test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server crashed?

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You know how it is.

Will be Fixed SOON(TM)

lol yep sounds like Blizzard, Sony, Mythic ETC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jalhara wrote: »
    get off work...load up NWO...and nothing...awesome!

Pure win eh.
  • Options
    s0nniezs0nniez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is stupid... can't log in. Friends can't make new accounts on perfect world because everything has been taken (bug) obviously. Great job guys, great job.
  • Options
    necrofobicnecrofobic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    something fun to watch while we wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7MLbPVJacs

now thats crazy
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »

rofl nice....
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    teethx wrote: »
    hmm I thought it was U.S. made...., Just the backers of the game are a Chinese company? Good point about money leaving our econ. The major problem is we ( our government) sets it up so this can happen and also provides insensitive to do so. With all the Unions and rules regulating they way currently are we wont see change until more then 10% of the U.S. pop has good education so they can better understand how things work.

Don't even get me started on this....

It's why I made a website, there is only one solution imo. It will take a revolution to see change.

More Info on PW if you're curious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World_(company)
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    dadvelociraptordadvelociraptor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pappy43 wrote: »
    well, my buddies on teamspeak are keeping tabs, and its just NW down now, they're putting in a new update, so it wont be long now.

however, some people have been asking for compensation. while this would make sense for subscribers and founders, i dont see why free to play people would need that,. i mean i'm F2P, and i dont see a reason to ask for it. i prefer to PLAY the game, and EARN stuff, the regular way, not have stuff handed to me without a reason, and no, downed servers are not a reason, not for players like me.

"i cant play, gimme!"......yeah, sure, whatever.

I don't think they should be asking for compensation, even if they are non-f2p. The game is still in (open) beta, therefore it is expected to have bugs and crashes.
    It is in fact out now in beta, BECAUSE it still has bugs to fix. The only situation where they should be asking for compensation would be if this would be the final product, and it would not state on the front page:
    NOW IN OPEN BETA!
  • Options
    pandadismantlerpandadismantler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    s0nniez wrote: »
    This is stupid... can't log in. Friends can't make new accounts on perfect world because everything has been taken (bug) obviously. Great job guys, great job.
    Beta is beta
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They should use VMware for all mmorpg's, they would get the same if not better performance, they would probably never have any outage again, you could patch while the servers were 100% live. You should give me a call I am one of the leading virtualization architects in north America, I could save you a whole lot of money and make the fan base much happier :)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Closing this now, please see:
    [h=3]5.2.13 - Game Outage[/h]
This discussion has been closed.