test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited June 2013 in News & Announcements
Neverwinter Open Beta is now live and available for all players! Are you ready to log in and explore the Forgotten Realms?

What are you most excited about? Leave us a comment and we'll see you in game!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Known issues:

1. Launcher does not load - This is being investigated right now and will be resolved shortly. It will be updated here. Update: Resolved. Log in and play Neverwinter!
    2. In-game lag/latency/rubber-banding issues - We're working to improve your in-game experience. Report any in-game issues here.
    3. Many players can't wait to play Neverwinter! If you're in a queue, we're updating our status on how we're improving the login process and wait times on this thread.
  • Options
    vinnwiivinnwii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Loaded once for me, but only text.
    When tried to log in, crashed.
  • Options
    ertowssertowss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vinnwii wrote: »
    Loaded once for me, but only text.
    When tried to log in, crashed.

Same thing happened to me.
  • Options
    lawionslawions Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    exactly the same for me as vinnwii
  • Options
    jedor101jedor101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same as Vinnwii
  • Options
    xantarsxantars Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yup hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    youshoyousho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same for me..
    I don't want to act childish.. BUT I WANT TO PLAY!!
  • Options
    violetressvioletress Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    all we can do is wait... wait and wait!!! *sigh*
  • Options
    vinnwiivinnwii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are probably 51684975151,68 people trying to log in now. Just chillin'
  • Options
    dilliger99dilliger99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same thing to me!!!!!!!!!!!! Exactly the same! Pls fix the patcher or let us know if we should re-install!
  • Options
    w4x02w4x02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i don't waiting much more:)
    :p
  • Options
    wizzbangerwizzbanger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Arrrrrrrrrrhhh!!! connection to the account server timed out
  • Options
    morwenkmorwenk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same as vinnwii
  • Options
    cintarracintarra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seems like there is a few of us here that are already experiencing the client/load fail. Please tech gods look down on us mere mortals..
  • Options
    digital28574digital28574 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    would love to ....fix your launcher
  • Options
    romon195romon195 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ok so as soon as the game is suppose to b playable by all it crashed nice job pwe and cryptic after we all waited 5 days so that your founder friends could enjoy it before others and now this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happened shame on you if you r going to do something atleast do it right or not at all
  • Options
    jspat007jspat007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    if you load the game client in the live floder the game will start up but when I try to log in I get "Connecting to the account server" for about 30's before saying "Connection to the account server timed out"
  • Options
    spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    romon195 wrote: »
    ok so as soon as the game is suppose to b playable by all it crashed nice job pwe and cryptic after we all waited 5 days so that your founder friends could enjoy it before others and now this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happened shame on you if you r going to do something atleast do it right or not at all

LOL this guy. what a cryyyyybabyyyyy!!!
  • Options
    darkthorfdarkthorf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow dude chill out! Its "OPEN BETA" you should be expecting things like this. The whole point of an open beta is to test server load and things like that. Its good that they found this out as it means it will be corrected and potentially have more servers put in to balance things out. If you're going to play, play nice or not at all!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    cry baby? am just looking for a timekiller until aion gunner comes out I will never b able to stick to any of perfect world games again like I was in the past I quit PWI for more than a year now
  • Options
    mygplayermygplayer Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    everyone is having error connecting?
  • Options
    crazysurvivorcrazysurvivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    romon195 wrote: »

For crying out loud, what do you think happens to a door irl, if 10000 people try to go through it at the same time ? it will obviously break and so will the wall... Chill out dude, the server is under heavy load and it will get fixed as soon not everyone tries to log in at the same time
  • Options
    avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yep still have the white screen of death myself, problem is I prepaid for this with a game packet, so if you have nadda invested I would not be worried over it.
  • Options
    gcjz70gcjz70 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi guys...any news on the fix ? Just got home from work and been looking forward to playing it for the first time :confused:
  • Options
    sadysta11sadysta11 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For crying out loud, what do you think happens to a door irl, if 10000 people try to go through it at the same time ? it will obviously break and so will the wall... Chill out dude, the server is under heavy load and it will get fixed as soon not everyone tries to log in at the same time

Well that happends when you got halfeducated pseudo-admins working on logon serwer. WTF PWI laughes his first game? i remeber the same issue in Rapplez - and that was almost 10 years ago! They learned nothing? LOL good job only "open beta" banner sawes your sorry ***.
  • Options
    cybercodecybercode Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    **** wtf is this ****
  • Options
    anvilrockanvilrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here chilling for bit playing defiance.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter Open Beta is Live. Play Now! pish more like
    Neverwinter Open Beta is Live. Crash Now!
  • Options
    mondstrahlmondstrahl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    anvilrock wrote: »
    same here chilling for bit playing defiance.

same....daily's comming in 2 hours :D
  • Options
    baaenbaaen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    no need to worry. im still able to craft throught the gateway :)
    if ye cant get it doon ye, get it right up ye!!
This discussion has been closed.