can't even begin to scrape What CWs can put out (please don't try to argue with me on this b/c the math will go against you). GWFs definitely need some help. I would personally love to get some improved threat generation so that they can actually tank along with some improved AoE damage.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    kidbs wrote: »
    You need to roll with some CWs that have a clue. GWFs can't even begin to scrape What CWs can put out (please don't try to argue with me on this b/c the math will go against you). GWFs definitely need some help. I would personally love to get some improved threat generation so that they can actually tank along with some improved AoE damage.

The one thing that the Sentinel Spec needs is more threat/threat mechanics.

The one thing that Instigator needs is more AOE damage after the AP generation nerf. I accept full responsibility for the nerf.

I won't speak about Destroyer as I have not played the role. Although from the feedback provided it seems to be in a balanced state.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

The CW that we play with (Blackthorn) is an amazing player.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• Options
    nonameidknonameidk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Don't think, gwfs are bad, i have outdamaged every single cw I have grouped with, guildie or not. I have not played gf at higher levels. That said, don't think gwf's are balanced either. Their AoE might be a bit higher and more consistent than that of a cw. They need a bit more AoE damage, without buffing their single target.

Now what i had in mind is: remove the damage reduction per target hit. Or at least reduce it. Make it 5% instead of 10%. Aside from that, I suggest a quality of life improvement of making Destroyer (passive) grant a stack every time on any number of mobs when specced for. I get it that we need to ramp up. But when the Draco just swings his wings and makes you fly away, you lose all those stacks in 3 seconds. Then you go back, hoping you will get them back, at 25% chance, before he knocks you back again. Which not even "unstoppable" can prevent.
    When in doubt, just hold on. A new day will rise :)
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nonameidk wrote: »
    ...when the Draco just swings his wings and makes you fly away, you lose all those stacks in 3 seconds.
    I really want the Dwarven Racial ability of 20% resistance to knockback/repel effects to work! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited August 2013
    nonameidk wrote: »
    Don't think, gwfs are bad, i have outdamaged every single cw I have grouped with, guildie or not. I have not played gf at higher levels. That said, don't think gwf's are balanced either. Their AoE might be a bit higher and more consistent than that of a cw. They need a bit more AoE damage, without buffing their single target.

Now what i had in mind is: remove the damage reduction per target hit. Or at least reduce it. Make it 5% instead of 10%. Aside from that, I suggest a quality of life improvement of making Destroyer (passive) grant a stack every time on any number of mobs when specced for. I get it that we need to ramp up. But when the Draco just swings his wings and makes you fly away, you lose all those stacks in 3 seconds. Then you go back, hoping you will get them back, at 25% chance, before he knocks you back again. Which not even "unstoppable" can prevent.

You're playing with horrible CWs if you are able to beat them. GWFs do need a damage boost.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I only tested WMS and WS. You gain ~1.5% AP. ONE TARGET ONLY. So 100 seconds using at-wills for full AP.

Bingo: Tested Punishing Charge. Roughly 4% per target hit. So it looks like the Devs want us using Punishing Charge for AP generation. I would rather Roar but I will take what I can get.
  • Options
    kouroumbelokouroumbelo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GF : main tank class,not so <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dmg ,efficient agro holder.
    DC: heal class in game,always needed.
    TR: top single target dps,put on boss kill fast etc,runner etc
    CW: Aoe DPS,skills that control adds,migitation debuffs (roe/coi/ HV set bonus which stacks with other cws and boosts ur pt dmg by alot)
    GWF: melee AOE dps,that can take an extra beating tho cant really hold agro so efficient.

Taking CW/GWF which are the AOE classes in game,would an equally exp and geared gwf out dmg the CW, lets say if both are 13k GS?
    I think no,and also even if the gwf did would his extra dmg benefit the overall pt dmg and outweigh the benefits(debuffs,crowd control) of having an extra CW?

Raids atm in game are :
    FH,Spell,Pirate King,Karru,CN,MC.

Out of these raids for example what would u rather take an extra CW or a GWF?
    (please dont flame this is an honest question and would like an answer with arguments).

I think all these threads for gwfs usually end up to this question.
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As i said in another thread, simply put, CWs need to do less AoE damage and may be a bit more single target damage for PvP, and keep the cc primary role. GWFs just need a lot of buffs to become the primary AoE DPSrs, needed in dungeon runs to deal with adds.
    If people go soloing the trash in PvE, then it's obvious they do not notice the changes. GWF are good at clearing the trash. Cause they have AoE moves, but the damage is laughable. As the title says, they look cute while they try to kill thingys. They're outdamaged by CWs. That's why they're not needed in dungeons. They got 1 good combo for AoE damage: slam+ WMS. It got nerfed to hell.
    The buff to spinning strike is laughable: it lacks the range of slam and it lacks the duration of slam.

Giving the GWF some AoE dailies that can prone the targets or slow them down is just unuseful. CWs are there for cc. And those dailies are laughable compared to CWs cc. What GWF need so much is, simply, a set of AoE encounters and dailies that can really deliver AoE DPS on a crowd of mobs that is standing in a area (aka, being kited by the GF). So that those powers would be unuseful in PvP, but give GWFs the primary role of AoE DPS in dungeons and PvE.

CWs are not supposed to deal AoE DPS. They are supposed to cc and do a bit of AoE damage, with the GWF really unleashing some serious AoE DPS in dungeons.

Until the devs do this, GWFs will Always be left out. The single target encounters are good for PvP, but unuseful in PvE. PvE for a GWF should be all about AoE DPS. No doubt.

Right now, instead, GWFs is PvE just "kill thingys" with their laughable AoE damage. And that's a "superpower" that is not needed in a dungeon, expecially when there's a class (CWs) that do both cc and AoE DPS.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    pando83 wrote: »
    As i said in another thread, simply put, CWs need to do less AoE damage and may be a bit more single target damage for PvP, and keep the cc primary role. GWFs just need a lot of buffs to become the primary AoE DPSrs, needed in dungeon runs to deal with adds.
    If people go soloing the trash in PvE, then it's obvious they do not notice the changes. GWF are good at clearing the trash. Cause they have AoE moves, but the damage is laughable. As the title says, they look cute while they try to kill thingys. They're outdamaged by CWs. That's why they're not needed in dungeons. They got 1 good combo for AoE damage: slam+ WMS. It got nerfed to hell.
    The buff to spinning strike is laughable: it lacks the range of slam and it lacks the duration of slam.

Giving the GWF some AoE dailies that can prone the targets or slow them down is just unuseful. CWs are there for cc. And those dailies are laughable compared to CWs cc. What GWF need so much is, simply, a set of AoE encounters and dailies that can really deliver AoE DPS on a crowd of mobs that is standing in a area (aka, being kited by the GF). So that those powers would be unuseful in PvP, but give GWFs the primary role of AoE DPS in dungeons and PvE.

CWs are not supposed to deal AoE DPS. They are supposed to cc and do a bit of AoE damage, with the GWF really unleashing some serious AoE DPS in dungeons.

Until the devs do this, GWFs will Always be left out. The single target encounters are good for PvP, but unuseful in PvE. PvE for a GWF should be all about AoE DPS. No doubt.

Right now, instead, GWFs is PvE just "kill thingys" with their laughable AoE damage. And that's a "superpower" that is not needed in a dungeon, expecially when there's a class (CWs) that do both cc and AoE DPS.

No. No where does it say that CWs aren't supposed to do the most AoE damage. Rather than nerfing CWs, just buff GWFs. You're supposed to off tank and dps, while CWs are supposed to CC and dps. I agree that gwfs need buffs, but don't go asking for another class to be nerfed in the process.
  • Options
    judicasjudicas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    No. No where does it say that CWs aren't supposed to do the most AoE damage. Rather than nerfing CWs, just buff GWFs. You're supposed to off tank and dps, while CWs are supposed to CC and dps. I agree that gwfs need buffs, but don't go asking for another class to be nerfed in the process.

Just for correction
    Control Wizard
    Role:
    Controller

Great Weapon Fighter
    Role:
    Damage Dealer
    Secondary Defender

GWF are supposed to DPS and then off tank, CW were supposed to control, and yet they DPS and control. while GWF umm .... they don't dps they don't tank they .... umm look cute i guess.
    I know many GWF that never wanted to tank, they liked the option of sorta tanking but despise the fact that people think they should be forced to tank. I personally hate it, i wanted a Beefy AOE damage person that could survive a bit while dealing the damage. A CW should NEVER even come close to a GWF in dps, I'm not advocating nerfing CW at all, I want GWF buffed to the point of usefulness. A ranged class (CW) should NEVER do the damage that someone who needs to be in melee range can do (GWF) If you do not understand that then I, as an individual, believe this game should die. (just as it is)
  • Options
    chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    seisem2, please post build I want to make a destroyer gwf.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    judicas wrote: »
    Just for correction
    Control Wizard
    Role:
    Controller

Great Weapon Fighter
    Role:
    Damage Dealer
    Secondary Defender

GWF are supposed to DPS and then off tank, CW were supposed to control, and yet they DPS and control. while GWF umm .... they don't dps they don't tank they .... umm look cute i guess.
    I know many GWF that never wanted to tank, they liked the option of sorta tanking but despise the fact that people think they should be forced to tank. I personally hate it, i wanted a Beefy AOE damage person that could survive a bit while dealing the damage. A CW should NEVER even come close to a GWF in dps, I'm not advocating nerfing CW at all, I want GWF buffed to the point of usefulness. A ranged class (CW) should NEVER do the damage that someone who needs to be in melee range can do (GWF) If you do not understand that then I, as an individual, believe this game should die. (just as it is)

And CWs never wanted to be tanks but guess what we're the ones stuck with all of the mob Aggro b/c of GWFs who think they're meant to only do AoE dps. Oh and GWFs were given a lot more survivability to make up for the fact that you are in melee range. You can take the beatings that CWs can't so you're melee vs ranged dps difference doesn't hold up.

So many of you have stuck to the original wording of the class and just because damage is listed first in your description you think that you are meant to be the primary AoE class and totally disregard what you really bring to a group in terms of utility. Sorry but you are not THE AoE class in this game, just one of a few. CWs have always been considered an AoE class. I can agree that you need some buffs but CWs owe no apologies nor do they need to be changed.

Lose the entitlement attitude.
  • Options
    judicasjudicas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    And CWs never wanted to be tanks but guess what we're the ones stuck with all of the mob Aggro b/c of GWFs who think they're meant to only do AoE dps. Oh and GWFs were given a lot more survivability to make up for the fact that you are in melee range. You can take the beatings that CWs can't so you're melee vs ranged dps difference doesn't hold up.

So many of you have stuck to the original wording of the class and just because damage is listed first in your description you think that you are meant to be the primary AoE class and totally disregard what you really bring to a group in terms of utility. Sorry but you are not THE AoE class in this game, just one of a few. CWs have always been considered an AoE class. I can agree that you need some buffs but CWs owe no apologies nor do they need to be changed.

Lose the entitlement attitude.

You might want to review your thoughts on it. CW are stuck with tanking because they out damage EVERYONE. you pull TO MUCH AGGRO vs everyone else. GWF survivability isnt the only thing im talking about when i say they are melee, tell you what go try and hit a squirrel with a stick (GWF), then try using a BB gun (CW), which is easier? same thing with this game, and the beatings the GWF can take dont amount to much after the nerf (remember GWF HAVE to take the beatings a CW can port away or CC them)

Yes many of us are stuck on the original wording of the class because THATS WHAT IT STILL SAYS and if a group wants utility they would grab a CW. the ONLY thing a GWF honestly brought to the fight was AOE damage If you say utility your a moron( there is a reason most CN runs are 3 CW 1 DC 1 TR) so saying GWF are just one of the AOE classes of the game makes them meaningless ins parties when they only brought AOE and another class does it better AND brings more utility.

now get off your **** high horse im not attacking CW I DO NOT WANT THEM NERFED.
    I want people to WANT to bring GWF to the party, and not just 1 as a pity spot. If you can almost always get 3 spots for a dungeon with no problem then WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR MY 1 SPOT???

Tanks are not needed in the game, stop trying to make us into a pitiful tank, Give us the ability to do TOP DPS Damage or get rid of the class. CW should NOT hold TOP DPS and TOP utility while GWF hold .... umm <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dps and ... umm <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> utility. If you believe otherwise you are deluded.
  • Options
    copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    judicas wrote: »

Tanks are not needed in the game, stop trying to make us into a pitiful tank, Give us the ability to do TOP DPS Damage or get rid of the class. CW should NOT hold TOP DPS and TOP utility while GWF hold .... umm <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dps and ... umm <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> utility. If you believe otherwise you are deluded.

This is ridiculous. You want more dps yet you hate and dont want to tank. That makes absolutely no sense. Please explain how in the hell can this work? What are you going to suggest next? Feats that lower GWFs' threat? A passive that lets you generate 50% less threat? TRs do more single target and as a result ARE Boss tanks. You are stuck with the definition of tanks that you brought with you into this game.

If GWF get a damage buff like what you are suggesting, guess what? You will STILL be a tank more than you are now. With target cap of 5 and the so-called pitiful dps you claim we do, I still manage to grab aggro. CWs to a certain extent can manage their threat too by means of stuns/freezes. You on the other hand, given your experience and how you perceive GWFs, will be in a worse position. So you know what will happen then, assuming they remove the target cap for example? You will be forced to build a more defensive GWF to handle your new found aggro.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You know **** well what i meant copti, I want GWF to be a DPS first and can tank if needed, Not be a primary tank. If i go destroyer spec i should do just that DESTROY stuff and be lighter on the tank side, if i go the other 2 i should be higher on the tank side.

Also i meant that tanks are not needed in the game in its current form (just look to CN) a meatshield to soak up damage is not needed when you can grab another CW to CC/dps everything do death.

Copti you do well in trying to pick apart peoples posts and take stuff out of context, just stop. I never once said i wanted feats that lower threat, I want a class that can melt the adds to be useful to the group. GWF do NOT bring utility to the table, thats the CW job, our job is "supposed" to be Grab the adds burst them down so the run goes smoother, I want the AOE to accomplish this.
    I do not want the ability to grab the adds and wait to be saved by a CW because they do better aoe than us.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just give back AP generation per target hit to Roar. Punishing Charge gives ~4% per target. Unless of course you want to nerf that AP generation too. I could use Punishing Charge but that is too mobile for my taste.

Ohh, I forgot to mention that Punishing Charge bugs Deep Gash and you tic 0 bleed damage for 5 seconds.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The devs have pretty much taken every single suggestion posted by players and have done the EXACT opposite, to add further insult instead of buffing the crappy skills to be useful they just nerf anything worthwhile to oblivion until the good skill is so worthless that people have no choice but to change to the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> skill that never got any better.