test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Been great doing runs, but we could still use another GF and DC. Contact one of us in game, here or on the website. If you are not a GF and DC feel free to contact us if we sound like what you are looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Still could use another couple GFs/DCs for guild runs, give us a shout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Need a CW or 2 also!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    djbaldheaddjbaldhead Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hey ive been looking for a good guild for when i hit 60 ill have a good bunch to run with and already know. i know your probably not looking for someone below 60 but im very interested. right now i have a cleric @29 and a ranger @23 ive been playing for about 2 weeks i know my lvls are low for that amount of time but i like to learn how to play the game first. which is also why id like to join an "established" guild so i can get a few pointers from people that actually know what they are doing.
  • Options
    volositovolosito Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just to let you know I filled out an application
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    djbaldhead wrote: »
    hey ive been looking for a good guild for when i hit 60 ill have a good bunch to run with and already know. i know your probably not looking for someone below 60 but im very interested. right now i have a cleric @29 and a ranger @23 ive been playing for about 2 weeks i know my lvls are low for that amount of time but i like to learn how to play the game first. which is also why id like to join an "established" guild so i can get a few pointers from people that actually know what they are doing.

Level does not matter as you can only get closer to us from here on out right? We care more about the person than the toon. As long as you think you measure up to what we are looking for that is all we ask for. Send me a message in game or feel free to drop by our website. Up to you and good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    volosito wrote: »
    Just to let you know I filled out an application

Welcome aboard Volosito!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Looking for another DC or two!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Could use another active CW and DC. Come join a guild that doesn't just change PVP faction because it is easier! Any Luskan guild leaders that read this contact me in game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Happy birthday Comical!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Join a guild that picks a faction and stays with it! We aren't wafflers! Go to Belgium if you want waffles!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Good to see ya'll are still pimpin!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    banburybullbanburybull Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I joined the guild at the beginning of the week, a great group of people. With a strong community.

Though some has misguided opinions on how good Japanese cars are! ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Good to see ya'll are still pimpin!

Sup Aandre! Good to see you too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for all the recent interest in the guild through the guild finder! We love having new friends to play the game with and sit back and talk to on vent as well! We are a vent heavy guild that does not tolerate cheating in any form. If you can not meet those two basic functions you will not fit in our guild and will not last more than a month or so, I promise you I see it time and again with the guys that think they only need to be on vent for events. You just can not feel as much apart of the community as those that hang out and chat as well as play together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Great guild meeting today! Talked about Pantheon, Shroud of the Avatar, The Elder Scrolls Online, Star Citizen. Lots of bright hopeful games on the horizon. Grats to Kittilicous on becoming an officer! Grats to Teesefa and Avidd on becoming NCO's!

Could use a couple more tanks and control wizards! Step up and join a continued history of excellence!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    banburybullbanburybull Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Great guild meeting today! Talked about Pantheon, Shroud of the Avatar, The Elder Scrolls Online, Star Citizen. Lots of bright hopeful games on the horizon. Grats to Kittilicous on becoming an officer! Grats to Teesefa and Avidd on becoming NCO's!

Could use a couple more tanks and control wizards! Step up and join a continued history of excellence!

Thank you, as always a pleasure to be part of the guild!

Lets challenge the gods!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Been great having you in the guild Avidd! Look forward to gaming with you for a long time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Many of us are testing TESO this weekend, feel free to hop on and hang out with us in vent!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Vent info updated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Aye! I just dropped an app as my current 'most played' character Faral Wolfsbane. I can be on Vent all the time, don't know how much I will speak on it - or maybe I'll talk so much you'll mute me - dunno. But I don't cheat, so I qualify there.

-Bretha
    The contrary aged Dwarf - IRL TOO!
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Cool! Check your pms on the Black Heart website!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vischerysvischerys Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've made an app. Look forward to hearing from you :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Great! Check your pms on the Black Heart website!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank you so much! I will see you all on there this evening. Been a very busy week @work
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yes, I look forward to getting to know you as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    phustphust Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    See you later this tonight watch for Physt in your vent.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Good deal, I know I have seen you around a few times but haven't had time to get to know you yet! Look forward to it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Good deal, I know I have seen you around a few times but haven't had time to get to know you yet! Look forward to it!

Wow this new forum posting sucks ***!!! The old forums were tons better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Come join all the new guild members that have joined us the past couple months and meet some great guys and gals!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]