test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Impossible Queue For A Dungeon Delves

caduandradecaduandrade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I thought about buying the package "knight of the feywild" until have been one hour on queue for dungeon delves and nothing. Its real impossible to play neverwinter when you be lvl 60 without a party. It's real should have solo dungeon.

Why this queue are so bad?
Post edited by caduandrade on

Comments

• Options
    koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Not enough players to form parties with.
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Roll a GF, issue solved!
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I thought about buying the package "knight of the feywild" until have been one hour on queue for dungeon delves and nothing. Its real impossible to play neverwinter when you be lvl 60 without a party. It's real should have solo dungeon.

Its bad because you are solo queing..... No one solo ques... well not enough players solo que to form a party that way. AGAIN the Dungeon que system is NOT a LFG tool. IT is a wait in line tool to do the instances. You have better chances of getting in to the dungeon If you BUILD your own party in zone chat then que for it. It has solo dungeons its called Foundry.
  • Options
    dirmagnosdirmagnos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cichard wrote: »
    It has solo dungeons its called Foundry.
    Seriously, your advice is to pile thru ton of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in hopes that one of those will actually be interesting and worth playing(not to mention playing repeatedly) ?
    Dungeons and skirmishes should be open for solo play also, just with less powerful mobs and lower rewards.
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dirmagnos wrote: »
    Seriously, your advice is to pile thru ton of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in hopes that one of those will actually be interesting and worth playing(not to mention playing repeatedly) ?
    Dungeons and skirmishes should be open for solo play also, just with less powerful mobs and lower rewards.

Its easy to see which foundrys will be good or not there is a system in place. I've found it very easy and endless supply of awesome dungeons to play via the foundry. If you want to play solo thats the content for you. epic 5 man dungeons are just that 5 man dungeons. If you cant get 4 other people from zone chat to que with you for a dungeon there must be something wrong with your social skills. Because it takes me normaly 3 to 5 min to build a group then we que for the instances.
  • Options
    gexenngexenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I guess your char is tr/cw/gwf right... I do not even bother queuing on those chars because the queue is neverending. It seems to me like everybody wants to be the damage dealer in the game. If I wanna pug I just go on my GF and it is almost instant squad pop up. As was mentioned before you either make the squad yourself or join somebody crying in zone for your class. Unless you are GF or DC.

dirmagnos wrote: »
    I just want to add my opinion about this - there are many awesome foundries... I myself enjoy playing those with few reviews to help the author improve it even more. The problem is that with current system it is kind of hard to find what you want and you have to dig a little.
    [SIGPIC]http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14804901&dateline=1374624038[/SIGPIC]
    foundry Call of the Blood - NW-DTAK6CXZ2

campaign Heart of Nature - NWS-DUKNH9PPZ

* Cold as Ice - NW-DFFSJTRZG
    * Hard as Stone - NW-DE5ONCWMQ
  • Options
    caduandradecaduandrade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and there are no epic items on Foundry quests
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and there are no epic items on Foundry quests
    But you expect to be able to solo content which does have epics?