test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wanna buy Zen? and Keys? now is the time

sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just got an email saying that there is a 15% bonus ZEN AND 15% off enchanted keys.

that could mean the flooding market with keys and AD price changes on AH (higher supply)

people may start stocking up on keys for the NEXT box. (if it is like STO, keys are universal)
To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
Post edited by sasheria on

Comments

• Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I'm sure everyone is rushing in to buy Zen with the upcoming patch and changes.

What a joke.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I'm sure everyone is rushing in to buy Zen with the upcoming patch and changes.

What a joke.

I would buy some just to hoard the keys for future sales :)
  • Options
    darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Dont do it, they are just playing to your fears. It's not worth it!!
  • Options
    tanglethorntanglethorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Agreed. Stop buying Zen and watch prices start to plummit. Its Economics my friend!
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sasheria wrote: »
    I would buy some just to hoard the keys for future sales :)

You're a Dev plant, pure and simple. People are closing up their wallets faster than you realize because some of the changes in the next patch.

Unless you feel like getting completely ripped off, don't spend money on this game.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You're a Dev plant, pure and simple. People are closing up their wallets faster than you realize because some of the changes in the next patch.

Perhaps sasheria is someone who has a lot of money and relatively little time. In which case his approach is perfectly logical if he likes the game....
  • Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Bad idea... pwe will not compensate you for your purchases. Say you buy a 10 pack of keys for $11.25. Pwe can turn around and make it so the keys no longer open anything, without your consent.. as long as they reserve this right im convinced that moving forward spending real money is a losing proposition. Just beware of purchases as they maintain the right to strip from you whatever was purchased.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Unless you feel like getting completely ripped off, don't spend money on this game.

nope, not a plant. A true gamer will adapt to the changes and move on within a game. I have played many games before this one and see some come and go (like Matrix that didn't last) but some games are still going strong but I lost interest (like UO, AC) or close up shop like CoX.

I spend my money carefully and buying only things that has lasting value (i.e. I can use it later in the game regardless of time) while it may be cool to have level 8 enchantment, I have play long enough to know that when the next expansion comes around, but "top gear armor/enchant" WILL worth nothing compare to blue/green drops of the next level (WoW anyone?) Be lucky that you can at least TAKE the enchantment with you unlike other games where you lose it and need to get a new set for the new shiny armor of the next max level.