test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server crashed?

Comments

• Options
    skinstonskinston Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we crashed the servers and flooded the webpage so I had to refresh the page about 6 times to get even on here. lets seehow long this takes
  • Options
    crazysurvivorcrazysurvivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Eh, game doesn't seem to be worth it anyway. Its basically unplayable, due to 175ms ping and twitch skills required. You cant block attacks as the guardian for instance. You put your shield up, they hit you, you take dmg through your shield. Incredibly annoying.

You obviously never played a DnD game in your entire life, right ?
    In real Dungeons & Dragons it doesn't matter if you have a shield or not, more or less since it only gives you armor/defence with a chance to block, you only have a higher chance than average to block attacks with a shield, and it also reduces damage.
    So even by holding block you still only have a chance to block, not everytime like in a normal hack 'n slash game.

This is an RPG game with MMO Hack 'n Slash features, that's the difference of a normal hack 'n slash game
  • Options
    dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just as I was talking to someone here about getting a founder pack because I'm enjoying the game, it crashes in front of me and makes me look silly :S
  • Options
    mitsubishimitsubishi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sebestimated all over again?
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    STO appears to be down so looks like the whole place is comin down around their ears.
  • Options
    furio6furio6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Omg server down
  • Options
    blkcatsaywhatblkcatsaywhat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Omg, me and my group of friends too!! Did this happen to anyone else or is it just happening to groups of friends? :O:O

#groupsoffriendswhodctogether
  • Options
    healurownbumhealurownbum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think its my fault... I said i think its time for bed and then it all crashed... Yet im still here awake trying to log in O.O
  • Options
    raglegumraglegum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its down for me
  • Options
    isukosanisukosan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    Isn't it this maintenance ?

Maintenance, 6am Pacific Time 5-3-13

From dezstravus

Hello Everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on our servers tomorrow morning, May 3, at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

We apologize for the recurring maintenance periods. Throughout open beta we have been fortunate enough to continually discover new ways that we can improve the game's performance and server capacity, so we have been working hard to execute on these enhancements as quickly as possible. Our hope is that we will soon be able to transition to a more standard maintenance schedule.

The patch notes will be posted around the time that the maintenance begins.

As always, thanks for being part of the Neverwinter community!
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we got condensed lol
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    fearthemajorfearthemajor Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, you can blame me, its because I was actually going to get some time to play tonight before 3 am for a change. of course it crashed its just they way my luck gose :p
  • Options
    puppyfeetpuppyfeet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah I was in town lucky and I was trying to get my mail when I was DC and the launcher wont load at all now. So yeah I think the game crashed out. To many people tyring to play.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Update from the Gods:
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We are investigating this issue and are working to bring the shard back online. Thank you for your patience!
  • Options
    woelff2woelff2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What happened?? We were doing Cloak Tower and taking a quick break and playing toss the dwarf when we all got DC'ed. Now we can't get back in and our dwarf healer is crying because she has to leave for the weekend and can't play till monday :( .
  • Options
    demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who's the son of a ***** who divided by zero?!
  • Options
    onomatopoeiaiconomatopoeiaic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No. Currently, in PST, it is 6:30 PM. This says that the maintenance will be tomorrow at 6 AM.
  • Options
    johnnielsjohnniels Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers down and I am getting a pop-up that says:

"Unable to establish a connection to the patch server. Please check your internet connection. If the problem persists please contact technical support."

Well I came to the forums and they are going so slow and Tech support wont load. So my guess is everyone is on the forums trying to figure out what happened.
  • Options
    isukosanisukosan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    Isn't it this maintenance ?

Maintenance, 6am Pacific Time 5-3-13

From dezstravus

Hello Everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on our servers tomorrow morning, May 3, at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

We apologize for the recurring maintenance periods. Throughout open beta we have been fortunate enough to continually discover new ways that we can improve the game's performance and server capacity, so we have been working hard to execute on these enhancements as quickly as possible. Our hope is that we will soon be able to transition to a more standard maintenance schedule.

The patch notes will be posted around the time that the maintenance begins.

As always, thanks for being part of the Neverwinter community!
  • Options
    mitsubishimitsubishi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6:00am Pacific time is 12.5 hours ago.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Update from the Gods:
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We are investigating this issue and are working to bring the shard back online. Thank you for your patience!
  • Options
    ragnarsoulreaperragnarsoulreaper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Super down.
  • Options
    omahacheddaromahacheddar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow I'm incredibly annoyed that I cant log into a game I'm playing for free
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knew it wasn't good :(
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh yeah, just a crash so ... :'(
  • Options
    dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Update from the Gods:

Hey, cool thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sebestimation all over again, FTL? -sigh-
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh yep, my bad. Just a crash so .. :'(
  • Options
    tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    whew.... glad is wasn't just me..I may have been in your group on Beholder ;)
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is page 9 of this thread and there is many threads now about it and people are still posting that they got d/c and wondering if it was jus them?!
This discussion has been closed.