What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    chimsonchimson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree excessiondnd, it needs to be fixed before weekend for sure, also its nice to see servers problems as stupid as it sounds, just because the game turned out to be successful and people wanna play it.
    Im at 100@queue lets see if i get in.
  • Options
    rhorgerhorge Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    Some of the posts here are just hilarious. Some people have funny expectations for the first day of open BETA for a FREE game.
  • Options
    smackemup1337smackemup1337 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I waited 2 hours in the queue yesterday (started at around 7500), only to see the game crash after half an hour of gameplay. I don't know which kind of messed up MMO start is worse: Not being able to play the game at all because of server overload, or this queue/bug system.
  • Options
    artofonlineartofonline Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rhorge, true.. they already crying about when its first day.. you people give them time to fix it.. ;)
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rhorge wrote: »
    Some of the posts here are just hilarious. Some people have funny expectations for the first day of open BETA for a FREE game.
    gimmie gimmie gimmie is all you will hear around here....the most popular MMOs ever made ALL had problems on launch day. i can not name 1 MMO that had a smmoth takeoff and never ran into problems due to mass floods of people trying to play at same time....if all these town cryers are so smart they would stfu and be patient. or leave and drop queue so us other players can get in and enjoy it instead of *****ing like little girls
  • Options
    ddpearlddpearl Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just in role play mode and imagining my character is still a sleep and getting ready for an epic adventure haha
  • Options
    nepheriusnepherius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue #3375 ...
  • Options
    topsnltopsnl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So open beta started and we're all in queue. It will subside eventually though. But what i'm really annoyed with is missing the option to log back to the character screen. I don't want to be on the same character all the time. I like having a ranged and melee class and divide time between the two. Yes this helps speed up queuing but you just solved a problem with a problem. And also give the people who payed 60 bucks to support your game some vip treatment. Right now you are basically ignoring them completely. No jumping queues by even a little. No forum titles. Just some ingame goodies which you know you have an endless digital supply off. ( and dont complain about design time, please...)
  • Options
    xroachpxroachp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue # 4101
  • Options
    droozeldroozel Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No queue at all, can't get into the queue list!
  • Options
    lordricklingtonlordricklington Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its 5am EST and there is still a que. Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, fix this today for the love of god
  • Options
    model7of10model7of10 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ummmm ok been in queue for an hour now and still cant see any light, so much for playing never winter nights on my day off.
  • Options
    drathsdraths Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its 4:00am central time here and I just tried to log in to a 4000 person queue. How the **** can your servers have a queue in the middle of the night? God forbid peak playing hours...
  • Options
    silencegoddesssilencegoddess Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the only queue I got it's the torrent download at the moment.

SEEDS PLEASE!!!! It's now 10.11 am in UK, I'm downloading at 1.8 KB/S !!!
    I'm stock at 41% since yesterday night , I'M GONNA CRY!!!
  • Options
    model7of10model7of10 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    really i post on the forums and i minimized the game go back to it and i got to input my password and start over
  • Options
    zombik9zombik9 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The major problem that players from Russia and China can still log in the game, it is a significant number of players. U should make more servers or restrict them to log in.
  • Options
    smackemup1337smackemup1337 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been in a queue again for the last 30 min. Place 200 something when I got kicked....
    So the game tells me to start at 4900 again...
  • Options
    beliafbeliaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, don't do the same mistake as me. Don't buy Guardian Pack. It's total waste.. 60$ for a horse? GG
  • Options
    psyxarpsyxar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why dont just everyone calm down and wait for some time....a day or two to let them get things right......its 1st day of OB for gods sake! Its normal to have problems, and im sure u wont die or something if u dont play NW for a day or so..
  • Options
    daxtax86daxtax86 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Experiencing the same problem as the poster above, was ~4k in queue, seemed to take approx 10min per 1k diminish, when I hit around 1.2k it threw me out all of a sudden and back to being ~5k in queue...... I really don't hope this is something that happens frequently with a complete queue reset. When I saw the queue and saw it progressing 1k/10min I thought it wasn't all to bad but if you get thrown out repetedly it could take all day to get in t_t
    GM aka "Mafia Boss" of <Midget Mafia> Danish guild @ Beholder.

Main: "Daxt", Trickster Rogue @ Beholder.
    Alt: "Daxt-Two", Great Weapon Fighter @ Beholder

Tune in @ http://da.twitch.tv/daxt86
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    psyxar wrote: »
    Why dont just everyone calm down and wait for some time....a day or two to let them get things right......its 1st day of OB for gods sake! Its normal to have problems, and im sure u wont die or something if u dont play NW for a day or so..

just lose out celestial and ardent coins AND it's pretty much live, not a beta.
  • Options
    smrcysmrcy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    weeew it's already pass 11am which was supposed to be done with patch but still nothing :( you do realize we wanna play this game right? :O
  • Options
    duck2013duck2013 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm amazed that there's a queue at this hour... over 4400..... that's just sick...
    --- I loved clerics in this game --- <--- My youtube video. [R.I.P good cleric now they nerfed our self healing by 50%]
    Look forward to my long campaigns and short stories in the foundry upon release.

Join our awesome stream community for neverwinter on twitch
  • Options
    maireckmaireck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My wife and I are Guardian Founders and we have some slight connection issues with our ISP. So this Que is a nightmare for us. We Get disconnected on average 2 times in the evening when we get to play. And then we are right back at 8K in Que. We are basically going to just take a break from the game until more servers launch or Guardians, like Heros, Don't have to wait in these Ques.

Not that im Crying! =P Just sayin our ISP isn't the best. Waiting in Que for 45 minutes I can handle, but getting DCed 10 minutes after and then getting right back in line for another 45 minute Que... Ouch lol
  • Options
    troll04troll04 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Open beta.....first day.......people crying like its the monster Blizzard producing this game or it is the major release.....i sense much hurrr durrrrrr. Since when did people start crying so much over open beta? wait for major WW release and then cry IMHO.
  • Options
    thorlsthorls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh well I spent $60 on this and can not even get into it.
    Queue went from 4280 to 87000?
    been sitting here for over a hour ( even had dinner and came back) now it saying 5600, oh well back to WOW for me this is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    psyxarpsyxar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thevlaka wrote: »
    just lose out celestial and ardent coins AND it's pretty much live, not a beta.
    and im sure those ardent/celestial coins are going to be the downfall of your character -_- also it IS beta BECAUSE of things like whats happening now cant be tested with closed betas and going live w/o OB is pretty much certain fail
  • Options
    xroachpxroachp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aim had yesterday wait over 5 hour`s till i wos abel 2 play but now 2606 an counting down
  • Options
    neoexterasneoexteras Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good strategy. make a sh*t server, give the players hard times to log in, and eventually make them pay for the game. naaah dont call it free to play. its free to suffer.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    also its odd that sum time`s it pop 2 81781 Queue :S fix it propper i say
This discussion has been closed.