test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• simpathicsimpathic Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Anyone know if any of these founder packs will be available after you have had a chance to try the game? I'm not paying 200 dollars and then finding out the game is garbage.
  • kharlkharl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't get any errors when I go to the link in the OP I do not see any issues, and get the Thank You box for purchaing the Heros Founders pack. But if I go to the Add Key, it does not list a Beta Key. I also the download link is greyed out, and I do not have access to the forums. So it looks liek something is only partially done. I sent in a request yesterday on the support page with all the info, but have not received any response.
  • qixotikqixotik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Is the Starter Kit a founder's pack or isn't it? It's listed on the founder's pack page. It's even listed under the Founder's pack FAQ. I bought the starter kit assuming it was a founder's pack, since it was listed under the "Founder's Packs" title. After paying $20 for nothing more than in game items for a game that isn't out yet, I realised that the Starter Kit might not be a founder's pack at all. You don't even get a founder's title or recognition. Hell, even people who bought a PC Gamer magazine gets to at least see what the game is like during beta before anyone buying the Starter Kit and sending money direct to the developers.

Feel cheated...
  • kainen858kainen858 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I purchased the hero of the north founder pack and I haven't received my beta key. The event starts tomorrow, starting to get worried. Anyone know what I should do?
    "I am the knife in the dark."
  • narookhawkinsnarookhawkins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I purchased the Hero of the North pack yesterday, but I have received no emails except for the payment confirmation from Paypal. I am not sure what I am missing in the email besides the buddy key for the beta weekend.
  • aerodt1aerodt1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i got the guardian pack but no download link or a beta forum link all i got was my card charged so when can i get access>
  • sertanleesertanlee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I purchased the founders pack on 1-31-2013 and got an email but the download link keys are still greyed out?
    ISSUE RESOLVED, A time frame as far as activation would have been nice but I am greatly looking forward to this weekend and getting my first look.
  • talsictalsic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited February 2013
    I see others are having this issue. We are advised to download the client early yet the download button is greyed out. Are we going to have to wait until noon PST tomorrow to download the client?
  • talsictalsic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited February 2013
    Another Question so if I have to wait until Friday to download the client, but don't want to use one of my days until Sunday because i work Friday and Saturday will there be away to download the client Friday afternoon without using up one of my 3 Beta days?
  • racheonracheon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I purchased the founders pack, but can not log into the current beta. Disregard time zones am pm mix up I guess I have 12 more hours to wait.
  • racheonracheon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You have to ensure you are logged into your account to download the client. At least that fixed it for me.
  • mementoxmorimementoxmori Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    does this game neverwinter ofer pvp or pk? and also the pack sale does it still available after beta today?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Ok, just a few Frequently Asked Questions I have seen on the last few pages first:

1. There is no key. It is automatically applied to your account on purchase.

2. If you can't see the Beta Forums or download the game try logging out and logging back in. This will reset your website permissions most of the time and resolve the issue.

3. If #2 doesn't work you must send a Support Ticket. Sadly this is the only way to solve the issue.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Ok, regarding the VAT:

1. There is no US Sales Tax. The Tax is purely on the European Side.

2. You can't avoid it. That would be illegal ;)

If you are having issues accessing the Support Ticket System you may always send a *detailed* e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com

Yes there will be PvP in the game. In the future please post a thread or look for the answers on the forums or FAQs rather than posting a gameplay question on a billing thread though.

All posts still left unanswered must be taken up with Customer Support I am afraid.
  • terrorz1terrorz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I purchase the guardian of neverwinter package earlier today and downloaded the game. I received a few emails saying that my payment was approved but the last email i got was saying Your transaction (
    ) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack!
    How can I redeem my founder pack if I did not receive any beta key? I also notice taht my status on forum is PWE and not guardian.If someone could point me on the right direction, thank you.

It is fixed, found what I was looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    How did you fix the PWE issue
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    htf123 wrote: »
    It keeps cutting off my post so trying again:

Is the price showing as €189.99 at checkout but $200 before that in all places on the site intended? Because for me that means a jump in price from about 130GBP to 180GBP which seems a bit steep to me and way out of my price range now.

I have submitted this as a support ticket but thought this thread might be more appropriate.

I have also found a vulnerability in your payment system and reported this via support as well, is there a better place to report it that gets read faster as that could cost you a lot of money if abused? I obviously did not abuse this myself.

Also using the symbol for the British pound makes your post disappear on this forum.

Please submit a ticket using the support link or direct email Ambi listed on the vunerability. And please understand if you use foreign (non US) symbol here it runs a risk of cutting off your post as it did before. That was caused from your Euros symbol.

simpathic wrote: »
    Anyone know if any of these founder packs will be available after you have had a chance to try the game? I'm not paying 200 dollars and then finding out the game is garbage.

They will be available throughout the entire beta period. If it is going to expire, they will let us know on this forum.

qixotik wrote: »
    Is the Starter Kit a founder's pack or isn't it? It's listed on the founder's pack page. It's even listed under the Founder's pack FAQ. I bought the starter kit assuming it was a founder's pack, since it was listed under the "Founder's Packs" title. After paying $20 for nothing more than in game items for a game that isn't out yet, I realised that the Starter Kit might not be a founder's pack at all. You don't even get a founder's title or recognition. Hell, even people who bought a PC Gamer magazine gets to at least see what the game is like during beta before anyone buying the Starter Kit and sending money direct to the developers.

Feel cheated...

Please read the description of what you are purchasing next time. It clearlly listed what it did (and showe in comparison what it didn't) have. Yes, it's a Founder pack, but has no title or priority beta access. Whatit does offer is peple to buy it multiple times and keep getting the items instead of just 1/account for the other two.

Then again, before I buy something, I look at the details before buying so I don't feel cheated. My apologies if that was not done here.

racheon wrote: »
    How did you fix the PWE issue

Everybody DOES understand there *IS NO BETA KEY* for this and the upgrade is immediately flagged to your account?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • painy13painy13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Moderators! i cant login in game but i bough Hero pack! when login @u not allowed to play right now@. What is it ????
  • obscuraenobscuraen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok, just a few Frequently Asked Questions I have seen on the last few pages first:

1. There is no key. It is automatically applied to your account on purchase.

2. If you can't see the Beta Forums or download the game try logging out and logging back in. This will reset your website permissions most of the time and resolve the issue.

3. If #2 doesn't work you must send a Support Ticket. Sadly this is the only way to solve the issue.
    Thanks Ambisinisterr. I am in that situation.

I purchased the "Guardian of Neverwinter" pack yesterday (7th of Feb) but the download and torrent buttons for the game are still greyed out. I tried logging out and back in but to no avail.

I hope this can be sorted in time for me to take part in this beta.

EDIT: When I try to submit my support ticket, it tells me: "A problem has been encountered. Your question could not be processed." :( Now what do I do?
  • shaudiusshaudius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    obscuraen wrote: »
    Thanks Ambisinisterr. I am in that situation.

I purchased the "Guardian of Neverwinter" pack yesterday (7th of Feb) but the download and torrent buttons for the game are still greyed out. I tried logging out and back in but to no avail.

I hope this can be sorted in time for me to take part in this beta.

EDIT: When I try to submit my support ticket, it tells me: "A problem has been encountered. Your question could not be processed." :( Now what do I do?

E-mail support. I don't know what the actual response time is but when I e-mailed they said 3-4 business days(probably a high estimate) which means I personally won't be playing the beta this weekend.
    Neverwinter Foundry Fansite with IRC Chatroom - http://www.tavernugc.com. Chatroom also available through IRC on irc.geekshed.net, #tavernugc.
    Neverwinter Official Wiki - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/
  • gutts101gutts101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I bought the hero founder pack but have not recieved any info via email or ne where with beta keys / instructions
  • icosagonicosagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just bought a founder's pack, but I got taken to this screen:
    21ee2qs.jpg

I can't access the client download at this time. I've also sent an email to Customer Service.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    painy13 wrote: »
    Moderators! i cant login in game but i bough Hero pack! when login @u not allowed to play right now@. What is it ????

The game starts Friday 1200 -8 GMT. Not before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The game starts Friday 1200 -8 GMT. Not before.

I think it is easier if you just say:

1200hrs PST\ <Check PST Now>

-8GMT is a bit hard to understand imo.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    icosagon wrote: »
    I just bought a founder's pack, but I got taken to this screen:
    <image removed to save space>

I can't access the client download at this time. I've also sent an email to Customer Service.
    Someone probably already is using that as a Cryptic Handle in either STO or CO. You'll need to choose a unique @handle.
    obscuraen wrote: »

Email customerservice@perfectworld.com from your Email Address associated with your Cryptic Account.
  • sertanleesertanlee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The BETA days are in stone you just have too download when you can which mine is working this morning.
  • icosagonicosagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Someone probably already is using that as a Cryptic Handle in either STO or CO. You'll need to choose a unique @handle.

Email customerservice@perfectworld.com from your Email Address associated with your Cryptic Account.

Wouldn't it be the same as your account name or forum name?
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    icosagon wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be the same as your account name or forum name?

forum name for most. Unless you merged from cryptic then you use your old cryptic name.
  • devidolldevidoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I had no issues purchasing the $20 founders pack...but the download and torrent links are grayed out for me. It seems like others have been able to download and patch the game already. I submitted a ticket, has anyone else had this issue?
  • moriktraskmoriktrask Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    devidoll wrote: »
    I had no issues purchasing the $20 founders pack...but the download and torrent links are grayed out for me. It seems like others have been able to download and patch the game already. I submitted a ticket, has anyone else had this issue?

Same here. I bought the Guardian Pack. I can't seem to download or even find my Guardian title:( When I go to the Founders Packs page, it does recognize that I bought the Guardian Pack. No beta key or download though. What am I missing?
This discussion has been closed.