test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

37k + HP GWF with 50% deflect . aka Sentinel build. Do you love it?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    since this has become a flame/trolling thread anyhow..

But while reading this thread ...
    wow, I lost count how many times I've *facepalmed* in this thread....
    people seem to live in their own world here....?!

Trying to say that Tene's (item that allows an overly gimped TANK to deal huge dmg gwf or gf, no matter) is ... balanced? or something?? and sincerely defending it?! *someone took to much drugs at some point*
    (I know full well it's not going away, or be fixed to any normal level.
    Do I care.. nope.. this just shows a lack of Insight from the developers.)

Also, saying that nerfing the Unstoppable doesn't affect other gwf builds.. wth?!
    And coming from a guy who's been playing a bit more than is healthy for most people..
    *I actually hurt my face, facepalming so hard!*

Then continuing by shooting himself in the leg, he describes excacly what he's trying to defend. A sentinel build, that deals little dmg, (sure good for standing its ground). that is almost useless if he hasnt Tene's,(ohh there's that word again!? anyone getting the trend), and if that class had no tene and no unstoppable it would be useless along with the rest of the gwf.. (logic, at it's finest).

Had to look if I was on the correct forum ?! probably not the same game I'm playing..
    this is tick tack toe right ... :rolleyes: (couldnt find facepalm icon.. )

The sad part is, I've read a couple of really decent posts in the past from some of the people "trolling" this post..
    as someone said, this forum does not contain logics.. lol

ok, I've trolled along with the rest, feel free to continue with the e'peen and trollage, + "who has the biggest (thingy'ma'jigg)"
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . Closing this down now. Rules of Conduct.
This discussion has been closed.