test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    mdma69mdma69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just got back into Neverwinter after a 6month hiatus, looking for a good guild and yours seems to fit the bill^^ Would love an invite, playing on a new ranger atm.
    IGN: mdma69
  • Options
    magic5magic5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    amvek wrote: »
    Head over to www.grievanceguild.com and create a forum name. Wait for approval to post then put in an application in the Neverwinter section of our forums.

Indeed it is that easy! And with the changes to the site it should be even easier to find the guilds section of the forums you are looking for!

We are also still recruiting new players and starting to schedule regular events so check out the website!
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Make sure to check out more about Grievance through our YouTube channels as well at www.youtube.com/grievancegaming !
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    magic5magic5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    amvek wrote: »
    The day is upon us.

Open council meeting today at 8 PM CST to be followed by the state of Grievance address by Steel Heart! Join today and join us in TS for this unique once a year event.

These were a lot of fun and very informative. It was my first council meeting and I certainly learned a lot about how things are run. I would highly suggest going and watching the State of Grievance address as well.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Make sure to check out more about Grievance through our YouTube channels as well at www.youtube.com/grievancegaming !

Steelheart! Great to see you guys and gals are still in woopin Neverwinter a$$es!!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    starcherstarcher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I really like this guild because it's people that are older. Most younger guilds I feel out of place from the age difference and I don't really care for meme & my little pony spam along with lots of guild beggars and very clique-ish feel. I feel I'm part of the team right away and blend in well with Grievance. Feels more like a family than a guild.

EDIT: I also like all of the podcasts they do about gaming and guild meet & greets. I learned about a few newer MMOs just their by podcasts.
  • Options
    djsigmaphidjsigmaphi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i cannot wait to get an invite :)
  • Options
    indy20indy20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So I've been searching for your guild in the social window but get no results. Thinking of coming back to this game till wildstar launches. Do you have to be 60 to join this guild? I'm planing on making an HR.
  • Options
    phixlerphixler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How many actives do you guys have online during central primetime? I'm looking for a large guild mainly because I'm casual and like to get the most out of my time when I'm on. It would be nice to hop on and have tons of players online to play with a few hours a week instead of begging for group invites in general/lfg chat.

let me know how active you guys are in neverwinter. I have a 60 HR that's around 11k gearscore. Thank you!
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Still haven't found that family you want to play Neverwinter and other games with. Come check out our group. We Have events on several nights a week. We run a Neverwinter Pvp event on Friday nights and dungeons several other nights a week.

www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Hey guys! New officer here. On top of our usual crowd running DD's to help get members geared up, I'm starting to schedule a couple of dedicated runs during the week. The goal is to help get newer members geared, and acclimated to the guild. So if Grievance sounds like a good fit for you, check us out and take a run with us and see what we're about!

Scheduled event notices will be posted in the Events section under Guild info in game.

See you there!
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    would love to join up but i cant pass the spam bot protection
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007