test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• aerthyn71aerthyn71 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Seven bugs from me:

1 - The shortcut keys for my TR are 7 (artifact) 3 4 5 6 (mount), while my HR is 3 (artifact) 4 5 6 7 (mount). Would be nice if they were the same. :) Note: TR was made before Caturday, HR made after Sharandar (I think).

3 - Chult hunt items do not stack, and worse, are unique. So you can't carry 2 Trex fangs for example. That can't be working as intended.

1. You can change the keybinds in the options ESC > Options >Gameplay > Keybinds

3. This is WAI I'm afraid
  • preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    The boat exit in Mantol-Derith has always been extremely difficult to access, as are the boat portals in Port Nyancat
    Yes, some players think its hilarious to stand in the way, but even when no one is there its hard to get positioned correctly to use it
  • ultimatefgt123ultimatefgt123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    Companions that backstab such as the shadow demon and light foot thief have a suicide problem when they use that move on the turtle boss in FBI.
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    CW Mirage weapons proc feats in CW paragon Trees without interaction from CW. The Mirages causing damage proc these feats independent of player action.
    Post edited by ltgamesttv#0999 on
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

edited October 2017
    Boon Cold Shoulder has no ICD, causing small DoTs to become completely ineffectual. Especially against classes/paragon paths like SW, Trapper, DPS DC's. It needs an ICD to make these powers viable.

imgur pics don't work

• josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2017

The shortcut keys for my TR are 7 (artifact) 3 4 5 6 (mount), while my HR is 3 (artifact) 4 5 6 7 (mount). Would be nice if they were the same. :) Note: TR was made before Caturday, HR made after Sharandar (I think).

@josephskyrim When artifacts were added to the game, they changed the default hotkeying for new characters but didn't change the setup for existing characters and just added the artifact to 7. If you want them to be the same, you can manually rebind the keys in your options, or you can follow a guide to setting up aliases to make a template for your entire account.
    Thanks Becky and aerthyn71! I'll go look around for that tinkering option. :)
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
    edited October 2017
    Terrifying impact, the GF daily, ignores all CC immunity. This includes unstoppable, ITC, or any other comparable immunity to CC.

imgur pics don't work

• uzalauzala Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    good stuff, love seeing some CW attention, and about making teleport smoother is something many of us has waited for a long, long time . Thanks
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Gate out of Cold Run can only be interacted with by one player at a time.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • eldeskaleldeskal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 214 Arc User

QoL: Sort the quest log so that the current zone is at the top.

This is not a bad suggestion, but I'd prefer the implementation to minimize all zones in the journal except the one you're in.
    edited October 2017
    Deflect allows you to also deflect the CC associated with the ability decreasing or completely nullifying its effect. It allows for control resist through stats that are naturally given to certain classes and benefits them more than defense does for classes that rely on that stat innately.

imgur pics don't work

• uzalauzala Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I just remembered two additional bugs in chult area that are pretty annoying.
    One is that companions enter a death-loop while crossing those "vegetation bridges", forcing players to resummon.
    Another one is involving TRex in conjunction with soulforged enchantment, when he charges you and kills you, soulforge enchantment brings you back only to instantly die again. I am using lesser soulforged, if that may have a significance.
    edited October 2017
    Human racial trait should give 3% actual DR, similar to halfling that gives 3% more actual deflect as a percentage, not as a percentage of the stat.

imgur pics don't work

edited October 2017
    Last checked, Metallic Dragonborns were not receiving the 3% higher crit as a racial bonus.

imgur pics don't work

edited October 2017
    HR Disruptive shot ignores all forms of CC resist such as Unstoppable or ITC.

imgur pics don't work

edited October 2017
    GWF encounter roar states that it "interrupts and pushes opponents back" it does neither of these to opponents in PVP.

imgur pics don't work

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

ulvien123 said:

CW Bugs:

• Storm Spell: Sometimes when it procs on the hit from DOT like Opressive Force, Icy Terrain or Conduit of Ice, it deals much less damage than the other storm spell hits. I'm not quite sure what causes it to deal less damage, https://pasteboard.co/GMSO8Hpj.png All I did was cast Condiut of Ice once.

• Storm Spell Off Hand Bonus: Does not adjust to the rank of storm spell, it always uses rank 1 even when the CW has rank 4. Also when it procs on a storm spell hit it will, the additional storm spell strike causes the original to deal less damage because it overwrites it. It does not deal a second strike because there was no first.

• CW Teleport: There seems to be a slight pause at the end teleport. Could you please remove it?
    Hey everyone,

I've seen a bunch of reports on both Storm Spell and the Control Wizard teleport, so I wanted to chime in here for a minute. Starting with Storm Spell, there were a couple of weird interactions going on here that should now be fixed.

Storm Spell: Should no longer deal reduced damage on ticks (other than the first) for Icy Terrain, Sudden Storm, Conduit of Ice, and Oppressive Force. (The actual problem here was on Storm Spell itself so, if there were other powers with this problem, they're probably fixed as well)

Storm Spell Artifact Off-hand Bonus: The damage done via this bonus should now correctly scale with your current rank of Storm Spell.

Other notes on Storm Spell:
    The Artifact Off-hand bonus can critically strike, while the base power cannot. This isn't intended, but it's not something I'm going to take away until we can review CW damage.
    Another thing mentioned was the Storm Spell Artifact bonus working a bit differently than the tooltip states. The intention is for Storm Spell to have a separate 5% chance on crit to proc a lightning strike. This means that you could get 2 strikes on the same hit, or one could proc without the other. I understand that the tooltip may be confusing, so we may take a look at that.

As for Teleport, the weird rubber-band / stay in place ending has been a common complaint, but I think we finally got it. The Teleport power should feel much better to use and shouldn't hold you in place for an extended period of time afterwards!

One last thing for Teleport... (I noticed this while investigating the problems mentioned above) It looks like Teleport required more stamina than you needed to activate the dodge, meaning you couldn't use your shift power even if you had enough stamina to do so while under a certain threshold. This should now also be fixed.
    Thank you, can't wait to see this on live. :)
    edited October 2017
    GWF sigil and Heart of the Dragon artifacts may be animation cancelled or intentionally missed to continuously use the artificer's persuasion buff without putting the artifact on cooldown.

imgur pics don't work

This discussion has been closed.