What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I grow weary of this, Is a wipe faster?
    If so i vote wipe

Maybe its lack of sleep, but I LOLed at this.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • dalgomardalgomar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?
  • deederitdeederit Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We will get a special companion to apologise for the inconvenience. An electronic monk that serves tea cakes on lemon scented napkins. ;)
  • aszreallaszreall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm ok with the three months free solution. Just wipe the Cheaters and Ban them.
  • kengulnarkengulnar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I grow weary of this, Is a wipe faster?
    If so i vote wipe

I'm with you here..... I just want to play... it took me like a week to get to level 34, I'd do it again
  • hwedragnhearthwedragnheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But you didnt buy the Zen with real money, so technically PW still doesnt owe you anything. You are simply using ingame currency to get cash items. Im not saying I agree with the wipe but meh it is what it is. Too bad so sad, just start over again and get the AD.

So what you are saying is that people who paid real money should have the zen returned to them and people who didn't shouldn't?. First off its not way pw works. just cause i haven't put real money on this game as of to date is . Doesn't mean i haven't spent real money in other games of pw . I just chose not to put money in the game until it goes live until things like exploits are fix and all the bugs are out.

first off i may of used ad to get zen to buy cs stuff but still never less i did it . just like anyone who had bought cs stuff with zen and zen is in game currency bought from real money its called exchanged. People who exchnged real money for in game currency same way players used ad to exchanged for zen still the same. it is a free game
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I vote for a full shard rollback of exactly 4 day when the patch been implemented.
    No need to look into all log to see where those Ad went in selling/buying/trading etc etc
    ????
    Profit!?
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalgomar wrote: »

You sir are looking for Sword of the Thousand Truths

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/legends-of-peresh/items/sword-of-a-thousand-truths

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • aeonaheartaeonaheart Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Show me a game that doesn't have a single error, bug, problem that needs fixing? "Beta" doesn't have anything to do with perfecting the game 100% before "live launch". The game is live now (well when they bring up the servers it is). It's launched to the public now. The phrase "beta testing" does not apply because there is no "testing". For that matter no game is ever "final". They add patches, content, items and fix bugs, errors and problems all the time. In fact, a year from now I bet they are still tweaking the classes to nerf a class or fix the game dynamics of skills on a class. I've never seen an MMO that isn't constantly tweaking like that. What separates "beta testing" from "live launch" is that beta testing is a trial run that tests the game for defects and they listen to players who report them and use that data to fix the holes in the game... and live launch is when they feel the game is stable enough to be played for real and there are no gaping pitfalls to ruin the game.

We have hit a huge pitfall. But PWE's blurred the line between testing their product and the final product. It's not our fault they mislead us about that.
  • firstblood101firstblood101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?
  • herrohanzbrixherrohanzbrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The truth will reveal itself soon. Drizzt, resurrected by Cyric, steals all the zen and astral diamonds just for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and giggles. Then sending us into a planer spin Cyric throws us into an alternate universe murdering our current toons. When the servers come back up we'll discover we have to re-roll in SpellJammer... I for one welcome our new space pirate overlords.

NOooooooooooooooo
  • liqsquidliqsquid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Facebook is updated hourly.

• griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    I vote wipe.
  • aszreallaszreall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New Post:

Update 9 PM Pacific: The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.
  • hanoverfist75hanoverfist75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So close I can taste it.
  • lukumslukums Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Holy **** at this admin, if I was working for the company I'd be so ... I dunno 6pm-9pm..

6pm... we are working on a plan still stay tuned.
    9pm... we have a plan... stay tuned... LOLOLOLOL pathetic
  • goodbiscuitgoodbiscuit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am still worried about the cats... i know there are cats sitting on mules, so many cats on mules and... well... as soon as the servers are back up, maybe in a few days, the mules with the cats will come out of the woodwork like roaches and rats and will flood the AH... it won't be good, not good at all :(
  • llanwyllanllanwyllan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalgomar wrote: »

dude... did you really go there? i hate you so much now D:
    edited May 2013
    A ban is really not the answer. The answer is transform the exploiters into pandas with an always on pvp tag.
  • atemi777atemi777 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are there gonna be anymore updates
  • inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am in love with this i will have to use this so much points for where you used this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
  • jagoritannajagoritanna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Oh good we're 'getting closer'. How horribly vague.

Internally they're routing a position paper on how they're going to deal with the situation and someone apparently has a real life and isn't answering their emails. Aka asleep at the wheel. Literally tens of people are waiting to play now, and they're unable to get the cheese on the phone?

...how incredibly vague and worse - off putting how inconsequential we all are.
  • merciessmerciess Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have to appreciate the developers of this game. These people spent their whole Sunday trying to correct this issue. Any of you who don't realize that should take your money and time somewhere else.
  • ugottheboneugotthebone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know when the servers will be up?
  • mysticwarmagemysticwarmage Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont understand what the AD exploit was..what were people doing?
  • supersaiyansonsupersaiyanson Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Lol, their updates with what they're doing is hilarious and useless. First they needed to decide what to do, then they decided on a plan yet haven't told us about it even after it's been decided. Now they're confirming that decision that they made hours ago. Next they will need to reconfirm that decision.
  • orantinaorantina Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.

From their Facebook

Well, I shall go to bed with the sweet and possibly unrealistic hope that I can play in the morning when I wake up. Or, failing that, it's at least up by the time the hubby gets home from work. HE has little enough time to play as it is.

Good luck to the people fixing this!

And thank you to, well, all of you. Reading these posts, everything from the threats, trolls, insults, legitimate issues, all of it... much better than sitting around doing nothing so I do thank you all for amusing me.

Um... okay, I realize without tone of voice, that might come off as sarcastic but it wasn't.

Anyways, good night to you all and here's hoping the game is up soon!
    edited May 2013
    i am still worried about the cats... i know there are cats sitting on mules, so many cats on mules and... well... as soon as the servers are back up, maybe in a few days, the mules with the cats will come out of the woodwork like roaches and rats and will flood the AH... it won't be good, not good at all :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqCkDcx6KIs
  • isaracisarac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe we'll see PWE get creative and sue some of the exploiters for damages. I'm sure terms of service were violated, and there would be substantial cost to PWE to fix this. Make an example out of the folks that tried to wreck the game, and that might serve as a strong deterrent to future abusers.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    djdopeamin wrote: »

This game is NOT IN OPEN BETA.

Yes . . . it is. I am sorry to see your limited intelligence locks you in to one icon graphic on one page among MANY pages that say the game is indeed in open Beta. This screenshot you are so obsessed with is the ONLY spot where something gives any hint to "Live", and it is only a graphic icon. I am sure that once PWE realizes this they will change the graphic. I have noticed you refuse to acknowledge the MULTIPLE other places where it is plastered that the game IS in open beta . . . like . . . say . . . the Neverwinter Web Site? On the FAQ page? On the forums? On the Facebook page? Or even the twitters and such by the devs? Ah . . . but that would be too much for your little fantasy ;)

But then again, looking at some of your bookmark titles, I can definitely see that you gave great stock to "Puff n Pass" before you started posting LOL.

Anyway, enough with the kids . . . on with the gamers and the conversation at hand . . .