test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Full wipe remarks

Comments

• Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YfJO0XecE -diablo 3 gold dupe.If blizzards fail with the bigcompany.Give Cyptic a break.People very bias to wards blizzard they fail harder. when their no reliable company these days.

And the dif with diablo 3 is that it wasnt beta and it wasnt free.Also btw It was aslo blizzard

oh ps: remeber this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZidgohZaws - 2 bs!!!

not to mention all of the xp repeatable abuse that went on in game to get maxx level ina few hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbvuQXBQXY8

so please cyptic is doinga good job.At least they not blizzard.

u know i right .leave cryptic alone otherwise go play diablo 3.And get 2 bs!!!
    2 Beeezzzzz 2 Beeeeezzzz *SNIPPED*
  • Options
    ineffectivez0ddineffectivez0dd Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    tHEY SHUD START BANNIN STREAMers FROM TWITCH FOR PROMOTIN EXPLOITS JUST SAD.
  • Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game has 0 re-playability (unlike other games where different races start out in different locations, or having different stories depending on what you choose etc), so a full wipe would be a pain in the ***. I really don't care for any of the cheaters who profited off the whole bs that went on, they don't bother me, I don't play with them, hell I never even see them really so I can care less. Because in the long run, they are going to get bored fast (due to owning everything possible all ready) and quitting.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • Options
    olivernorbergolivernorberg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There should be a full wipe IF the follow is done

*If you have a lvl 60, you will lvl three times as fast with your first class after the wipe.
    *twice as fast with your Second

Thats it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This game has 0 re-playability (unlike other games where different races start out in different locations, or having different stories depending on what you choose etc), so a full wipe would be a pain in the ***. I really don't care for any of the cheaters who profited off the whole bs that went on, they don't bother me, I don't play with them, hell I never even see them really so I can care less. Because in the long run, they are going to get bored fast (due to owning everything possible all ready) and quitting.

YOu better care cus when they exploit and kill game its your time and progression thier wasting.not cryps.They alrdy got paid.
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am sad to say that I do not think anything will be done. I am walking away, but I promise i am not taking a loss..Not one cent, PWE needs to be blacklisted for this. As a community we have the power to do that. Founders, revolt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Start the Exploiter inquisition.If u acused of exploiting uget ban and question.Who gave u that item whereu get it.Oh your u friend ?Ok we wil ban him and question him as well.Keep going How u think they purge the jews who remain in spain.when people under the ban hammer who u gonna protect your self or the exploiters.
  • Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    YOu better care cus when they exploit and kill game its your time and progression thier wasting.not cryps.They alrdy got paid.

I really don't, I got to max, farmed half my gear out. If the game goes down into hacking hell, I can walk away not caring back to GW2 or another game. Given that I spent nothing on this game.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well ive me your accoutn now and leave.Same your self the trouble cus you pregression means nothinu can jsut walk away form it right.better yet bea matyr let cyrptic ban to seta example.That they could ban anyone.People only care aobut what the have to lose when the aobut to lose it. So kep wishing it miht come true.
  • Options
    hippomousehippomouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013

They won't have already been paid because lots of people who bought founders packs i.e. those like me who supported the game well before it even came out will have already reached 60th level. Given the replay factor is so low because the bulk of "quests" are fetch me 3 apples, plant 3 seeds etc etc, those people will then ask for refunds or just do a chargeback on their credit cards as it wasn't the product they bought. PW won't chase anyone who does a chargeback as it isn't cost effective and they would be hard pushed to justify why they aren't doing refunds on packs.

Further, they would have to refund all Zen purchases and many/a lot of people would not settle for just being given the zen back because it was used at a specific time for a specific thing. They would ask for a cash refund (again because of the low replay factor).

If PW then said no refunds to anything those people who had requested would leave and never play a PW game again and if they did refund everyone it would kill the game as they would have lost probably millions in revenue which they would not be getting back.

In short that is why they would never do a wipe.
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well ive me your accoutn now and leave.Same your self the trouble cus you pregression means nothinu can jsut walk away form it right.better yet bea matyr let cyrptic ban to seta example.That they could ban anyone.People only care aobut what the have to lose when the aobut to lose it. So kep wishing it miht come true.

I am quite sure my account will be banned, Right after I am refunded. Being a money savvy adult has advantages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    kukri77kukri77 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ehamo wrote: »
    Hello

For the first time since the release of Diablo II I've found a game that is worth investing time and money in. I've played over 100 hours since the release and I've spent over
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hippomouse wrote: »
    They won't have already been paid because lots of people who bought founders packs i.e. those like me who supported the game well before it even came out will have already reached 60th level. Given the replay factor is so low because the bulk of "quests" are fetch me 3 apples, plant 3 seeds etc etc, those people will then ask for refunds or just do a chargeback on their credit cards as it wasn't the product they bought. PW won't chase anyone who does a chargeback as it isn't cost effective and they would be hard pushed to justify why they aren't doing refunds on packs.

Further, they would have to refund all Zen purchases and many/a lot of people would not settle for just being given the zen back because it was used at a specific time for a specific thing. They would ask for a cash refund (again because of the low replay factor).

If PW then said no refunds to anything those people who had requested would leave and never play a PW game again and if they did refund everyone it would kill the game as they would have lost probably millions in revenue which they would not be getting back.

In short that is why they would never do a wipe.

This ^^^^^ Launch your own investigation today and show these company's you can not get away with this type of ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Uhh.
    SEpCU.gif
    Lol.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    swedishtrexswedishtrex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would never play after a full wipe, frankly the headstart that i paid for is not something i am giving up.

i fully support an economy wipe
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    they better do it now cus it you take long to do charge back or refund its falls short on evidence and pw can just keep it by force and ban you.How u gonna do charge back if you banned.

u cant charge back if u banned right.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Wrong...They can not ban you to get away from scamming you....The class action would be epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    they better do it now cus it you take long to do charge back or refund its falls short on evidence and pw can just keep it by force and ban you.How u gonna do charge back if you banned.

You can still charge back even if you're banned. I done it before with different games.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    no the can ban so you bank has to investigate. first thing the banks gona ask is why didnt u do it right away when th first exploiy happen.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    and if it proven that u doing it uner false pretense good bye to u to.
  • Options
    kukri77kukri77 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They really need to just do it. Honestly I can fully gear a toon for close to nothing just because of how cheap gear is due to the exploiters going wild and the over abundance of items in the ah. I have 2 fully geared lvl 60s working on a third which will take me 2-4 days and maybe 1-2 days to get enough to fully gear it.

The economy sucks right now it needs wiped and reset theres no other way to fix it, the damage done was too extensive.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    no the can ban so you bank has to investigate. first thing the banks gona ask is why didnt u do it right away when th first exploiy happen.

When the game is listed as live on the publishers site and listed as beta on the developers site...You win.. No matter what..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The thing only way u gonna get to charge back is if they wipe server .That what u want so they will never wipe.But the cans till ban u for condoning exploiy and benefitting from it cus its in agree ment they can ban u for anything u signed it.So if they dont why u F .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    so which sude u on cyrptic or the xploiter ? choose right cus their will be no wipe .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I got a full epic T1 set for a CW for under 100k including weapon and off hand....The first time I logged in after the caterday thing...I logged directly back out and the wife and I decided we were not romanced enough to be screwed that hard byPWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    When the game is listed as live on the publishers site and listed as beta on the developers site...You win.. No matter what..
    No u lose.Any money paid is servered as a donation. u not paying to play beta.u playing to have more fun in beta.Being said u dont condone exploits yourself.u gonna charge backa donation dont make me laugh.

Oh i donated money to kids in africa.Oh i want my money back i didnt know it was going to kids in africa. oh really. Take ban and We keeeping you money call the bank all u want.Oh whos the scammer.Well go talk the the african kida u who u thouhgt didnt know u were gonna send it to especial when the name o the foundation is send money to african kids.UNless u blind or mentally <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> no wayu gettinga charge back.

U knew it wasa bet andu put in money.are u crazy.What part of thatwasa good idea.So even ifu go to court first thing the lawer gonna ask u.

I can jsut imagine the questions?
    Good day sir your name is?
    Age?
    how long you played video games?
    how many open betas have you played in?
    All those Open betas have bugs?
    Did you spend money in all those open betas?
    If u spent money would you say you got you moneys worth?
    You would say you have a good understanding of open beta right?
    What does the phrase open beta mean?
    you blind?
    You mental disable?
    You have full use of all of your senses?
    No one forced you to play or pay in that beta right?
    So u didnt have to pay a dime to play in that open beta?
    So you understand then that paying money ina open beta game a some form of support?
    So you would say its a donation right?
    You would say you are a man who wants his money worth when u spend money right?
    We in resession and times are hard moeny is tight right?
    SO why would u invest money in a open beta game that You were fully aware of all the aspect and repcussion and you know you dont have a dime to waste?
    What part of that was a good idea?
    seem good at the time?
    Do you know what a charge back is?
    elaborate.
    SO why would u make a a claim to charge back your money on the pretense that didnt get or you had no idea what you were buying?
    I think u knew exacty whatu were investing into when u paid it and now u didnt like that decision so you want a do over.
    Sry kid in rl their arent any do over.
    When u screw up pay the price.
    In your case the price was right.I rest my case.!!
  • Options
    rasalvat0rerasalvat0re Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they really do wipe the servers, I hope they give us a refund. Me and my friends have a full time job and do not have a lot of free time to be leveling a character again to 60...
  • Options
    mageor0lmageor0l Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Oh a wipe poll... a wipe poll.

Can't actually say how many wipe polls i have seen throughout my gaming "career".
    It is a quite hard race between "wipe poll threads" and "witout a full wipe, this game will be dead in 3 weeks".

Frankly, the ratio from wipe poll threads to actual wipes is like 428 billion to 1.
    The thread/ game is really dead in 3 weeks ratio is probalby somewhat the same (or even higher)

But still, this kind of threads grow like topsy as soon as anything happens. In every single game i have played so far.

Saddest thing are the 3. kind of threads which result of the wipe poll threads. The "Devs ignoring the majority of the community;remark to poll" thread.
    For the love of god please understand one thing: The "pro wipe" part of the FORUM community is a tiny tiny tiny part of the actual playerbase. The devs don't ignore the majority. If anything, they ignore a minority.

It is somewhat sad to see the same thing happen in EVERY **** online game. Same thing repeating over and over again for over a decade now.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No u lose.Any money paid is servered as a donation. u not paying to play beta.u playing to have more fun in beta.Being said u dont condone exploits yourself.u gonna charge backa donation dont make me laugh.

Oh i donated money to kids in africa.Oh i want my money back i didnt know it was going to kids in africa. oh really. Take ban and We keeeping you money call the bank all u want.Oh whos the scammer.Well go talk the the african kida u who u thouhgt didnt know u were gonna send it to especial when the name o the foundation is send money to african kids.UNless u blind or mentally <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> no wayu gettinga charge back.

I'm sorry but you really can't call anyone blind or mentally <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, when you type the way you do.
    Unless your dyslexic then, yeah.
    You can still win a case to get your charge back on this game, not really that hard. All you will end up loosing is your ability to play NW or any PWE game unless you change your IP address.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    edited May 2013

U knew it wasa bet andu put in money.are u crazy.What part of thatwasa good idea.So even ifu go to court first thing the lawer gonna ask u.

You know, I hate to sound insulting,but you are not very well educated. I supported the beta test as long as I felt it was on track as a beta test. Now it is clearly a money grab that will be left to rot.....IMHO of course, and I will act accordingly .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.