What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    sovietzergsovietzerg Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm getting gray hairs while waiting. Looks like my character has his mr.bean troll face on just staring at me.

quea.png
  • Options
    shawnshekarishawnshekari Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been waiting about 20min sarted at 7800ish and have seen 1900ish but does show 58K or 76K on occasion. I will just try to be patient.
  • Options
    g4t0rzg4t0rz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is why Free to Play is a joke.

They make you pay to get to the front of the line just to log in.

This game is a joke. Waste of time downloading it.
  • Options
    warrcrimeswarrcrimes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    been waiting for about a half hour. Started at about 8k in the queue. It'll jump to 46k but then jump back and when it does jump back, it's to a number lower than what I started with so I take that number to be my actual queue.

Watched it go from 46,582 (same number every time, display issue as was stated) and now it's sittin at around 2300.

So for those with fluctuating numbers, take note of the lowest number you see. More often then not when it jumps up in any way it'll be to the same number or numbers. When it jumps back down to a lower number, that's most likely you're actual queue number.

Yah that's what i figure as well, started @ 7.5k now sitting @ 1.5k after about 40 mins. Not too bad really
  • Options
    mistahseytanmistahseytan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    reknyard wrote: »
    LAME LAME LAME.... you pay 60 bucks and I get to wait in line at number 7235. Really we pay 60 bucks and don't get bumped up in line..

its $200 to skip the que
  • Options
    mlfbhmlfbh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter
    Drop the PR BS, people are having to sit in queue for hours. I keep getting that after over an hour of waiting in queue I am suddenly dropped back to the log in screen, log in again and then have to start the queue all over.
  • Options
    yugoindownyugoindown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    g4t0rz wrote: »

See you in game ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Its moving at least..

que2g.png
  • Options
    angelusdllionangelusdllion Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    romlachai wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this.

FYI
    I bought Guardian, I'm not upset... its launch day, we should all be expecting this from any game. It's not some shady deal that PW came up to rob us of our hard earned money... Why would they do that? Risk losing tons of money and customers for a one day deal? C'mon people, use your heads, be patient. They will spin up more servers in a day or two.

It's not even launch day, guy.

It's still in beta. Open beta, but beta nonthless.

But that just confirms your point.
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    reknyard wrote: »
    LAME LAME LAME.... you pay 60 bucks and I get to wait in line at number 7235. Really we pay 60 bucks and don't get bumped up in line. This is an easy way to take a game that is filled with win and make it a fail. This is reminding me of SWTOR and the start up fails it had.

Them not giving you something you didn't pay for makes them fail?

Interesting logic.

How could this have possibly reminded you of SW:ToR? SW:ToR was P2P and the issues it had were the complete opposite. One the day of launch they scrambled at the sight of a queue (and threads like this) and created a billion servers to shut people up. As usual, a month later when the hype dies down, there's dozens of dead/dying servers. On top of that the end-game was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

So, remind me again, how is this -anything- like SW:ToR?
  • Options
    c19pc19p Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been waiting about 20min sarted at 7800ish and have seen 1900ish but does show 58K or 76K on occasion. I will just try to be patient.
    its just client error the real number will show up very soon
    g4t0rz wrote: »

and you waste your time to post in this thread........ROFL :D
  • Options
    oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

pay attention to the lowest number that pops up. That will be your actual queue. When it fluctuates up like that, it's the display issue they mentioned.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013

So, remind me again, how is this -anything- like SW:ToR?

Hey sush, if he rage quits it's one less person in front of us.
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    8 hours and still not in
  • Options
    bauldrdashbauldrdash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Back to DDO
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Oh, you smart, I like you.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Go! Go! Go!

que3.png
  • Options
    mrgommyboy713mrgommyboy713 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dont like the queue anymore than you guys but, Beta is Beta
  • Options
    vandraegonvandraegon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zind wrote: »
    I just see an empty cavern with that lovely number.

I get the same.
  • Options
    zindzind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Reminder: This is the release of OPEN BETA. Not a final product. Lol. Your $60 was for early access beta. Until the game releases its ALL early access beta.

Please....this IS release.
  • Options
    kaitryynkaitryyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stop being jerks! everybody has been working their butts off at cryptic and WOTC so that WE can play this GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a GAME!!!!
    If you guys wanna keep complaining, how about instead go to college, get a degree in video game design, send in a job application, go in and see how hard theses guys are working so that we can sit in front of our computers and be nerds all day. Show some respect seriously.
    I mean so what if you paid for the game, ITS STILL IN BETA!!! that means that there are still some kinks that need to be worked out. Give these guys a break, show some patience, and it will probably be fixed by tomorrow
  • Options
    kilstrexkilstrex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so I was playing for quite a while earlier. Hit a lot of lag, and I was bouncing online and offline to see the lag with 0 queue's. I try to log on about 30 minutes ago and got put at 7900 queue... So fkin what? its Open Beta day, no <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> there is gonna be a giant *** queue. My queue has popped up to 45988 twice, but its gone down other than that. Sittin at 1318 in the queue right now. People need to calm the fk down.
  • Options
    joharassitjoharassit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I sure wont be paying thats for sure, game finished downloading 3hrs ago and i am still waiting in que, this is effing insane
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013

He won't make it past the first quest hub. He's likely playing on his fathers work laptop - a Dell Latitude or something of the sort. He'll be back with "My $60 didn't get me a game that was properly programmed." when the game crashes because he alt-tabbed to Calculator, and join the handful of idiots trying to charge-back or make a fraudulent claim against a legitimate charge.

If you keep still, you can see natural selection at work.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Then why are they calling it Open beta?

Saying it's not doesn't make it not just because you want it to be.
  • Options
    c19pc19p Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    8 hours and still not in
    wow you re so amazing dude!!!with that patience skill :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    looks like I hit a wall in que. Stuck at 4k
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    H
    If you keep still, you can see natural selection at work.

Doesn't bother me. However, the SHEAR amount of entitlement in this thread does.
  • Options
    vitalfalloutvitalfallout Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So... ive been alt tabbed for about 3 hours and my queue keeps going up. at a lovely 38k now
  • Options
    mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited April 2013

No it isn't. It's release of the open beta. It isn't final release.

Don't be surprised if there isn't a character wipe before the end of open beta and final release.
This discussion has been closed.