Install Arc
Options

Server crashed?

Comments

• Options
    izombieskizombiesk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 11m
    NOTICE: Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, and Champions Online are currently experiencing a network problem. Updates coming shortly.
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mitsubishi wrote: »
    Sebestimation all over again, FTL? -sigh-

We are all quite impressed that people still remember sebestimation. This issue is not being sebestimated, however!

Our servers decided to wait until we weren't looking to explode. Thanks for your patience guys- we'll get this back online soon!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    seltzer18seltzer18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6:00am Pacific time is 12.5 hours ago.

but... 6am Pacific Time 5-3-13 is actually in the future cuz right now is still 5-2-13 6:38pm
  • Options
    seltzer18seltzer18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6:00am Pacific time is 12.5 hours ago.

but... 6am Pacific Time 5-3-13 is actually in the future cuz right now is still 5-2-13 6:38pm
  • Options
    crazedrusskicrazedrusski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is getting annoying fast, if they get the launcher to work up again, then its crashes, if its not crashes, its the launcher not responding.
  • Options
    omahacheddaromahacheddar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tickledpink were you in clock tower?
  • Options
    jlucidjlucid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree, I pay nothing to play this and it's in beta test. I expect it to work perfectly with zero lag and absolutely no downtime. I demand a 100% free to play beta rebate!
  • Options
    sent8sent8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    One level to 60!!!!!!!!!!!
    21.jpg
  • Options
    hobieonehobieone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think the crash was causedby the dungeon master is throwing a fit lol!

seriously i might be my fault. i noticed i was receiving email from Sto's exchange from stuff i was selling in that game. and decided to to see if i could send a phaser threw the mail and pick it up with my char on neverwinter. it worked and i started zapinf orcs with a phaser. hence making the dm really mad ther by causing his fit and the sub sequence server outage!

sorry everyone.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Put all three of your MMO's on the one server, sit back and watch the carnage (make sure you bring popcorn)

Champions Online http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3189991&posted=1#post3189991

Star Trek Online http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9607131&posted=1#post9607131

LIKE A BOSS.

( and yes I do recognize the sadness that is playing all three :< )
  • Options
    perceptusperceptus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    isukosan wrote: »
    Isn't it this maintenance ?

Maintenance, 6am Pacific Time 5-3-13

From dezstravus

Hello Everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on our servers tomorrow morning, May 3, at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

We apologize for the recurring maintenance periods. Throughout open beta we have been fortunate enough to continually discover new ways that we can improve the game's performance and server capacity, so we have been working hard to execute on these enhancements as quickly as possible. Our hope is that we will soon be able to transition to a more standard maintenance schedule.

The patch notes will be posted around the time that the maintenance begins.

As always, thanks for being part of the Neverwinter community!
    hilarious!, i didn't realize it was friday already xD
  • Options
    kutarvkutarv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    windowbutt wrote: »
    Brace yourselves, the QQ is coming.

But...but...but...QQ
  • Options
    omahacheddaromahacheddar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow really? *****ing because you cant play a free beta?
  • Options
    kn0xvinykn0xviny Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another maintenance?
  • Options
    tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I was In Throne of Idris...LOL second run on it too to get it to register as complete.."Oh well..third try is a charm" :)
  • Options
    atlantix1atlantix1 Member Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    i don't think they are using the same machine for several game servers
    but i am pretty sure they use really low bandwith in order to host more than 1 mmo at the same time..
  • Options
    tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    We are all quite impressed that people still remember sebestimation. This issue is not being sebestimated, however!

Our servers decided to wait until we weren't looking to explode. Thanks for your patience guys- we'll get this back online soon!

Any chance we can we can get sebestimated as a title in Neverwinter?
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlantix1 wrote: »
    i don't think they are using the same machine for several game servers
    but i am pretty sure they use really low bandwith in order to host more than 1 mmo at the same time..

You havent played Cryptic games much have you? Trust me on this one its all on the one server XD
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Server Hamster fell asleep again.
    Fetch the cattle prod!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    crystalheartcrystalheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21
    edited May 2013
    time to watch some tv i think :)
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ~chuckles~

Spent all day giving tech support. Came home to relax and game . . . only to find the servers need . . . tech support. LOL ;)

Decided to go play STO . . . same effect.

I doubt that little campfire in Cali is causing this, though, as all it's doing is effecting a couple of homes and a highway. So the bright side . . . I can now acknowledge my cat exists and give her extra attention :) ~pet . . . pet . .. pet . . . ~

Hee hee. See you all when the servers are up :)
  • Options
    tocrisistocrisis Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, same issue for me too (Late to the party), I quit the game and tried to relog just to see if it was a personal issue or worldwide, noticed I couldn't connect to the patch servers and ultimately started searching the web for answers, in either case, looks like it's just gone down for a little while.

Thanks for trying to sort it PW guys :)
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well time to watch something until it's fixed.
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wonder if new paths will come on friday :O, or if we gotta wait a couple of months for that.
  • Options
    gronfgronf Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Yo servers are back, time to play ogogo!
  • Options
    nequusnequus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We should get some compensation for our pain and suffering. ;>
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    FASTEST, MOST RELIABLE UPDATES: Follow @Neverwintergame at Twitter: https://twitter.com/neverwintergame
  • Options
    kaffeindkaffeind Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    More likely a server cluster with VMs or a bladecenter with partitioned resources.
  • Options
    breaknfreebreaknfree Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    got the DC here to
  • Options
    furio6furio6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
This discussion has been closed.