test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Im a guardian and silverstar and I cant get in either. So no one is being blocked.
  • Options
    incarnatusincarnatus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's good that they give a headsup about the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    madcookie2013madcookie2013 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're on it still. Hold tight. We want to ensure that it will remain smooth for today and beyond. Thanks again, Neverwinter fans. You'll be able to play soon!

will we get any info about how soon ^^ ? would be nice to know like in how much time will the game be aviable to play . . . or idk we just get an anouncement when will it happen ?
  • Options
    bryandecannbryandecann Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guys shut up it is a beta and just let them fix it.
  • Options
    blackfang989blackfang989 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... What was the cause of the problem?
  • Options
    metaliosmetalios Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What the HECK happened to the perfect world community!? Now I see mostly a whole lot of spoiled little whining brats! Going around basically saying "YOU FIX NAOW! WE WANT PLAY! YOU FIX NAOW! WE BROKE YOU FIX!" Seriously! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT PEOPLE! god **** x.x the developers are working on it and NO ONE IS BLOCKED! Stop thinking it is some kind of sick and twisted conspiracy to get free to players to pay for the game! The launcher is not working for anyone so knock it off thinking it is you only due to you being "Blocked" I mean come on.. And some of the ones paying for the game should try and get a little bit of attitude adjustment.. Yes you did pay for the game but that does not mean we are supposed to praise the ground you are walking on. God.. Had to get that out of my system X.x

They are working on it. Stop whining like little brats.

Couldn't agree more, I mean yea I paid for it but I'm patient they will fix it in due time. No sense in whining about it, just shows how immature and rude you are. Be appreciative that you will be able to play this great game when they fix the issue at hand.
  • Options
    ryumariryumari Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Chill guys, game won't just run away from ya. :) Go get some life :P
  • Options
    llamaskater90llamaskater90 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for your hard work, I look forward to playing Neverwinter.
  • Options
    gevauldingevauldin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol so many posts in this thread were starting to slow down the fourms
    ...play through the pain...
  • Options
    doomtrigger1doomtrigger1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i havent had sleep for 24 hours
  • Options
    nulliseccundusnulliseccundus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While I appreciate the updates is there an ETA for this fix? because having everyone hammering at your server the minute you post an update is going to cause more issues than it will fix.
  • Options
    k5izzlek5izzle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    Go play !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    forgottenmythforgottenmyth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great tip thanks
  • Options
    deepscythedeepscythe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What the HECK happened to the perfect world community!? Now I see mostly a whole lot of spoiled little whining brats! Going around basically saying "YOU FIX NAOW! WE WANT PLAY! YOU FIX NAOW! WE BROKE YOU FIX!" Seriously! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT PEOPLE! god **** x.x the developers are working on it and NO ONE IS BLOCKED! Stop thinking it is some kind of sick and twisted conspiracy to get free to players to pay for the game! The launcher is not working for anyone so knock it off thinking it is you only due to you being "Blocked" I mean come on.. And some of the ones paying for the game should try and get a little bit of attitude adjustment.. Yes you did pay for the game but that does not mean we are supposed to praise the ground you are walking on. God.. Had to get that out of my system X.x

hahaha i dig u man! let them be, haters will hate as always. i just sit here laughing while they whine -.-
  • Options
    fenrichwulffenrichwulf Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I believe the best choice would be to try and lock this topic and the admins write updates on the fixing etc
  • Options
    pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    will we get any info about how soon ^^ ? would be nice to know like in how much time will the game be aviable to play . . . or idk we just get an anouncement when will it happen ?

How much time to play? The game is supposed to be live so once its up play as long as the servers are running lol
  • Options
    kialrienkialrien Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Everyone please hold a bucket under your tears and send them to me flash frozen for freshness! I need them to survive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I personally find the people who whine about others complaining to be more annoying than the original complainers. At least -they- have a reason to complain. Y'all are just being contrary for the sake of it. Furthermore games that aren't allowed criticism will develop poorly.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • Options
    datgregdatgreg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013

This guy is mean!
  • Options
    littleomelittleome Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Patching now.....

**crosses fingers**
  • Options
    stev69stev69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited April 2013
    you ungrateful snobs had priority 5 days early

Ummm those "ungrateful snobs" paid for the privilege, how much money have you contributed?
  • Options
    paragon33paragon33 Member Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    learn to use the Dev tracker you ungrateful complainers...
    (Ignore if your not one of the previous)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php
  • Options
    misterbourbonmisterbourbon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is 2013, not 2004. MMOs are not new. This is unacceptable.
  • Options
    lewi44lewi44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    haha bro your mad ;)
  • Options
    gummybear69gummybear69 Member Posts: 54 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    lol. I had a feeling something wasn't gonna go right at launch so I figured I'd try to get on an hour afterwards and watch last night's Revolution and unfortunately my gut was correct lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BL:R
    GummyBear69
    East Server
    Not part of a clan yet...No one has asked.
    I don't like Piledriver... I either suck or play really good on it... annoys me. lol.
    I don't lag, crash or anything.
  • Options
    paragon33paragon33 Member Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    learn to use the Dev Tracker...

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php

As to anyone complaining, this is pretty well expected to happen during main release days; doesn't matter how much stress testing u did.

As for those complaining about attitude; welcome to the f2p crowd. They are an ungrateful, spiteful, and selfish mob of internet armies that do this to every f2p now; like a plague of locusts ... And they say BR's are bad...
  • Options
    andreeonandreeon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks to getting to the problem so fast
  • Options
    terraseraph69terraseraph69 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fite me irl im blk blt with the lot
  • Options
    lewi44lewi44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    datgreg wrote: »
    This guy is mean!

hes so mad haha