test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still looking for that guild to join. Come check us out at Grievance. I have added several new members this week. We are involved in all types of games. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    ladynymiraladynymira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And ladies, if you're joining us in Grievance for Neverwinter, come check out our very own little spot on the web, for the Grievance Gamer Girls (GGGirls)! http://www.gggirls.net We come from a wide background of games! Don't be shy - drop by and say hi!
  • Options
    blovisblovis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the invite guys
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    blovis wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite guys

Welcome to the family!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited July 2013
    We are taking all levels of players right now. Check us out
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Are you still looking for a guild to join. Come check us out. We have lots going on. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    wick78wick78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Im new to neverwinter and id like to join your guild please message me
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Still looking for that guild to run with. Check us out we have guilds not just in Neverwinter but lots of other games. Also wanted to welcome all that have joined this week. Join Grievance Today: www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    nokzynokzy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Are you a all US guild or is EU players welcome?
  • Options
    brigosibrigosi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What a fun event . Everyone had a great time in tiring to punt the cleric :p Thanks for putting this event together Amvek and Doc .

This one reason why I joined Grievance . We all to try to help each other out and have fun.

We are always looking for people to join so give us a try . http://www.grievancegaming.org/
  • Options
    necktrow72necktrow72 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi guys , my name is Alex , im 18 from Romania . My nickname is Necktrow ,
    Im looking for THIS type of guild that i never reached to . Like in every game that i've played , i passed to a heavy cloud just to search for THIS type of comunity , but every time i got lost / no help / didn't reach/find it .

Now i feel that this is the right place to say that because i feel that THIS is the comunity i need when im gaming (most of the time) .

So i hope that is not too late for sign-ups..(sorry for my spelling mistakes etc)

BTW: I dont know where to create a account on the main page .. so if somebody can show me i will be very pleased . Thank you .

NEW:Found out the register only on the forum , if there is a site/page login tell me :) .
    ofz0i.jpg
    Stay frosty..
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    necktrow72 wrote: »
    Hi guys , my name is Alex , im 18 from Romania . My nickname is Necktrow ,
    Im looking for THIS type of guild that i never reached to . Like in every game that i've played , i passed to a heavy cloud just to search for THIS type of comunity , but every time i got lost / no help / didn't reach/find it .

Now i feel that this is the right place to say that because i feel that THIS is the comunity i need when im gaming (most of the time) .

So i hope that is not too late for sign-ups..(sorry for my spelling mistakes etc)

BTW: I dont know where to create a account on the main page .. so if somebody can show me i will be very pleased . Thank you .

NEW:Found out the register only on the forum , if there is a site/page login tell me :) .

Hey Necktrow! We did receive your application, and you are approved for the site. All you need to do now is head to our Neverwinter forums here. http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=532

Just leave an introduction and a brief history about your gaming experience. :) We look forward to getting to know you! Welcome to Grievance!! :)
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tune in tonight to check out Debuffed: Gaming News Dispelled talk about all things currently going on within the Grievance Organization. 6:30 cst / 7:30 est! www.twitch.tv/Grievance
  • Options
    necktrow72necktrow72 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh , thank you for the reply , i'll make the "cv" in few minutes :) .

Have a nice day .
    ofz0i.jpg
    Stay frosty..
  • Options
    leedskalninleedskalnin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi, what shard are you guys on? :)
  • Options
    vallee1979vallee1979 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just joined Grievance, and already i feel quite at home. It's a friendly place, and i hope to stick around and play with them (either in Neverwinter or in other games) for a long while to come.