test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iskasa wrote: »
    thanks hun
    We always have so much fun in team speak

We dooo ! Hehe, poor Loyola being left alone with us yesterday. Hey, least he knows we're just as crazy when alone as when with the others !

<3
  • Options
    redude1redude1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    applied,
    waitting...
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have accepted it now just waiting on you to post in the Neverwinter forums.
  • Options
    marideathmarideath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This guild is still going strong, and with the launch of Tyranny we have seen many older players rejoicing and enjoying the game anew.
    We love our members and are here to stay!

~*`Marissya`*~
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Looking for a great group of people to run the dragon events, dungeons, skirmishes. Come check us out. Just starting the game or leveling a new toon come join us. We use TeamSpeak so we can have discussions on the classes and help each other out. We have members from all parts of the world which means we have members on all times.

www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    cykniscyknis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yea I think the get together will be awesome the peeps in this guild are very cool and easy to get along with. Come check it out at www.grievanceguild.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]photo.php?fbid=100560679971943&set=a.155020781192599.30766.100000540341490&type=1&source=11
    Come on and join the fun www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    With the new expansion coming out soon are you looking for a great group of people to run, learn and do events with? Come check us out. We have members on at all times of the morning, day and night. We use TeamSpeak so we have very easy communications.

www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Are you done with the double refinement weekend and got your character's enchantments and artifact items leveled up and need a family to run with? come check us out.

www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    tiger313tiger313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We are streaming tonight... check us out...
    http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreaming

We are going to stream tiamat - watch us try to figure out what is going on in the mob of 25 people :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Everyone come check out our guild tonight we will be streaming our members on twitch playing Neverwinter.. www.twitch.tv/grievance.

We will be doing Tiamat, dragons, and dungeons.

We have members from all over the world.

www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    We stream on twich most Friday nights... this week, we are going to explore the Winter Festival and all the fun festivities! Personally, I think the festival is nice - the lanterns and trees are beautiful. Race with me down the track, watch me fish (although I promise there will be conversation so it wont be boring), and laugh at me while I lose to control wizards when trying to kill the monsters on ice. After that, we will do Tiamat and some dungeon runs too. :)

We will start streaming at 9:30 PM CT - http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreaming

See you on then!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    We are streaming tonight on the main channel... check it out!! We will be doing some leveling, some pvp and some level 60 dungeon runs.

http://twitch.tv/grievance

You can see us play Neverwinter and bookmark the site to see the other games Grievance is in too!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Normal Friday streaming night.. :) check us out.... http://twitch.tv/grievance

we are going to watch the foundry quest that is all about our guild's story, the siege of neverwinter event, Dread Ring (cross your fingers that one of us gets the Eye of Lathandar) and who knows what else!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    We have a great night in store for streaming tonight! http://www.twitch.tv/grievance

We will be doing a quickie in Dread Ring, walk though a storyline that the guild made and step through the foundry quest that was built from that, check out the new Call to Arms event, and then run some dungeons (maybe even explore Castle Never).

• Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Updated Video and games list
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    We will be streaming again this Friday night... Friday... the 13th!! wooooooo :)

twitch.tv/grievance

Check out the event.. Tymora's Gift, and dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons :) Lets see how many guildies I can run through something! :) You can hear us all on teamspeak, so come out and have a good time with us!! :)
  • Options
    zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hello grievance, will you be looking to establish a neverwinter guild on the xbox 1?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    We are more PC based. We do now have a MOBA division and are looking at branching out. I am going to assume that this will be on different servers tho and won't be able to interact between the xbox game and the PC.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    More streaming tonight ... .check us out.... twitch.tv/grievance ... starting around 10:15 pm Central Time Zone

Its a surprise what we do tonight... :) see you there!
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Be sure to check out Grievance streaming pretty much every Friday night.

Check twitch.tv/grievance
  • Options
    drago780drago780 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there a website I can view that works?