What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    mirazenmirazen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I managed to somehow get pass the launcher but after it shows retrieving character list, it just disconnects me for no reason :(
  • Options
    stereowowstereowow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1st world problems.
  • Options
    musei0musei0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    datgreg wrote: »
    I believe I am seeing the same white launcher that you guys are seeing. From what I've looked at the neverwinter launcher is either incompatible with the display devices inherent in windows 7 and 8 or that it having issues with the display from google chrome or both. I was able to turn off the rounded corners and things like that from windows 7 and am able to login but cannot display the button to start up the game. I dunno if this helps anyone but I was at least able to get rid of the blank white screen by dumbing down my display settings.

I'm not sure if it means anything but the symbol "$" in the launcher's code seems to be broken as well.

Or the login server is broken and causing the web-based launcher to not load correctly. Nothing to do with graphics drivers, nice try though. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    We're on it still. Hold tight. We want to ensure that it will remain smooth for today and beyond. Thanks again, Neverwinter fans. You'll be able to play soon!
  • Options
    relentlesssrelentlesss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi there any update on the launcher login problems please
  • Options
    doomtrigger1doomtrigger1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    should have been around for the open beta for runescape servers were down on in on for hours
    drzeyus wrote: »
    I still worry even after fixing the loggin issue. The servers are goin to be bogged down totally.

So far this has been the worst beta launch i been apart of.

i Still cant wait to play this but not gettin my hopes up to much
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1 H so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    metaliosmetalios Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    avalean wrote: »
    People I even paid for my account and still can not get in so they are not blocking anyone on purpose. chill and give them a bit

Same here, complaining gets you nowhere. Besides don't be that guy who whines about not be able to play a game thats free. Be better than that. Even us that paid for it are being patient. =) We will all get to play in due time, just let them fix it.
  • Options
    gevauldingevauldin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hahahahaha i got a 24 hour ban on the defiance forums for advertising this game
    ...play through the pain...
  • Options
    doomtrigger1doomtrigger1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what does soon mean 30 seconds an hour or a week?
    We're on it still. Hold tight. We want to ensure that it will remain smooth for today and beyond. Thanks again, Neverwinter fans. You'll be able to play soon!
  • Options
    theblitsstheblitss Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    hehe well... this stuff tends to happen with a game going OB there usually are loads of more players then CB testers, so i kinda saw this one coming... ah well i can wait :cool:
  • Options
    adima25adima25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, when the client crashed again my script editor popped-up

and i saw this in the coding..

"app_pingback(); //dont need anymore yay, LIES!! No more lies. LIES AGAIN, MY HEART CANNOT TAKE IT"

i like the humor of you coders ^_^
  • Options
    deepscythedeepscythe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

admins updating by the minute :) made me smile a bit
  • Options
    fenrichwulffenrichwulf Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What the HECK happened to the perfect world community!? Now I see mostly a whole lot of spoiled little whining brats! Going around basically saying "YOU FIX NAOW! WE WANT PLAY! YOU FIX NAOW! WE BROKE YOU FIX!" Seriously! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT PEOPLE! god **** x.x the developers are working on it and NO ONE IS BLOCKED! Stop thinking it is some kind of sick and twisted conspiracy to get free to players to pay for the game! The launcher is not working for anyone so knock it off thinking it is you only due to you being "Blocked" I mean come on.. And some of the ones paying for the game should try and get a little bit of attitude adjustment.. Yes you did pay for the game but that does not mean we are supposed to praise the ground you are walking on. God.. Had to get that out of my system X.x

They are working on it. Stop whining like little brats.
  • Options
    bait1bait1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you sound like my chinese roommate. ultimombra.
  • Options
    pinkysansbrainpinkysansbrain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i'm going to lay it out there, is this game pay to win and do i have to purchase something to get reach max level?

No and no. All items in the Zen store are purely optional, and do not give you any advantages that players who don't buy from the Zen store would have.
  • Options
    nadaclosnadaclos Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gevauldin wrote: »
    hahahahaha i got a 24 hour ban on the defiance forums for advertising this game

Hahahaha good work men, defiance sucks XDDD
  • Options
    whiteoak1whiteoak1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    drzeyus wrote: »
    I still worry even after fixing the loggin issue. The servers are goin to be bogged down totally.

So far this has been the worst beta launch i been apart of.

i Still cant wait to play this but not gettin my hopes up to much

This is perhaps the best I've been in honestly. I played a game called Earth Eternal.

Now, there was a game that had a beta from the nine hells! It rubber banded to kingdom come for MONTHS after launch, it lagged, you commonly phased through the floor or the earth. You died constantly when a mob phased through the floor and attacked you, but you couldn't attack back.

So, yeah compared to that, this is nothing.
  • Options
    swaguitaristswaguitarist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    do not .. i repeat do not be THAT guy... cuz we all know THAT guy!
  • Options
    xrail3xrail3 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So many impatient people
  • Options
    dontysdontys Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i dont like words like soon or moment theyre so uncertain :D
  • Options
    larsgoesrawrlarsgoesrawr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can run the game, though connection to account server still times out. >_>
  • Options
    datgregdatgreg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :c I just want to play! NW and PSO2 should already be out and running!
  • Options
    crystalheartcrystalheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21
    edited April 2013
    how long i wanna play waited forever for this :P hands the fixers loads of chocolate as a bribe lol
  • Options
    jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    Glad to hear it may come back soon.
  • Options
    fenrichwulffenrichwulf Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What the HECK happened to the perfect world community!? Now I see mostly a whole lot of spoiled little whining brats! Going around basically saying "YOU FIX NAOW! WE WANT PLAY! YOU FIX NAOW! WE BROKE YOU FIX!" Seriously! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT PEOPLE! god **** x.x the developers are working on it and NO ONE IS BLOCKED! Stop thinking it is some kind of sick and twisted conspiracy to get free to players to pay for the game! The launcher is not working for anyone so knock it off thinking it is you only due to you being "Blocked" I mean come on.. And some of the ones paying for the game should try and get a little bit of attitude adjustment.. Yes you did pay for the game but that does not mean we are supposed to praise the ground you are walking on. God.. Had to get that out of my system X.x

They are working on it. Stop whining like little brats.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Occasionally it'll let me start to log on, but then it crashes and gives me a web page that doesn't load but references dns error.
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    LOl you posted like few secs after the admin posted :P
  • Options
    ajilakajilak Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2013

How about making it simple enough so everyone could login and play? We dont need fancy login screen ^^ white screen with account/password box and login button works too!
  • Options
    zipkatszipkats Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yay! ty ty
This discussion has been closed.