test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited November 2013
    Grievance is one of the Best, if not the Best, Gaming guild.
    If your objective is to play with a group of people you enjoy with, rather than hopping game to game... then Grievance is for you.

The focus is Family, you are not going to be kicked because you want to spend time with the kids --- yet we are not softcore either, we also have hardcore raiding group as well.

So come join us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Luna
  • Options
    vegit00vegit00 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Then count me in. Hope to spend some quality time with u guys. C ya later
  • Options
    superbankisuperbanki Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey there, registered over on your site, and just awaiting activation before I can post an application post, but I would like to join yall.
  • Options
    collinsadecollinsade Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Greetings do you accept players from the UK?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    . . . . . Only reply to Guild Threads with actual updates, news, or replies to other's posts. Non-productive bumping is not allowed. Also, posted videos must pertain directly to Neverwinter but feel free to add general guild videos to your thread's Original Post. Videos about other MMOs are not allowed as topics of discussion (replies), regardless if one's guild spans multiple game titles. Further bumping will result in thread locking. Do not reply to this Moderator Notice, instead contact us via PM to discuss it. Thanks!
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow what a week. Lots of new members this week. Another successful night of GvG PVP. Lots of members getting their toons ready for the new module coming out on the 5th of Dec. If you need a home come check us out a great group of members of all ages and skill levels. Check out or news blast on Twitch on Sunday night @ 7 PM Centeral will have information on Neverwinter.

www.grievancegaming.org
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Having fun with the new hunter/ranger, new dungeons and quest but feel like something is missing. Come check out Grievance.

www.grievanceguild.org
  • Options
    starcherstarcher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey what's up,

I'm brand new to the game but it looks like I'll be here for awhile so I wanted to join a guild. I used to be in Grievance when I played Tera but the game and server we were on was so dead at the time that I quit playing. How's the guild doing in this game? If I join you guys, am I gonna be the only low level player online? My forum login as Grunty still works. I'm just hoping that I'm not all alone as a newbie.
  • Options
    pallierpallier Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    went to your website... can not register says my email is already used so i try and log in tells me wrong password... so i try forgot passsword and it says "your account has not been activated" so i can't do anything on your site I want to apply to join but your site seems bugged cause it won't let me do anything on it.
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
  • Options
    jasonbhoy7jasonbhoy7 Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2013
    Grievance are recruiting so if you are looking for a guild to run dungeons and pvp with and meet new friends then Grievance is the place for you, a no drama guild where everyone is happy to help. All skill levels welcome.

We run all sorts of dungeons from Cragmire Crypts to Castle never so if you are keen to learn or looking to excel, give us a thought.

www.grievanceguild.com register for the forums and post an app in the neverwinter section.

Any problems give us a shout and we will be happy to help!
  • Options
    glaknarglaknar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited December 2013
    Waiting for activation for your forums to App. :)
  • Options
    mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ive watched your intro with the BF3 and that too.. is it xbox or ps or both? i have a ps3 gettin ps4 next year
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mountain45 wrote: »
    Ive watched your intro with the BF3 and that too.. is it xbox or ps or both? i have a ps3 gettin ps4 next year

Grievance is currently a PC based organization.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ok thans ill got the site then even if its just a PC based
  • Options
    r0bir0ttenr0bir0tten Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am awaiting activation on your forums.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Updated video on original post to showcase Grievance Gaming in 2014!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nine out of ten dermatologists recommend GRIEVANCE for Vitamin D deficiency.

That is, joining Grievance will result in you getting Vitamin D deficiency due to spending most of your free time with us.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...