edited May 2013
  • Options
    warhound777warhound777 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and they still do :p
  • Options
    nushtiunushtiu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know the issues with lag and queue will be fix ....some day(rusty hearts guild creation bug anyone?).
    But i really wanted to play now since I am on vacation, since later I won't have the time do play anymore.
    I am disappointed how people can't manage some **** severs after years of experience, they are suppose to be
    "experts". Screw you and your game for this !
  • Options
    xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is a freakin' queue necessary in the first place? Bizarre!!!!!!

So the founders can still play. I can log in and it only takes me 10 seconds, hell of a lot better than the servers crashing
  • Options
    cyberdarkgirl13cyberdarkgirl13 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm upset. Prevention is the server does not play. I will wait for the completion of prevention.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    of course for european its in the middle of a holiday...lol
  • Options
    aoi08aoi08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and now... we have to queue to play?! 4k to go?! what........
  • Options
    fredbloggsfredbloggs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Position in queue 150958, This might take a while.....!!!!!
  • Options
    cyberdarkgirl13cyberdarkgirl13 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope after prevention, there will be problems (
  • Options
    lothandriellothandriel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope this queue will let me in before the maintenance starts and i have to requeue all over again >.<
  • Options
    daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once again the people in Europe get screwed over. The maintenance will end just in time for the servers to get rammed full as people in other parts of the world wake up and want to play too. This is why we needed localized shards, enough of this "one chard for all" bull ****. Things like maintenance will never be able to be done at a time that suites all time zones, someone always has to be screwed over, and as to be expected, Europe it is again.
  • Options
    aoi08aoi08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    position in queue from 2k to 11k.. how is that possible? :O
  • Options
    nir12or21nir12or21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daxx360 wrote: »
    Once again the people in Europe get screwed over. The maintenance will end just in time for the servers to get rammed full as people in other parts of the world wake up and want to play too. This is why we needed localized shards, enough of this "one chard for all" bull ****. Things like maintenance will never be able to be done at a time that suites all time zones, someone always has to be screwed over, and as to be expected, Europe it is again.

So true lol...
  • Options
    euphyllioeuphyllio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi can any1 help me aboute this prob

I reinstald the game 3 tiems and i when i click on the " play " i gettign this error :
    Fatal error: error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix the issue.
    Texture_Library/Ui/Startupscreens/Loadscreen_Progress_Bar_Empty:left.Jpg:
  • Options
    elrondialelrondial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well sort out this queue buisness then, I payed for this game and find myself at the back of the queue just because I could not afford the biggest package, why the hell should we be shoved into the queue with the free loaders, sort this out of give me my money back and I will go and spend it on a game that actually looks after it's paying players, and yes I am angry sort this out.
  • Options
    tweaky87tweaky87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol, first this queue business, wich ofcourse we have to live with. Now us European players get shafted again, as soon as we are able to log in (when the queue lets us) you'll be taking the servers down again for maintenance so the Us players dont have to worry about that. Tought as a company who runs multiple games you'd atleast be smart enough to find solutions instead of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> us over.
  • Options
    raketen2000raketen2000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it only says "patching" for me, guess due the mainentance ?
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    would be way too early...but would be great if they allready started maintenance now
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    would be way too early...but would be great if they allready started maintenance now

now why would they go and do something beneficial like that?
  • Options
    jamesworthjamesworth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dont get me wrong i am really enjoying this game. I have been playing since BW3 and have gotten 3 other friends to also start playing and also purchased the $60 Founders pack just like me. So in all we have spent 240 bucks on Neverwinter between the four of us. I expect to be able to play my game when i get home from work when i spend that kind of money. There should be NO REASON for a Queue with this big of a GAMER TITLE! Look at how popular MMOs are these days. For example. DDO, GW2, and WoW just to name 3. Servers should have been big/fast enough to handle millions of players EVERYDAY! I definitely hope to see PerfectWorld give the FOUNDERS PACK purchasers some ZEN or Astral Diamonds or something to say sorry for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!! Totally disappointed in the Queue system! I can understand issue with the game itself and needing to be updated/patched or even taken down for several hours to fix other things. The QUEUE thing is what im really upset with. Anyways.... like i said other than this i am loving this game and i really hope that PerfectWorld does something to say sorry for this! Im sure there will be ALOT of people that feel the same.

Lol man you definetly didn't play WoW when expansions came out. 1 hour queues, disconnects,...
    BTW, You payed to support 'em, I think they didn't tell you "Yes you will be able everyday, also when OPEN BETA ( A ****ING BETA MAN, ARE U SERIOUS?), come out"
    Queues are the way to fix temporarily, because then there are no players joining at a time, they are queued so the server doesnt overload.

ffs dem ppl
  • Options
    nir12or21nir12or21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just don't get why you guys aren't doing the maintenance right now...
    And btw how much time will the maintenance take?
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A SUGGESTION: Put a mute button on queue page, which un-mutes when out of queue. With a long wait to log on I would like to do other sound related activities on my computer without the persistent background music.
  • Options
    antonislakantonislak Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daxx360 wrote: »

this... i love this game but why is it always eu gettin the sh1tload
  • Options
    lilahmcmanuslilahmcmanus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    antrenos wrote: »
    This is what happens when you decide to run an MMO on a single-shard structure. Most popular MMOs run on multiple servers, dozens of them to accommodate the massive (thus the M, in MMO) amounts of players. Prior to Open Beta, Neverwinter had a grand total of THREE servers available to play on. That is ridiculously low, and there is no surprise that this causes increased lag for everyone who tries to play.

It's gotten so bad, the server lag has managed to spill over into your other MMOs as well (mostly in STO). I would've thought by now, you'd know how to run an MMO without having server issues, but I guess I was wrong.

ditto. this company is well renown to suck bad but i didn't expect them to even exceed my worst expectations. there are many private servers of many mmos out there, run by teenagers or small teams and they have better hardware and bandwidth than this company, let alone the absence of lag and queues, and can hold 5k people on every server with no issues, with a total of 7+ servers running smoothly. they have 2100 people capacity for each shard and don't even let guardians in, even if they paid for the game. just preposterous
  • Options
    dreeddreed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    antonislak wrote: »
    this... i love this game but why is it always eu gettin the sh1tload

becasue... we are from EU... :/

For Me this will be between 5pm and 9pm.. and currently im pissed offf if all maintenance will be in this period of time...
  • Options
    dracusdracus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dreed wrote: »
    becasue... we are from EU... :/

For Me this will be between 5pm and 9pm.. and currently im pissed offf if all maintenance will be in this period of time...

Yes.
    Plz do maintenance now.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just found a sound workaround. The normal behavior: Hit the windows key, sound goes out, click another tab sound comes back. The workaround: Hit windows key, click time/date in corner, click another tab... no sound.

I'm finding my queue wait to be about 1 minute per 100. I'm almost down to 10 min in that case. I'm hoping to get in a couple of hours of play before maintenance :)
  • Options
    limitationxlimitationx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome news but what the hell at the timing... 3pm for me? Come on.. benefiting the Americans far too much... they get to sleep whilst it's all done, I've booked a day off work and I can't play for a huge chunk : /
  • Options
    williamsii6williamsii6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone knows why Yesterday the game works well, and this morning it is blocked on cryptic launcher update again? Plays from Eu
  • Options
    raketen2000raketen2000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    does it work for any1? it only says "Patching" for me all day long, some1 else ?
This discussion has been closed.